NC NC - Bethany Collins Buckles, 47, Asheville, 18 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Police need public's help to find missing woman in Asheville | News | foxcarolina.com

61a99bad5fa0f.image.png

47-year-old Bethany Collins Buckles has been missing since November 18.
  • Buckles is 5-foot-6 and weighs about 200 pounds.
  • She drives a black Hyundai with NC tag #JDW3347.
If anyone has any information about the location of Buckles, contact the police with an anonymous tip using the TIP2APD app or texting TIP2APD to 847411 or call (828) 252-1110.

Bethany’s family says she has some mental health issues and can be often seen panhandling downtown. It’s very busy in downtown Asheville, including this time of the year. Hopefully someone will see her and let her family know. I hope Bethany is able to get whatever help she needs.

She drives a black Hyundai with NC tag #JDW3347.

Asheville police searching for missing woman last seen a week before Thanksgiving

This is Beth’s FB. She goes by her maiden name, Beth Collins. Her page isn’t what I expected. She seems like a smart lady and deep thinker. I’m really concerned that her last posts were mid November but she was very active before that.

I’m sure this is her, but it doesn’t jive with the panhandling news. She lists herself as a Freelance Writer, so maybe she’s working on a story?

Police need public's help to find missing woman in Asheville | News | foxcarolina.com

61a99bad5fa0f.image.png

47-year-old Bethany Collins Buckles has been missing since November 18.
  • Buckles is 5-foot-6 and weighs about 200 pounds.
  • She drives a black Hyundai with NC tag #JDW3347.
If anyone has any information about the location of Buckles, contact the police with an anonymous tip using the TIP2APD app or texting TIP2APD to 847411 or call (828) 252-1110.

NOV 17, 2022
[...]

“Even though she's all grown up, she’s still my daughter,” Jo Collins said, while talking about her missing daughter, 48-year-old Bethany Collins Buckles. “When you look at them, you still see them when they were in pigtails.”

The 75-year-old woman said she sold her house in Atlanta to move to Western North Carolina so she could help search for Buckles.

[...]

On Nov. 18, 2021, Collins discussed Thanksgiving Day arrangements with Buckles, who planned to spend time with her mother. Days went by, and Collins didn't hear from Buckles, who never indicated a change in plans.

[...]

In February, her car was discovered in a Swannanoa parking lot.

“Somebody else apparently had that car between November and February,” Collins said. “But we don’t know who.”

[...]

Silberman said investigators have a digital trail of Buckles' but would not disclose how recent the activity was.

“We’ve had several leads,” Silberman said. “They do tend to east Asheville and eastern part of Buncombe County.”

[...]

Bethany is still missing.

November 13, 2023

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — This week marks the anniversary of two women still missing from the Asheville area.
The Asheville Police Department is once again urging the public to come forward with any information they might have about Bethany Buckles or Keri Buckner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535
Back