Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be a wallet and keys in one hand? The picture is pretty distorted. That white thing hanging at the bottom could be one of those tags you put on your key ring. Like a gym tag, or VIP tag for a grocery store.

Earlier in the thread iirc, someone thought that the dog sticker thing on the car could be peeled off.
Could AC have that in her hand, perhaps rolled up to be discarded in the bathroom where it is less likely to be found?
speculation, imo.

Earlier in the thread iirc, someone thought that the dog sticker thing on the car could be peeled off.
Could AC have that in her hand, perhaps rolled up to be discarded in the bathroom where it is less likely to be found?
speculation, imo.

Can anyone tell if the sticker is still on the rear window in the picture from the Shell station?

Edited: Never mind. I went back and took a look, you can't see her car UNFORTUNATELY!!! :mad:

http://www.wral.com/police-missing-...-no-evidence-she-is-under-distress-/16793039/

The video at this link shows an interview with the Shell station attendant who was on duty when Allison came in. He said she did not appear to be in any distress. She did not buy anything inside. She only came inside to use the restroom. He said she pumped gas and paid for it at the pump. Most importantly he said she was alone in the car.

This is all so scary. I so hope this has a good outcome, but I am very worried for her...

I'm still holding on to the possibility that she drove on to meet someone.

I am not sure what I think happened to Allison, at this point, but I know it is easier to hide a body, either by a perp, or by suicide, than it is to hide a vehicle. I have to believe that the description of her vehicle has been shared with every law enforcement agency in the area, and probably nationwide, so I am somewhat hopeful that it will be found soon, and that may lead to Allsion. Also, it seems likely to me that she may have had plans that did not include suicide, as I just don't get why you fill up your car with gas, if your only future plans are to kill yourself. Seems to me she may have been thinking of getting away, either alone or with someone. And I do believe there is much to this story that is known by some close to her, and perhaps LE, that has not been publicly released. JMO.

To me it looks like she is carrying either a wallet and keys or some kind of paper (folded or rolled up) in her hand. But I can also see how it kind of looks like a bottle of some sort.

Going off another comment concerning her perhaps using the restroom due to her monthly cycle and being emotional as a result, could it be possible that she is carrying some sort of feminine product in her hand? I have known someone whose hormones associated with their cycle suddenly sent them into an emotional whirlwind one month, enough so that they came very close to checking into the hospital.

If if it is a bottle she is carrying maybe she took it into the restroom to fill it with water for some reason.

It's still possible that someone was hiding in the car or lured her somewhere but it's seeming more likely that her leaving was voluntary. I really hope she is okay. I think the helicopter is a great idea, going on this many days with no word from her is very worrisome if her disappearance was indeed voluntary.

I am not sure what I think happened to Allison, at this point, but I know it is easier to hide a body, either by a perp, or by suicide, than it is to hide a vehicle. I have to believe that the description of her vehicle has been shared with every law enforcement agency in the area, and probably nationwide, so I am somewhat hopeful that it will be found soon, and that may lead to Allsion. Also, it seems likely to me that she may have had plans that did not include suicide, as I just don't get why you fill up your car with gas, if your only future plans are to kill yourself. Seems to me she may have been thinking of getting away, either alone or with someone. And I do believe there is much to this story that is known by some close to her, and perhaps LE, that has not been publicly released. JMO.

That is why everyone thought Jennifer Huston ran off, because she put gas in her Lexus and withdrew money from the ATM. It still makes no sense that she did those things minutes before taking her life. I hate thinking along those lines, but it happens so often.

I can not see anything other than an upside ketchup bottle haha but I'm sure it is not that. Looking at it again it almost looks as if it's something tucked into pants and hanging down because her hand appears open over it... ugh idk. Hopefully LE knows

I'm still holding on to the possibility that she drove on to meet someone.

I'm trying to hold on to that as well, but leaving the purse and phone really bothers me. Even if suicide, I'm confused why she left it at work. Why not just take it, and why leave in the middle of your shift as opposed to not showing up for the shift, or doing it after. Leaving in the middle of your shift and leaving those things behind is what "sounded the alarm".

Here's what I think may have occurred:

1. Texted with SIL about car registration.
2. Went to car to check on it.
3. "Panicked" when it wasn't there because evidently it was an urgent matter, so decided to go home to look for it.
4. She didn't have her phone with her, so she decided to go and just tell her employer/employees about it later. She was a manager, so she had more discretion in that regard.
5. She had an accident somewhere on the return route.

We can also substitute "car insurance" into 3, because her registration (tag) could've gotten cancelled due to non-payment, and she could've been on her way to resolve that with her insurance company and tag office.

JMO.

I wear big Jackie O sunglasses so it doesn't look like sunglasses at all to me. Unless they are tiny wire rim Beatles style. And to me it looks like she is carrying a wallet and keys.

Pic enlarged.
Sunglasses or two very black eyes.
eta can one of the friends i.d. type of sunglasses she wore?

Attachments

• sunglasses.JPG
    sunglasses.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 105
Subscribing to this thread... this one has got me stumped. Where are you Allison??

Pic enlarged.
Sunglasses or two very black eyes.
eta can one of the friends i.d. type of sunglasses she wore?

I really think it's just bad surveillance video... I wish we had more clear pictures of her that day. I still can't believe there aren't any pictures from the airport. Hopefully LE has them and is comparing the two.

That is why everyone thought Jennifer Huston ran off, because she put gas in her Lexus and withdrew money from the ATM. It still makes no sense that she did those things minutes before taking her life. I hate thinking along those lines, but it happens so often.

There seems to be part of our brain/mind that is capable of simply going on, doing mundane, routine tasks, no matter what. In fact it seems to insist on it. I am reminded of a friend of mine who told me about his elderly mother who was on her deathbed with end stage cancer in a hospital. He went every day to see her and one of the things that was very important to her was that her house keys were in her purse and not lost. On one level she must have known that she will not get home and use those keys again, but on another level she just pretended that everything was normal and fine and soon she would go home. Maybe it is similar with those who decided to end their life. A part of them simply carries on with mundane things like buying gas and withdrawing money and such things in spite of the decision made. It is a very curious thing.

Here's what I think may have occurred:

1. Texted with SIL about car registration.
2. Went to car to check on it.
3. "Panicked" when it wasn't there because evidently it was an urgent matter, so decided to go home to look for it.
4. She didn't have her phone with her, so she decided to go and just tell her employer/employees about it later. She was a manager, so she had more discretion in that regard.
5. She had an accident somewhere on the return route.

We can also substitute "car insurance" into 3, because her registration (tag) could've gotten cancelled due to non-payment, and she could've been on her way to resolve that with her insurance company and tag office.

JMO.

A good alternative scenario! But why did she go to the Shell which is opposite to the direction of her place of work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member