Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UGH. I was soooo hoping CUE would find something. Where are you Crystal?

“Every day, it really becomes in some ways more unbelievable, but it also becomes your new normal,” Mechelle Carey said. “I think we’re honest about the fact that we’re praying for peace and whatever that entails.”

Police can verify she walked past the Mistletoe Ridge neighborhood, but her trail runs cold around Waters Edge Apartments, before N.C. 73 crosses Winecoff School Road.

Earlier reports placed her inside the McDonald’s at N.C. 73 and International Drive, but neither receipts nor video footage confirm that.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/28/3817240/group-hunts-missing-woman.html#storylink=cpy

This is from the U.K. but I found it interesting that it had a map. I have not seen that in anything published for those who do not live in the area.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ysteriously-vanished-August-yields-clues.html
Take the map and the timeline on this flyer and someone had to have seen something on the busy road. Dear God put this in front of the right person!
Flyer https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9339421.-2207520000.1359750528&type=3&theater
Where is she? At least with the search by CUE and LE they know where she is not :(

This was posted Jan 29th. Nothing since then :(
Hi All, Please see an update from Investigator Kevin Ryan.

I wanted to send out a quick update on Crystal's case. Over the past week, as I am sure some of you know, I spent 9 days in Concord, NC preparing for a massive search for any clues to Crystal's disappearance. During that time, I spoke to more people associated with Crystal, I checked several other locations to rule out her whereabouts and reinterviewed people I have already spoken to. My trip concluded with this search I spoke of earlier, that was conducted by CUE Center For Missing Persons. What an operation CUE has. They used horses, dogs, ATVs, Ground Support. This was a huge operation. Although we did not find anything that would yeild any additional infomation, it did rule out a large area where Crystal isn't. Although her disappearance remains a mystery, I honestly believe that there is someone out there who knows something. If you or anyone you know has any information as to Crystal's whereabouts now or in the past 5 months, please come forward. Send a private message on this site, or my site, (Kevin Ryan- Investigator for Help Find the Missing and Abducted) I assure you it will be held in strict confidence. I remain committed to bringing Crystal home in conjunction with Concord Police Department, CUE and most of all her family. Thank you all for your continued support, thoughts and prayers and let's bring Crystal home sooner rather than later.

This was posted Jan 29th. Nothing since then :(
Hi All, Please see an update from Investigator Kevin Ryan.

I wanted to send out a quick update on Crystal's case. Over the past week, as I am sure some of you know, I spent 9 days in Concord, NC preparing for a massive search for any clues to Crystal's disappearance. During that time, I spoke to more people associated with Crystal, I checked several other locations to rule out her whereabouts and reinterviewed people I have already spoken to. My trip concluded with this search I spoke of earlier, that was conducted by CUE Center For Missing Persons. What an operation CUE has. They used horses, dogs, ATVs, Ground Support. This was a huge operation. Although we did not find anything that would yeild any additional infomation, it did rule out a large area where Crystal isn't. Although her disappearance remains a mystery, I honestly believe that there is someone out there who knows something. If you or anyone you know has any information as to Crystal's whereabouts now or in the past 5 months, please come forward. Send a private message on this site, or my site, (Kevin Ryan- Investigator for Help Find the Missing and Abducted) I assure you it will be held in strict confidence. I remain committed to bringing Crystal home in conjunction with Concord Police Department, CUE and most of all her family. Thank you all for your continued support, thoughts and prayers and let's bring Crystal home sooner rather than later.

BBM

I wonder what the word 'most' really means. Am I reading too much into it? Just speculating...family issues?

I'm sorry to see this case is still unsolved. Sad, indeed.

I wonder what the word 'most' really means. Am I reading too much into it? Just speculating...family issues?

I read it to mean most importantly, or above all, as in "most of all, her family," not as in almost all of her family.

Bumping for Crystal. I wish the media would run her story again or LE would organize another search. Someone out there knows something....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back