NC NC - Asha Degree, 9, Shelby, 14 Feb 2000 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m curious why you think they are, especially with all the new evidence coming out. I get wondering why she left in the middle of the night/early morning. But other than that I’ve seen nothing to point towards the parents besides internet rumors
Thinking about Jon Benet & the boy in the box..
its great he was named “but high key” (what happened and who did it)
still never got clear answers.

& I wasn’t trying to offend anyone or the parents but I am new here and didn’t know all the rules and I’m just going off my opinions and the responses in here. I’m no detective. Just an invested gal
Just don’t understand why they were cleared so fast you know.
So if I offended anyone I apologize.

Also this is not my first time on the site but it has been some years. ( lost old account)
And I don’t know how to fully work it yet still learning.
But I know this is a safe space for our crowd. So I came here to get the raw details like everyone else. Not offend anyone.

Are the most current details in the thread so I can catch up.

Thinking about Jon Benet & the boy in the box..
its great he was named “but high key” (what happened and who did it)
still never got clear answers.

& I wasn’t trying to offend anyone or the parents but I am new here and didn’t know all the rules and I’m just going off my opinions and the responses in here. I’m no detective. Just an invested gal
Just don’t understand why they were cleared so fast you know.
So if I offended anyone I apologize.

Also this is not my first time on the site but it has been some years. ( lost old account)
And I don’t know how to fully work it yet still learning.
But I know this is a safe space for our crowd. So I came here to get the raw details like everyone else. Not offend anyone.

Are the most current details in the thread so I can catch up.
I’m not offended. Genuinely curious. The parents have been crucified over and over online.mostly because of the time she left the house. Now there’s evidence to point in another direction and they’re still being crucified. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I’m sure that LE had a reason to clear them. One we may not know about.

I
That’s crazy it sounds like the dad was planting the plot … because everyone keeps saying it was raining and cold, he was the last to physically see her and he made the actual police report .? If multiple people seen her on the highway, seen her entering the green car,
was their descriptions the same as the dad ?
And who seen her enter the green car? And did they see the driver, how do you notice a kid getting in a car but not the driver.
so why would she leave without a jacket ?! Unless a car was right there waiting. Nothing makes sense I think the family is involved !
think k we need to stop looking at her father. We have dna evidence that she was not at the house that night and that another family had contact with her. Also, the PCA ruled them out for knowing anything and they were all polygraphs numerous times as well.

Do we have a sense how much active traffic there was on the road Asha travelled? There were multiple sightings of her. If there had been an accident, wouldn't there have been at least a few witnesses? My opinion only at this point - the perpetrator is an adult male associated with/ in the Dedmon family.

A POLYGRAPH?
Ur kidding ?
Polygraphs are not accurate.
& It was Done WEEKS later..
they should’ve passed it.

And If she was checked on around 2:30 Am

How was she seen on the highway 3:30
How did she make it to the highway at 3:30 on foot ?
Mom woke up around 5:30 and no Asha
Dad didn’t even tell the full story when he first and reported it.

Why wouldn’t you give every detail about your 9 year old missing in the wee hours.

I wanna see the polygraph questions also.
The family are not suspects. Are you following the warrants that were served last week and evidence collections were made? Those were all based directly on PHYSICAL evidence in the case. The family has suffered enough.

Never said there was anything wrong with assumptions, just that the OP should state when they are making one. Most posters follow WS TOS and make it clear when they are stating an opinion (by including imo, jmo, moo, etc.) - so that their unsupported statements are not misconstrued as being factual. Otherwise threads can go sideways fast (jmo)

Just curious, are you also suggesting that OP’s statement in the same post: “they most likely wouldn’t have received jail time” is also a “fair assumption”?

Imo it’s not hard to type imo, jmo, moo.

All jmo
Respectfully, most everything on websluths is complete conjuncture, opinion, and speculation. Typing imo, imo from or moo or did you think doesn't change that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back