nancy krebs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show Me said:
does anyone have a link on the Krebs interview with Le for Iron?

I did see that the whole interview is in FFJ (in their separate area for dissing the MW and her supporters) last night. Thanks. I did read most of it (if not all) and call me crazy, but I don't see much in major inconsistencies (I do wonder about her changing her story about the FW photo with the number 75 and 87 on it, but that's about all i could find regarding substantive inconsistencies) or obvious mental illness, but again I'm open to other interpretations.

Shawna said:
A." Ok, do you know where those video’s are at currently"

D. "No, but I can tell you that when I lived in Trona with my mom and step father, that they had a movie screen out in the…a big like open patio and they would take umm me and my sister and my brother whoever else happened to be there and some men and teenage boys and they would all go out unto this patio they would pull down this screen and they would show these movies" :D

A. "Ok, and these…these movies of John Ramsey and you"

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3971

Who wants to microwave some popcorn and watch family *advertiser censored* movies tonight? Flippin ridiculous.
The thought of anyone with any decency doing such things is ridiculous, but she's been talking through the whole interview about an abuisve and sick extended family which attempts to intimidate and indoctrinate it's young into a world of abuse and exploitation. It's actually rationale if you're a sick paedophile (sp.).

BrotherMoon said:
Again, people love a good paranoia driven conspiracy. .

Btw, it would be nice if posters would include their area of residence.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

TressaRing28 said:
Thats most likely for the best. :twocents:
I will but I've still seen nothing to indicate why it's not worth looking into.

No relation to the case, none at all. A woman with mental health issues and a penchant for fabricating fantasy.

If you had actually read the interviews you would have noticed her trying to link herself to Rex Allen Krebs as well. He is a convicted murderer who raped and strangled his victims. He is not related to Rex Allen Krebs in any way, she never even met him.

Sorry iron, but this particular subject has been discussed to death and found to have no merit with regards to the JonBenet homicide.

Seeker said:
No relation to the case, none at all. A woman with mental health issues and a penchant for fabricating fantasy.

If you had actually read the interviews you would have noticed her trying to link herself to Rex Allen Krebs as well. He is a convicted murderer who raped and strangled his victims. He is not related to Rex Allen Krebs in any way, she never even met him.

Sorry iron, but this particular subject has been discussed to death and found to have no merit with regards to the JonBenet homicide.
I did actually read the BPD interview on FFJ, but perhaps I missed her talking about Rex Allen Krebs. If she's not related or doesn't know him, that would be a very good reason to find her not credible. I'll look again later and look for other interviews. Just a question, how are you so certain that she has no connection at all with this guy if she did mention him?

I know she's labeled by her local PD as a fabricator (San Luis something in Cali), but she did get a conviction (or a no contest) out there against one of her claimed abusers. Also, she says her family paints her (I think to the local PD as well) as being crazy and a liar because of her family's vested interest in no one taking her claims seriously, but is there proof of made up claims? I don't know. She does mention in her BPd interview that she has made claims in that local jurisdiction which have not been taken seriously.

I do remember something about Nancy Krebs! A long time ago, she called Tricia up and threatened to sue her, BobC and myself....................but so far, like the rest that comes out of her mouth - there was no truth to it.

Take a hint and give this beat horse a break. Finish reading at FFJ - there is NO Way that you could have in a day or two - and you will come to the same conclusion of many others that had to endure this crap for many years. After that you can read a certain famous One-Thousand post thread entitled "Mame Needs Help" for dessert.

:innocent:
RR

RiverRat said:
I do remember something about Nancy Krebs! A long time ago, she called Tricia up and threatened to sue her, BobC and myself....................but so far, like the rest that comes out of her mouth - there was no truth to it.

Take a hint and give this beat horse a break. Finish reading at FFJ - there is NO Way that you could have in a day or two - and you will come to the same conclusion of many others that had to endure this crap for many years. After that you can read a certain famous One-Thousand post thread entitled "Mame Needs Help" for dessert.

:innocent:
RR
Seriously, I appreciate the input and will read more before I discuss anymore. I did get through the entire BPD interview (took about an hour and did skim where I thought they were talking about taking breaks etc). That is strange she called up a poster (i think administrator) here and threatened to sue (how did she get phone numbers?).

iron said:
Just a question, how are you so certain that she has no connection at all with this guy if she did mention him?

They are not related, the only thing they share in common is the last name. A poster researched this info (her specialty) and found that there was absolutely no familial link between the two.

May 13, 1999

RACHEL NEWHOUSE and AUNDRIA CRAWFORD murders
REX ALLEN KREBS arraignment
San Luis Obispo, California
Convicted rapist formerly arraigned in murders of college students--(Sacramento Bee) Krebs pleads not guilty.

Hope this answers your question. And here is the verdict on him.

CALIFORNIA:

Rex Allen Krebs was found guilty Monday of raping and killing 2 San Luis Obispo college students by a jury that watched his videotaped confession.

Krebs, 35, who was found guilty of murdering Aundria Crawford and Rachel Newhouse, could face the death penalty. He also was convicted of the forcible rape of both women and of kidnapping them for sexual purposes.

Krebs was accused of raping and strangling Crawford, 20, in 1998, and of raping and killing Newhouse, 20, the following year. He confessed to raping both and to killing Crawford, but contended he did not kill Newhouse.

Krebs was released from prison in 1997, where he had served 10 years for raping one woman and trying to rape another.

His trial was moved to Monterey because of pretrial publicity in San Luis Obispo.

(source: Sacramento Bee)

You know out of all of the freak er side shows in this case, why focus on the Nancy Krebs freak show? Why not focus on the crime, the people in the house at the time, or the lack of DNA evidence.

