Found Deceased NC - Alexandra King, 22, & Tatianna Diz, 20, Asheville, 27 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And there was an interesting comment in there that was along the lines of what I wondered earlier on (this was also from a family member) - apparently the car was towed from the river before the scene was investigated with it there.

Almost sounds like they didn't really look at the interior enough to see what the state of it was but saw abandoned car with broken out windows, etc. and may not have looked more closely initially until the call like an hour later that reported them missing.

Yikes - things are indeed getting heated on the Justice FB group regarding the family member's thoughts, including mentioning lawyers and the mafia? I can see why they are trying to steer people to the Search page to try and be more productive, even if the Justice group is based on inklings of truth.

French Broad Search for Missing Girls Resumes
AMXH3Nw7.JPG

http://www.wlos.com/news/features/t...ssing-Girls-Resumes-227219.shtml#.VjkhjMvn_qA

So on the justice page, the mother who is running it has made an interesting status regarding the girls' roommate and that every time she has spoken to her, it's a different story.

I do wonder if perhaps making such public comments and pointing fingers will hinder the investigation as opposed to helping find justice, though. I can only guess the mothers grief but arguing publicly and accusing people online is not going to help and may get her in trouble, KWIM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, has it been stated what kind of drugs we are talking about with this drug deal? I assumed marijuana due to SM of the girls smoking from bongs, but something about that doesn't ring right to me..

Marijuana dealers tend to be the bottom feeders of the ‘drug dealing world' per sė and don't tend to be involved in armed robbery and murder. And over what? What was there to gain except a bit of money for murdering two girls? It just doesn't add up to be honest. JMO

I think it's more than grief that she's speaking out from :-/

I have no doubt LE has been looking at the roommate and very likely already has looked at her phone records. We know their apartment has been searched several times and I'm sure she's been part of that scrutiny.

Looking at the other things she's said - this is all retaliation toward her for a court case against lawyers, etc. and various other theories - I think it's evident that one needs to perhaps look at what LE is saying and the directions they are leading instead of all the theories she's presenting. But that's JMO.

So on the justice page, the mother who is running it has made an interesting status regarding the girls' roommate and that every time she has spoken to her, it's a different story.

I do wonder if perhaps making such public comments and pointing fingers will hinder the investigation as opposed to helping find justice, though. I can only guess the mothers grief but arguing publicly and accusing people online is not going to help and may get her in trouble, KWIM?

I'm not sure what to make of that Justice page. The postings by that one admin is a little disturbing. I'm a bit worried for her state of mind.

Tatianna's mom also just posted that she spoke to a detective about help to raise money to send blood to a local lab. I assume this must be about the blood in the car? I'm confused, has this not been tested yet, and why does money have to raised for the tests? Is the LE department so poor they can't run tests? (I doubt that?) What's this all about?

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Tati-Alex-939822536099249/

Suspect with possible ties behind bars. Buncombe County deputies transported Pierre Lamont Griffin II from the Spartanburg County Detention Center to the Buncombe County Detention Center on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

Griffin is facing a charge of one count of first-degree murder in the shooting death of Uhon Johnson on the evening of Oct. 27.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/30424756/...-women-suspect-with-possible-ties-behind-bars

Tatianna's mom also just posted that she spoke to a detective about help to raise money to send blood to a local lab. I assume this must be about the blood in the car? I'm confused, has this not been tested yet, and why does money have to raised for the tests? Is the LE department so poor they can't run tests? (I doubt that?) What's this all about?

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Tati-Alex-939822536099249/

I'm guessing with her assertion that everything is a "conspiracy" by the "corrupt mafia" run government she wants an independent test run, which has to be paid for by the family. Personally, I think that money would be better used to get this poor woman some help. My heart breaks for the grief she is going through, and tbh I'm concerned for her safety and others.

