National Enquirer 12/17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Close enough, the statement about Stacy telling Drew she was going to meet Scott at a Denny's have been mentioned several times by the media. What the NE article neglects to mention is that Stacy was meeting several people at Denny's. Stacy and Scott weren't the only one's there.

Mysteriew, I agree, I think Stacy was moving on, but hadn't acted on her intentions yet. The above statements by the NE sound like what they'd like to do and what they like. Not what they did and will do.

Yes, I thought it was originally reported that Stacy and Scott were part of a group of people who went to Denny's for a bite to eat. I don't think, after reading the original article, that it was anything more and nothing to suggest there was any special relationship between Stacy and Scott at that point.

Not saying she did, but IMO if that's someone's intent, they find a way.

She allegedly initiated the first call to SR, so if the conversation went from "hi how are ya" to what RM said to Nat'l Enquirer it took a far turn from a casual text.

i agree with ya, TG.....IF this is how it went, it took a farrrrrrr turn ....

i agree with ya, TG.....IF this is how it went, it took a farrrrrrr turn ....

A special message for Drew:

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
THEY'LL be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
THEY'LL be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You're in deep doo doo now
Watch your back
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
They'll be watching you

Since Stacy's been gone, all eyes are focused on you
In your dreams at night, I hope you see her face.
Look around, there's no safe place.
They're on to you, they're building a case.

Oh, cant you see
You're in deep doo doo now
Watch your back
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every step you take
They'll be watching you
They'll be watching you

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every step you take
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay

They are WATCHING YOU!!!

poco:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be singing that song all day now! LOL

I'm sure the NE does have some facts in there as "stated" by Ric, but keep in mind, their number one goal is to SELL SELL SELL.

So they will take liberties and stretch the truth on some of Ric's statements to "sensate" the article. Has Ric said anywhere what he feels about the article?

I wonder if DP (instead of Stacy) was the author of the racy emails that went from SP to SR? Could he have pretended to be Stacy as part of the set-up of Scott? It sounded like DP monitored her computer usage.

I wonder if DP (instead of Stacy) was the author of the racy emails that went from SP to SR? Could he have pretended to be Stacy as part of the set-up of Scott? It sounded like DP monitored her computer usage.

That is a good question... there is that possibility.

i got the issue of the NE....delaney, you did a great job in relaying the most important info in the article....here's a bit about Scott Rossetto....

Scott Rossetto is the guy that Stacy had hooked up with at the Denny's, 9 days before she went 'missing'...the one where DP came in & sat down with them both, & asked Scott "what are you doing w/my wife"....

While Scott originally described the messages as "flirty" fun, the Enquirer has learned that some of the correspondence was X-rated. And police believe Stacy may have been romantically involved with Scott. "There were dozens of messages so graphic you could only think the two of them were having an affair" said a source close to the investigation. "Scott was telling Stacy he'd like doing this to her or that to her. He ordered her to do things like "take your clothes off." "Stacy was just as hot in her messages. She told him what position she liked & what she would do to him sexually the next time they hooked up."

Scott - who was called before a grand jury investigating Stacy's disappearance & the mysterious bathtub death of Peterson's previous wife, Kathleen Savio - denied he was having an affair with Stacy. But he admitted that if Peterson saw those messages, "there's no doubt he could have misconstrued them."

According to the source, police believe Peterson did see the messages & on Oct 19th, when Stacy told him she was going to have dinner with Scott, he ordered her not to go, but she defied him. Shortly after she sat down with Scott, Peterson showed up, driving his car around the Denny's restaurant over & over again, before finally entering. Scott said the cop was "quiet mostly" but asked him "how i'd react if my wife was with another man." Then the Bolingbrook, Ill police officer left.

Nine days later, on Oct 28th, police believe that Drew argued with Stacy over her relationship with Scott & strangled or beat her to death in their home.
i find it a little hard to believe that she would tell DP she was going out to eat with Scott, if she were really having an affair, but that's what the article reads....

Sounds maybe like she told D she was going to meet S at Denny's no matter what D said.

While IMO Stacy may/may not have been having an affair with S, still the type of messages she sent are pretty racy. Stacy had her cell phone # changed, but D could have accessed messages while she slept/etc. If she had a password, he may have guessed it/found it out. Apparently, D, however, may have believed there were other ways out besides divorce.

IMO D's brain was at the other end of his body when he met 16 year old Stacy. How could he even think when she grew up that she would be interested in an old man?

You know it really bugs me. I really don't believe that Stacy and Scott were having a physical affair at this point.
BUT what if they were? So what! What gives Drew P or any other man the right to kill for unfaithfulness? If people were killed for unfaithfulness, the world would be a lot less populated today. Get them in court and take them for whatever- yes. But to kill someone for unfaithfulness?
DV is the height of selfishness. It is all about "I want". "I want" devotion, "I want" attention, "I want" slavishness, "I want" certain behavior- and they will do anything needed to get what they want. And if they don't get it, they would rather kill than to move on.

You know it really bugs me. I really don't believe that Stacy and Scott were having a physical affair at this point.
BUT what if they were? So what! What gives Drew P or any other man the right to kill for unfaithfulness? If people were killed for unfaithfulness, the world would be a lot less populated today. Get them in court and take them for whatever- yes. But to kill someone for unfaithfulness?
DV is the height of selfishness. It is all about "I want". "I want" devotion, "I want" attention, "I want" slavishness, "I want" certain behavior- and they will do anything needed to get what they want. And if they don't get it, they would rather kill than to move on.

He should of learnt long ago in his life "IF" Stacy had an affair which I don't think she did...."that what comes around goes around"!!!

He never thought twice about cheating on Kathleen / talk about calling the kettle black!!!

Drew stalked Stacy everywhere. Physically and electronically I am sure. IMO, If Stacy and Scott were having an affair, Drew would have confronted them at a hotel or Scotts place, not at a Denny's with other people around. That tells me that Stacy and Scott hadn't taken their relationship any further than x-rated messages.

And big deal that Stacy was sunbathing nude, topless or whatever the NE article States at her brothers house. She certainly couldn't at home, her neighbors had too much of a good view. I mean seriously, what does that have to do with anything? My daughter sunbathes topless in a secluded area of my backyard and her brother lives here. So what?

Sounds maybe like she told D she was going to meet S at Denny's no matter what D said.

While IMO Stacy may/may not have been having an affair with S, still the type of messages she sent are pretty racy. Stacy had her cell phone # changed, but D could have accessed messages while she slept/etc. If she had a password, he may have guessed it/found it out. Apparently, D, however, may have believed there were other ways out besides divorce.

IMO D's brain was at the other end of his body when he met 16 year old Stacy. How could he even think when she grew up that she would be interested in an old man?

i know what you mean...she was bound to grow up eventually...

Studies show that the time when a woman in an abusive relationship is at her most precarious is when the man is convinced she is ready to leave or she does leave and he "gets it."

It's all about his perception of losing her. When he's finally convinced, he cannot abide that and strikes out.

Drew said on a t.v. interview that Stacy often talked about leaving him. Guess she finally made him believe it.

A special message for Drew:

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
THEY'LL be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
THEY'LL be watching you
<snipped for space>

They are WATCHING YOU!!!
How perfect!! A song by the Police just for DP! :clap: :clap:

That is an interesting thought, like setting the whole thing up to cover his story to LE that she ran off with another man. It wouldn't surprise me!

Mims reported in NE that when he was in DP home (I don't remember which night it was), DP brother came into the house and said you've got to talk to this guy....the heat and air conditioning guy. What was that all about? It was the same night DP said the place was bugged and they all were writing notes to each other. That comment keeps lingering in my mind for some reason.

I guess I'm going to have go buy the NE! I can't imagine what that comment means if it has a hidden meaning. The interesting thing is them writing to each other because DP says the house is bugged. Well, isn't he the one who bugged it? :confused:

Mims reported in NE that when he was in DP home (I don't remember which night it was), DP brother came into the house and said
you've got to talk to this guy....the heat and air conditioning guy. What was that all about?
It was the same night DP said the place was bugged and they all were writing notes to each other. That comment keeps lingering in my mind for some reason.

Wasn't that his friend who brought him the cell phone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back