No one focuses on Krebs. She is a whack job, code 6 wingnut. Her story was disproven.

I remember her psychiatrist brought her forward....MW's therapist corroborated her "story" as being told BEFORE JonBenet was murdered and encouraged her to come forward.

I also remember hre family reported as her missing and she said she was afraid for her life....yet, someone (don't remember who) gave away her location before her story was checked out and could have possibly put her in danger.

I think she's just as important as any other extraneous "character" to explore.

Many posters may have totally explored this issue and don't want to go there again. Or they "suspect" Iron as a "distractor." But if discussion is isolated to a thread, why not let Iron discuss.

What I don't understand is if a thread is taking a direction a poster doesn't like, then they don't have to read it. I pass up threads alot.

Whatever happened to MW?

Hi everyone,

I don't post on this forum, just occassionally read when I'm bored from the laci forum or riled feathers in the political forum. When Jonbenet was killed, I can't begin to express the shock, hurt and love I felt for her. I followed it loyally for a couple of years in the press hoping for justice. I haven't had internet access until 2002, so I wasn't on any forums and haven't discussed or posted at nausiam about this case.

However, I'm no newbie at websleuths, so put your dukes up if your gonna spank me about my opinion here. Taking Iron at their word is how I operate until further notice or credible facts to lead me to another opinion.

Iron, I can understand your curiosity about Nancy as I too am very curious about facts that have unfolded over the years I wasn't privy to. Thanks for coming here and participating and I trust you for I have no other reason not to at this point.

With that said, many posters here and at other forums have dedicated alot of time and effort in trying to get justice for little Jonbenet, who has been justified and glorified now, regardless of what happens here on earth.

Keeping this case alive is what it's all about. A few rotten apples won't spoil the harvest. Many people involved in this case have tried to decieve, cover and distort reality, but fine forums like this one keeps things in perspective and the wheels of justice churning and turning.

I always did wonder why forum people all seemed....well, maybe afraid of FW's lawsuit habit? I don't know anything about devil cults, sex rings, or whatever, so I'll not have anything to contribute, but, do you get the feeling we're all just rather afraid of the subject and not wanting to admit fear of even finding out about it? Not a pleasant subject, but neither is any of this.

I too feel Nancy Krebs is just as interesting as any of the other characters that have been investigated, and have read that high officials sometimes belong to devil cults, reason we hear almost nothing about them. What if one of us was in her position, knew we might get killed or at least maligned because of the powers that be, that people would only add insults to our injuries? She knew, of course, that was what would happen, reason she went to a psychiatrist, which only confirmed what she must have known would happen.

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes and lots of people may have truths they're suppressing, knowing what the public's reaction will be. I bet none of us would have the nerve to try to change the public's already-made-up mind. We'd shut up and play it safe.

Eagle1 said:
I always did wonder why forum people all seemed....well, maybe afraid of FW's lawsuit habit? I don't know anything about devil cults, sex rings, or whatever, so I'll not have anything to contribute, but, do you get the feeling we're all just rather afraid of the subject and not wanting to admit fear of even finding out about it? Not a pleasant subject, but neither is any of this.

I too feel Nancy Krebs is just as interesting as any of the other characters that have been investigated, and have read that high officials sometimes belong to devil cults, reason we hear almost nothing about them. What if one of us was in her position and people would only insult us, because of powers that be?

Hey, anyone watch Oprah today, perfect example of what's really going on in the dark world of sin. I believe Nancy if she says her family pulled out videos and watched them with the children, it happens. Disgusting, sin sick, but it happens captain. Oprah showed live video footage of this and other child and adult sex sins and outed the true darkness of the underworld.

It's brave of people to expose unpleasant, sometimes-dangerous truths, when they don't have as much backup as Oprah. But that still, small voice could at times be the most important of all, not saying definitely so in this case because I just don't know, and neither do any of the rest of us that have such strong opinions. Anyone who doesn't like Iron's discussion just doesn't have to click on it, right? We don't tell anyone else what they can post and what they can't.

You and I were posting at the same time, Kool, reason I left your name out of title, and I agree with you.

Guys, I rarely step in and stop a discussion.

However, Nancy Krebs has been proven to be a liar. She is considered a nut case by the LE she has dealt with.

I can't, in good conscience, let WS turn into a Fleet White is a pedophile, Nancy is credible, type forum. Even one thread.

Susan Bennett says Fleet White is innocent and Krebs is not believable.

There has never been a tape of these so called sex parties uncovered. Yet Nancy said they made the tapes and John Ramsey sold them.

Nancy said John Ramsey raped her with a coke bottle.

Nancy said she was burned to the bone by a stun gun, yet there is no scar. There is nothing to indicate any injury.

Nancy said her mother was at the party at the White's house the night of the murder. Lie. Wrong. Made up.

Everything Nancy says about this case is a lie.

Everything Lee Hill says about this case is a lie.

Lee Hill is a criminal on the run. He couldn't make any money off Nancy and his life went down Hill. Pun intended.

When the election is over, and if you are still interested, I would be happy to repost police reports, newspaper articles, and other things that you can read for yourself. We lost all of the attachments on the forum. It took me forever to put them up in the first place.

All you need to do is read at this forum The basics are there.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=224

Fleet White and his family have been FALSELY accused of horrible crimes. People forget Nancy accused John Ramsey of the same crimes. That's why I know there is an agenda out there.

If you have any credible information concerning Krebs please bring it forward. Otherwise I would appreciate it if you do not talk about what Nancy claims Fleet White did to her. Or what John Ramsey did to her. It's a lie. It's been proven.

Thank you.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads