Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BF posted

Matthew Moller Hwy 73. 1:36pm on sept 23. By mistletoe ridge/zemosa acres area

Is it a possibility for LE to drain the pond behind the rock quarry like in Mint Hill? In the initial searches in the pond in Mint Hill LE did not locate the missing teen Kayla, but once they started draining the pond, the did in fact locate her body.
I was wondering if the same could happen for Crystal?

Has anyone been able to check to see if Crystal has a tumblr account or Instagram account? Maybe beyond fb and twitter there is more info?

Is it a possibility for LE to drain the pond behind the rock quarry like in Mint Hill? In the initial searches in the pond in Mint Hill LE did not locate the missing teen Kayla, but once they started draining the pond, the did in fact locate her body.
I was wondering if the same could happen for Crystal?

The ponds they are draining are small - like one dug with a backhoe. A quarry is HUGE. It is where stone is dug out of the ground and is large enough for big trucks to drive down into.

hth

Thinking about this case a little more, I am beginning to consider a less ominous angle. Since CM had asthma and was ill that day, perhaps the cause of her illness was that she had - or was having - an unusually elevated asthma attack and became disoriented while at work. Perhaps this is why she left the premises under rather bizarre circumstances (she didn't wait for her ride). She could have then began wondering aimlessly, following roads as her instincts suggested, but then walked off the highway somewhere and succumbed to her condition.

I hope that at least some of the searches are continuing in and around her workplace.

Thinking about this case a little more, I am beginning to consider a less ominous angle. Since CM had asthma and was ill that day, perhaps the cause of her illness was that she had - or was having - an unusually elevated asthma attack and became disoriented while at work. Perhaps this is why she left the premises under rather bizarre circumstances (she didn't wait for her ride). She could have then began wondering aimlessly, following roads as her instincts suggested, but then walked off the highway somewhere and succumbed to her condition.

I hope that at least some of the searches are continuing in and around her workplace.

This is a very good point. Having asthma myself the summer heat can make it ten times worse than normal.

I know that they are signed up with CUE Center for Missing but I have not heard of them searching.

Has anyone heard anything new on Crystal Morrison? What a tough Christmas for her 8 yr old son.

I am glad CUE will be involved in the search this weekend. I pray they find something to help in the investigation.

From the article linked above:

The last person to see Morrison was her boyfriend, Matt Moller. He dropped her off at work that August day. Ryan has questioned Moller and has said he's being cooperative. Our efforts to contact Moller have been unsuccessful. The Kannapolis Police Department confirmed an arrest warrant was issued for Moller last week for possession of stolen goods. The warrant remains unserved.

I am glad CUE will be involved in the search this weekend. I pray they find something to help in the investigation.

From the article linked above:

I read an article that said she was seen walking away from her job ,and that she was at work for an hour so was Matt really the last one to see her?

I read an article that said she was seen walking away from her job ,and that she was at work for an hour so was Matt really the last one to see her?

IIRC, the police interviewed one of her co-workers about what happened at work that day. You are correct that Matt wasn't the last one to see her. Again, iirc, he did have her car & drop her off at work that day. That part of the article peaked my interested because the boyfriend has a warrant out for his arrest & it hasn't been served yet. Even though it isn't connected with Crystal's disappearance, it still made me raise my eyebrow. :groucho:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/crystal-morrison-prentice-missing_n_1874916.html

A co-worker later told police they had seen Prentice at about 1:00 p.m. that day, walking on International Drive near the intersection with Davidson Highway in Concord, N.C., though where she may have been headed remains unclear.

IIRC, the police interviewed one of her co-workers about what happened at work that day. You are correct that Matt wasn't the last one to see her. Again, iirc, he did have her car & drop her off at work that day. That part of the article peaked my interested because the boyfriend has a warrant out for his arrest & it hasn't been served yet. Even though it isn't connected with Crystal's disappearance, it still made me raise my eyebrow. :groucho:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/crystal-morrison-prentice-missing_n_1874916.html

I read in an article posted on the information and support thread that his arrest has something to do with stolen property.
The main questions I have are

1. How did they know she was going to McDonalds.
2. Did the boyfriend have a phone of his own
3. Did he show up to pick her up from work when she was supposed to get off had she not left. Or to take her to that appointment she had?
4. Who else left work from the time Crystal left until 1.pm
5. Did She clock out when she left and what time did she arrive.
6. Did she have coworkers who also where friends of hers or the roomates?

She seems to be about her son , She looks absolutely in love with him in all pictures I have seen but she seemed annoyed with her roomates ,and her boyfriend based on her twitter account and walking out off her job makes it look as if she wasnt happy there either. Unless she was free to come and go as she wished.

Here is another one. Additionally, they have horses out as well. Horses are a great search resource ;) If you are not familiar with CUE. I have a link in my signature below that highlights some of their work and there is a great clip showing a large horse presence to give you and idea.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/community-searches-missing-mother-saturday/nT7RY/

SNIPPED:
They will use horses, ATV's and search dogs.

This is Crystal's link on the CUE Website which has a video highlighting Crystal at the bottom of her profile for those who have not seen it: http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/crystal-morrison/

Additionally, here another video showing highlights from various searches, the national road tour which highlights cases across the country in an effort to put those missing persons back in the media to ignite bringing in new information which shows a glimpse into the CUE Center's efforts and what goes into searches and more: CUE Center For Missing Persons-Serving Missing Persons Nationwide - YouTube -

There are a ton of other videos in you tube under the name "Helpfindthem" if anyone is interested in seeing an insight into the search world that CUE is involved in as well as highlights of the various cases it represents.

On facebook you can like if interested Monica Caison: The Searcher in which you can find at times latest updates on various cases that are posted about here on websleuths but many might not know this is a place you can see what is happening:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Caison-The-Searcher/234868229865173?ref=ts&fref=ts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back