NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Public's help wanted in adoptive mother's murder case: 'Trying to figure out who these people are'​

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Fayetteville Police Department sat down to share their latest developments in the Avantae Deven case, and to ask for the public's help, in an interview you'll only see on ABC11.

<modsnip for copyright, see link>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://abc11.com/video/embed/?pid=15003385" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
From the article above: "Police say they're particularly looking for the burn pit they believe Deven last used at her home on Berridale Drive."

I've never heard of a mobile burn pit? I mean, shouldn't this - or evidence of this - be at the Berridale address?
I remember one of the earlier sources mentioning a "burn barrel" – which would presumably be more portable – rather than a "burn pit", so it's possible the former is a mistake in this article? MOO.

I live in Fayetteville; I was shocked when I heard about this. As a follower of TC its pretty jarring when I hear something in my own town. You always wonder if you ever saw any of them in passing; drive-thru, the mall, the park, etc...

The last time I felt like this was Chris/Shanann Watts and Leticia Stauch (all NC natives and lived within 15 - mins to an hour from me.

I live in Fayetteville; I was shocked when I heard about this. As a follower of TC its pretty jarring when I hear something in my own town. You always wonder if you ever saw any of them in passing; drive-thru, the mall, the park, etc...

The last time I felt like this was Chris/Shanann Watts and Leticia Stauch (all NC natives and lived within 15 - mins to an hour from me.
I suspect these kids were VERY secluded from the community, if they ever came out they would probably be invisible for most people. So sad and cruel.

I remember one of the earlier sources mentioning a "burn barrel" – which would presumably be more portable – rather than a "burn pit", so it's possible the former is a mistake in this article? MOO.
I thought they had the burn barrel already, that's how they knew A moved with it (since it was at her current house).. am I mistaken or is this a second burn barrel/burn site they are looking for?

Nathan Mitchell said he knows the person who admitted to dismembering Blake Deven’s body in the April 25, 2022 recorded phone call. The call happened two years before the public first learned Blake Deven was missing, and later that he was dead.

I hope they will not discover more. Why does a woman need so many identities ?
Investigators have learned that "Avantae Deven" is one of several aliases that she has used.

All of Deven's known aliases include:

• Prentiss Adams
  • Prentiss Chez
  • Prentiss Giani
  • Sherri Harris
  • Michelle Spiegel
  • Katherine Spiegel
  • Ava Maxwell
  • Kim Nelson
Police also provided a photo of Deven from the 1990s in hopes of bringing more evidence to light. At the time the photo was taken, Deven was believed to be known as Prentiss Adams or Michelle Spiegel.

This is something that started with her parents. Her parents were Robert Adams the guru and his wife Nicole Adams. The original family name was probably Spiegal. After Robert passed, his widow became Leoni Maxwell and Avante was Ava Maxwell. Why did the family change their names? Was there fraud going on with Robert’s nonprofit infinity institute or had he become paranoid?

This is one of the strangest cases I’ve seen. It’s somewhat local to me, but I just came across it. I haven’t read the whole thread yet, but so far it’s wild.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs
Back