nancy krebs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great_tezi said:
Kool Look,

You need to understand why posters that have followed the JBR case for so long are suspicious when the name Nancy Krebs gets brought up seemingly out of the blue. She has been discredited. She lied about everything. Alex Hunter was an idiot when he thought she was "credible." But, Alex Hunter is an idiot, so one can't expect much from him. The police questioned her. Her story made absolutely no sense. She has disappeared out of the case just like Lee Hill.

Mame on the other hand, just keeps beating this horse to death. She just won't leave it alone. She must hate being discredited.

New posters are welcome of course. I think that we just like them to respect that this horse isn't going to come back to life.

I understand and appreciate you responding so kindly. I was keeping up during the time of Alex Hunter, which was about the first 2 years of this case if I'm not mistaken, and he really hindered this case in my opinion. This case was solvable within the first month, buttttttttt, unfortunately power, money, lies, noteriety and deception was more paramount than JonBenet.

The thing with Nancy, not to get it started again, is the silence. Silence and the code of secrecy is a perpatrators vice and weapon. Age of a victim doesn'nt necessarily mean mentally mature as normal human beings progress because of the trauma. The plateau's don't peak like in normal nurtured loved people. One time is too many for me for a victim to be hushed.

What if though. I have always had my thoughts on Jonbenet and haven't been muddied by the forums, etc... Muncheusen by proxy, abuse and control are the first descriptions that come to mind when I think of Jonbenet.

My little boy Beau just walked up and seen all the smiley faces and wanted to send one, so here goes, this is from a special loving son who has blessed my heart everyday! He said he wants to send 2. :razz: :behindbar :blowkiss: :doh: :HappyBday :banghead: :snooty: :woohoo: :loser:

Actually, when he started clicking, he wanted to do them all. He thinks it's funny.

great_tezi said:
Kool Look,

You need to understand why posters that have followed the JBR case for so long are suspicious when the name Nancy Krebs gets brought up seemingly out of the blue. She has been discredited. She lied about everything. Alex Hunter was an idiot when he thought she was "credible." But, Alex Hunter is an idiot, so one can't expect much from him. The police questioned her. Her story made absolutely no sense. She has disappeared out of the case just like Lee Hill.

Mame on the other hand, just keeps beating this horse to death. She just won't leave it alone. She must hate being discredited.

New posters are welcome of course. I think that we just like them to respect that this horse isn't going to come back to life.

Glad to hear new posters are welcome. I understand that the site owner has asked myself and others to not post anymore about Krebs (unless it's new evidence), but to follow up on your post about Krebs because I think it paints a misconception (unless I"m missing something), the Police stated after 11 weeks of investigation, they found no more evidence (aside from Kreb's statements) to support the theory that JBR was murdered as part of a child sex ring. They did not make any judgements about her stories of abuse, in fact they forwarded some information to the FBI and told her to contact authorities in Cali regarding abuse there.

See for yourself :
http://www.ci.boulder.co.us/comm/pressrelease/RAMSEY/pr000515.html

So who knows, but to say she lied about everything is not true.

iron said:
Glad to hear new posters are welcome. I understand that the site owner has asked myself and others to not post anymore about Krebs (unless it's new evidence), but to follow up on your post about Krebs because I think it paints a misconception (unless I"m missing something), the Police stated after 11 weeks of investigation, they found no more evidence (aside from Kreb's statements) to support the theory that JBR was murdered as part of a child sex ring. They did not make any judgements about her stories of abuse, in fact they forwarded some information to the FBI and told her to contact authorities in Cali regarding abuse there.

See for yourself :
http://www.ci.boulder.co.us/comm/pressrelease/RAMSEY/pr000515.html

So who knows, but to say she lied about everything is not true.

And nothing came from any investigation other than Nancy lied. There have been no arrests in the "ring," no evidence that has been brought forth. Nothing.

Show me the evidence that proves she told the truth. You can't. No one can because she didn't.

If there was the slightest hint of Nancy telling the truth don't you think LE, local and federal, would be all over this? It's been 4 years and nothing.

Where are the pictures?

Where are the movies that John Ramsey sold?

Where are the threats?

Where are the hospital reports?

NOTHING.

iron, I have yet to see someone come out of the blue and post on the Krebs issue. It has always been part of the Mame liars that make up different hats and act like they are newbies.

If you are the first person in 4 years to honestly come on a forum and want to discuss the case for the first time then please accept my apologies. I mean that sincerely.

If you or anyone has anything new to offer about Krebs than I am all ears.

However, for now, this thread is closed.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members