Suspect with possible ties behind bars. Buncombe County deputies transported Pierre Lamont Griffin II from the Spartanburg County Detention Center to the Buncombe County Detention Center on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

Griffin is facing a charge of one count of first-degree murder in the shooting death of Uhon Johnson on the evening of Oct. 27.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/30424756/...-women-suspect-with-possible-ties-behind-bars

From the same article:

The Asheville Police Department released a statement Tuesday that a search plan is in place and incorporates the Asheville Fire Department rescue boats and dive team. Investigators are following up with leads and analyzing evidence collected over the past week, the report states.

Police were notified of a Facebook post in which someone claimed to have seen King. Detectives contacted the person who posted the claim.

I'm guessing with her assertion that everything is a "conspiracy" by the "corrupt mafia" run government she wants an independent test run, which has to be paid for by the family. Personally, I think that money would be better used to get this poor woman some help. My heart breaks for the grief she is going through, and tbh I'm concerned for her safety and others.

That is quite likely, yes. She seems very emotional, understandably but probably not helpful.

I'll be honest. Regarding the justice Facebook page there are a few that I am concerned about. The admin/mother is understandably devastated and feeling like she isn't getting help, but it seems like her accusatory tones and statuses are showing increased reckless behaviour that I think she should take some time away from the Internet whilst this is going on for her own health.

I've also seen a couple of regular posters that are very obviously trying to "out do" each other on the "who knew the girls better" and "I've done more than you and talked to reporters" thing. I would hope that the mother has family around her that can a. Take care of her mentally, emotionally and physically during this trying time but also keep tabs on this Facebook page as I worry she would be vulnerable enough to be taken advantage of by these bloodsucking people. We've all seen it before in high profile cases, people inserting themselves in despite not knowing the victim and trying to make it about themselves.

JMO

I don't know how I'm just now seeing this case but holy cow is it a tangle!
After reading the thread and the links, there are a few questions that come to mind :
#1 Regarding the supposed drug deal ; has LE stated that the girls were meeting with a drug dealer?
If so, that makes no sense considering one of the articles states that LE found Marijuana type in a plastic drawer. Why would they be buying more? Is it possible that the girls were selling some of their own stash to someone PG knew?
#2 How was PG able to take UJ's vehicle after he allegedly shot him?
Articles state that UJ had been home all night doing homework and was shot inside the house. Did PG swipe the keys when he was leaving? Expeditions can be hot wired but it can take a bit to do without tripping the alarm.
#3 How did PG get to UJ's house? With how tight the time line is, logically he would have had to been given a ride there. This supposition really makes me feel like there had to have been another person involved.
#4 How steep is the river bank where AK's car was found? Jettas are small cars, but are definitely not light and as its been down pouring here in NC, it definitely would take some major strength or another vehicle to push it through the mud.

I know that's a lot, but really with how convaluted the information is, nothing about PG doing this himself makes sense and for the girls to be going to buy weed when they already had some doesn't work for me either.

In regards to the possible sighting reported and discussed on SM
http://www.wlos.com/news/features/t...g-Woman-Was-Spotted-227387.shtml#.Vjln_rerSUk

That's going to massively tick Tat's mom off even further (and possibly crank up her conspiracy story she's crafting as well.

One of her many things she is fixed on is a desire to have an interview with that particular news station - KLOS - but she's said LE won't let her.

Now someone else has.

Plus they're promoting the Search group page instead of hers.

I'm wondering if LE may be doing whatever they can to keep her from having much of a platform? They've got to be concerned about how things are spiraling with her, and likely are afraid of what she's going to say/do.

I'm not sure what to make of that Justice page. The postings by that one admin is a little disturbing. I'm a bit worried for her state of mind.

I get the feeling LE and her sister (or niece, I forget which) share those sentiments.

I suspect part of why there's a new group/page she's not an admin on, and they're also trying to remove any means for her to speak to a louder audience about her theories via MSM, etc.

[/B]

I get the feeling LE and her sister (or niece, I forget which) share those sentiments.

I suspect part of why there's a new group/page she's not an admin on, and they're also trying to remove any means for her to speak to a louder audience about her theories via MSM, etc.

From what I can tell, the woman who is requesting people to disregard the page that the mother is admin on is the mothers sister

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back