GUILTY NC - Bianca Tanner, 31, Charlotte, 8 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing teacher's family: "We will find Bianca"

GREENSBORO, N.C. –
Cerise Richardson refuses to use the word "was," when talking about her sister, Bianca Tanner. "I'm still hopeful, and I still believe she is alive and that she is coming home," said Richardson. "My sister trusted him, you know my sister would never bring her son around someone that she didn't trust. She was very careful with that," said Richardson.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Missing-teachers-family-We-will-find-Bianca-264095241.html

This morning on HLN they reported the arrest of a suspect in Bianca's case on unrelated charges. He was arrested for an outstanding warrant & they said the warrant stated he was a suspect in Bianca's case. I didn't catch a name but they said he is a truck driver and he said he is not a suspect because he has cooperated with investigators. I am paraphrasing what I heard because I checked HLN and there is no link.

Is AS a truck driver? And has anyone heard anything about this arrest? TIA

MOO

I can't find anything about an arrest....but, this article does state AS has an outstanding warrant...no mention of his occupation though.
Authorities discovered Smith has an outstanding warrant for domestic battery in Springdale, Ark., after his girlfriend at the time reported he "threw her onto the bed and covered her face, both mouth and nose, with his hand smothering her," according to the warrant.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-son-of-missing-n-c-teacher-says-boyfriend-beat-her/

This morning on HLN they reported the arrest of a suspect in Bianca's case on unrelated charges. He was arrested for an outstanding warrant & they said the warrant stated he was a suspect in Bianca's case. I didn't catch a name but they said he is a truck driver and he said he is not a suspect because he has cooperated with investigators. I am paraphrasing what I heard because I checked HLN and there is no link.

Is AS a truck driver? And has anyone heard anything about this arrest? TIA

MOO

This article from 6-20 is probably about what you heard on HLN, but it looks like he probably is not a suspect since LE talked to him.

IMO, AS is the one who "disappeared" Bianca.

http://myfox8.com/2014/06/20/new-documents-reveal-possible-suspect-in-bianca-tanner-case/

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25788726/...ers-son-says-boyfriend-hurt-mommy-in-the-face

Quote: According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police search warrant, 31-year-old Bianca Richardson Tanner's young son says she was routinely beaten by her boyfriend.

Hmmmm. Uh oh, folks.... doesn't sound good...

And from the presser, the Chief, who sounded impressive and no-foolin-around to me, seemed to have something in mind, STS, already. Conflicting statements, etc. They apparently have enuff probable cause for several S/W's. Sounds like an arrest in imminent.

She had a new teaching position -- prolly more money, etc., and she never made it. And her car was still where she had parked it... No, this can't have a good ending. (Hoping I'm wrong...)

And that beautiful little family picture... oh what a crying shame for her pretty little son. His mama may be lost to him forever.

Dammit.

Excuse me? Blame the victim? Yes, the bf chooses to beat her....she chose to move in with him. Allow her little boy to be around the person who beat her. Now, she is most likely dead. Little one is motherless. Choices can make a person a victim. I wish with all my heart that Bianca had been able to choose wisely. It appears that she didn't. Maybe she figured it out but it was too late.

Yes, that is in essence blaming the victim. I understand that there are many situations where women expose their children over and over to domestic violence, continually making bad choices and putting their children in dangerous situations.

I have heard nothing whatsoever yet that this is the case in Bianca's situation. And until I do I'll save all my blame for the alleged abuser.

He allegedly hit her in the face.

He deleted information from his phone before he handed over to police.

He has stopped cooperating with LE.

There is no room for blame right now towards a victim of a missing persons investigation.

Yes, that is in essence blaming the victim. I understand that there are many situations where women expose their children over and over to domestic violence, continually making bad choices and putting their children in dangerous situations.

I have heard nothing whatsoever yet that this is the case in Bianca's situation. And until I do I'll save all my blame for the alleged abuser.

He allegedly hit her in the face.

He deleted information from his phone before he handed over to police.

He has stopped cooperating with LE.

There is no room for blame right now towards a victim of a missing persons investigation.

bbm

Amen.

This is just heartbreaking. Beautiful, successful woman cut down in the prime of her life.

This boyfriend clearly had trouble in the past...why oh why don't these guys get prosecuted until they kill someone? I can't stand it!!!

This is just heartbreaking. Beautiful, successful woman cut down in the prime of her life.

This boyfriend clearly had trouble in the past...why oh why don't these guys get prosecuted until they kill someone? I can't stand it!!!

i hear ya poppy.........i watch live bond court that is streamed every weekday on wildabouttrial......and it NEVER fails.....there's the monster that attacked her on the screen, SHE called police, and there she is, explaining to Judge Hurley why she doesn't want to press charges......:(

it makes me want to snatch her up and ask her wth is she doing???:tantrum:

just heartbreaking :(

Well they can't get prosecuted for murder or attempted murder if they haven't committed that crime. And for other crimes they do commit... they may get arrested but then the charges get dropped or they get convicted but get out of jail or get probation or whatever...

I personally would not have anything to do with a guy who'd been in prison, but that's just me and how I was raised. Once a troublemaker...the potential is always there. No thanks.

But lots of women are different and don't understand the risks. And, as we know, domestic violence is alive and well and proliferates across all socioeconomic strata, all ages, etc. So even someone whose never been in jail or other trouble before can still become an abuser and can still escalate to homicidal violence.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25841512/arrest-warrant-issue-for-bianca-tanners-boyfriend

The Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office shows an arrest warrant for Angelo Grayson Smith, Junior concerning a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor...

Smith has not been named as a suspect or person of interest in the Tanner case. It's unclear if the new arrest warrant is connected to her case.

Tanner's family said they did not know about the arrest warrant and would like to know more details. They came back to Charlotte Sunday to search again for the missing mother.

I'm sure they're going to put the squeeze on that little boy named Angelo Grayson Smith. He'll spill the beans.

This is just heartbreaking.... to read what her 3-yr-old son has said. Poor baby. :cry:

bbm

Search warrants give new details in Bianca Tanner homicide investigation

....But a search warrant released Monday shows police turned their focus to Smith, searching his car, going through his trash and trying unsuccessfully to get information off his cellphone.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police obtained the warrant after investigators interviewed Tanner’s 3-year-old son. The boy told investigators Smith had struck Tanner with a belt and “hurt Mommy in the face.”

“Mommy got a spanking with the belt,” the search warrant quotes the child as saying. “Angelo kicked Mommy’s butt and made her cry ... Angelo is mean to Mommy.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-warrants-give-new-details.html#storylink=cpy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back