Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, 20 years later... she finally woke up!! lol

ETA:

... is this what you get, when the smartest person in your family is a fashion designer?? lol

Poring over the case details "for months", reading what everyone else did, and still cherishing the conclusion that it's "just like paying for a library"? Is the lawyer going to try to say she thought the girls posing on a crew machine was like them being honored for a dedication plaque?
I wonder if she declared the “library donation money” on her taxes? One would think if she thought it was on the up and up that she would have declared such a big “donation” come tax day. :rolleyes:

And, 20 years later... she finally woke up!! lol

ETA:

... is this what you get, when the smartest person in your family is a fashion designer?? lol

Poring over the case details "for months", reading what everyone else did, and still cherishing the conclusion that it's "just like paying for a library"? Is the lawyer going to try to say she thought the girls posing on a crew machine was like them being honored for a dedication plaque?
I’m really curious to see how she rationalizes away the fake crew photos. “ Oh, that? They were just playing dress up”.... ??? ;)

Prison consultant says Lori Loughlin called him for advice, is ‘clueless’ about charges against her

In an interview with this news organization, Levine said the woman, who called for advice about “the college scandal,” was “clueless” and did not appear to understand why she was being charged with a federal crime. Levine also said the woman didn’t seem to realize the consequences of not taking a plea deal — that the decision to fight the charges means she and her husband could face serious time in federal prison if convicted.

“She lacked understanding as to why some cases are federal and why some are state,” said Levine. “She didn’t get it. I explained to her how all this works. It appears that she’s getting advice from several people, and she’s looking for someone to tell her what she wants to hear.”

The woman didn’t identify herself, but based on her questions Levine suspected it was the former “Full House” actress. He finally told her, “Lori, I know it’s you.” He said the woman became quiet.
“They’ve got enough to convict you,” Levine said, explaining why he believes Loughlin “screwed” herself by believing she and her husband could convince a judge and jury that they were nothing more than devoted parents who wanted the best for their children.

Levine said he told the caller as much.

“She didn’t ask much how much time she might have to serve, but I told her, based on the charges, that it would be somewhere around 36 to 60 months,” Levine said. “I told her, unless you’ve got something rock solid and turn it over to the feds, you’re going to do time, and it’s going to be far worse if you don’t take a plea agreement.”

"hurt and embarrassed...and has regrets.."
only for herself
woman just doesn't get it, but what do you expect from someone so "special" and evidently with the IQ of a log?
donation to a library ? LMAO.

Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli Slams Media and Their “Sources” After College Admissions Scandal

"It’s been a while since we have heard anything about Lori Loughlin’s college admissions bribery scandal. Luckily, her daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli took to Instagram on Sunday to refresh our memory with a blunt post questioning the “sources” of all the media outlets reporting on the scandal.

In the photo, Giannulli has two middle fingers up ..."

The comment section is open on that one :D

Unbelievable

What a little bi*ch. wow

Class act right there. :oops:
ETA: I wonder if she even stopped to think about how this kind of attitude will be perceived by those students who worked hard to get into college only to be bumped by the acts of these cheating families with their attitudes of entitlement. Let's face it, just by their actions they've been flipping the bird to all those students who were passed up all along!

There’s no way she ever thought about that. Spoiled little brat. IMO

Lol jokes on her! She’s going to do time AND pay a substantial fine :cool:
Like you, I’m truly wondering what the federal prosecutors are thinking right about now.

Is it, Oh sure, we’ll take the big bucks and let you off.

Or is it, HaHa, in your dreams. If we let you do it, not only will every wealthy perp expect the same treatment, we’ll look like complete fools.

Or is it, yeah, 2 mil sounds good, but you’ll still serve six months in the pen.

Idk.... should we take a vote? :D

The other thought I have is I can just feel Hallmark cringing every time this stuff comes out in the news. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Hallmark Channel and I truly feel their pain, not to mention this is all certainly cringeworthy.

‘They’re calling less’: Lori Loughlin’s Bel Air pals ‘hanging back’ amid scandal

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/24/they...82.263081656.1560300211-1292344417.1555990657
Laughlin’s lie continually revolves around the “donation” to get her girls legal admission advantage vs. the payoff to illegally bypass admission processes. It’s as if she thinks repeating the “donation” lie will eventually make everyone forget about the fraud of dressing your kid up in a costume uniform to pose on fake equipment for training that never happened with a team that never existed. Does she really believe anyone is stupid enough think Singer led them astray with that?

At this point the lie has become more offensive than the cheating & the fraud and the total unfairness of the situation. Almost. I hope at the end of this scandal the admission process is sanitized & that the College Board faces charges as well. Don’t even get me started on their part in all this- corruption, greed, monopoly. Ima zip it now for a bit...

Laughlin’s lie continually revolves around the “donation” to get her girls legal admission advantage vs. the payoff to illegally bypass admission processes. It’s as if she thinks repeating the “donation” lie will eventually make everyone forget about the fraud of dressing your kid up in a costume uniform to pose on fake equipment for training that never happened with a team that never existed. Does she really believe anyone is stupid enough think Singer led them astray with that?

Too true! Also it occurs to me belatedly, that even LL must have seen the occasional print or TV segment about so-and-so going somewhere and actually being, y'know, honored with a big splashy dedication ceremony, plaques, mentions in newsletters, etc... but not she, her kids show up, and ho-hum... it will be interesting to see if someone explains this.

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are due in a Boston courtroom today for a hearing before the judge to question the couple about conflicts of interests regarding their attorneys, who have previously represented USC. Both defendants have chosen to be jointly represented by attorneys from the firm Latham & Watkins.

The law firm has created an “ethical wall” between the cases, forbidding the attorneys working on the couple’s case from discussing it with those who worked on the USC case.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/27/lori...646.928927348.1566905574-869780725.1515520457

Felicity Huffman's sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 21.

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are due in a Boston courtroom today for a hearing before the judge to question the couple about conflicts of interests regarding their attorneys, who have previously represented USC. Both defendants have chosen to be jointly represented by attorneys from the firm Latham & Watkins.

The law firm has created an “ethical wall” between the cases, forbidding the attorneys working on the couple’s case from discussing it with those who worked on the USC case.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/27/lori...646.928927348.1566905574-869780725.1515520457

Felicity Huffman's sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 21.
Ethicahahahahal wall! That’s a good one! Knee-slapper!

Seriously tho- glad this is going into the formal record so they can’t claim ignorance, incompetence or foul ball later when they reflect back on this choice from their jail cells. No round two of the duped defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf