Deceased/Not Found NC - Christopher 'Cole' Thomas, 22, Benson, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a little slow today what is the ? near durham?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The original story was that they were headed to Durham forThanksgiving. I believe Cole's Aunt said that was proven a lie.

Sorry! I went offline! Thanks, BloodHoundSleuther!

If any points are confusing, just click on them, info will show and possibly pictures too.

Sorry! I went offline! Thanks, BloodHoundSleuther!

If any points are confusing, just click on them, info will show and possibly pictures too.
I tried and it didn't but then I have issues with my gps.

Hoping Cole is found soon. This has gone on too long with very little info. I can't imagine how his family is feeling.

Clicking on points on the map gives me more info, fwiw. Just looking at a Google map of Benson, and not knowing the area, I think it might be worth it for someone to physically walk down the railroad tracks toward the Mingo Swamp and take a look around. It appears to be about a 20-minute walk to the swamp from the bank parking lots, and in the direction the two were presumably heading when seen on the bank video. That direction is just my opinion at this point, based on what little we know of a timeline.

Clicking on points on the map gives me more info, fwiw. Just looking at a Google map of Benson, and not knowing the area, I think it might be worth it for someone to physically walk down the railroad tracks toward the Mingo Swamp and take a look around. It appears to be about a 20-minute walk to the swamp from the bank parking lots, and in the direction the two were presumably heading when seen on the bank video. That direction is just my opinion at this point, based on what little we know of a timeline.

Great observation BlkMtGirl!

Hmmm...what intrigues me is the supposed drug deal went down between 2 military bases?

It's difficult to be anywhere in southeastern NC and not be near a military base. I doubt there is any connection.

It's difficult to be anywhere in southeastern NC and not be near a military base. I doubt there is any connection.
Hubby didn't think so either...but I'm not convinced yet. Him and I have seen things differently and different sides of the mitary.
I do hope it isn't though.

Keep hoping they'll find something out. ..where are you Cole?

I know that Cole's dad and many locals have walked the area.

I was one who wasn't convinced Cole had ever made it to Benson....but in light of the new surveillance released according to "Find Cole Thomas" facebook page, he was right in the middle of downtown Benson. Being a local, this one has hurt my heart so badly. I don't have a good feeling but hope I am wrong. There is most DEFINITELY a Meth problem in our county. :(

So was the reward money withdrawn on Jan 7 (I think was the date ) ?
Was the car ever processed ?
Has family spoken to these guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was one who wasn't convinced Cole had ever made it to Benson....but in light of the new surveillance released according to "Find Cole Thomas" facebook page, he was right in the middle of downtown Benson. Being a local, this one has hurt my heart so badly. I don't have a good feeling but hope I am wrong. There is most DEFINITELY a Meth problem in our county. :(

There definitely is a huge problem in our area! Did you see this? I'm hoping if any of these people that were busted have info on Cole, they'll spill now. I do wonder if BPD has delayed things with Cole's case because of this operation and if we'll see more movement now. .we can only hope!

http://www.mydailyrecord.com/eediti...ation-pressure-cooker-46-facing-meth-charges/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back