Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She must have gotten into a car with somebody (either willingly or by force), otherwise I believe she would have been found by now. If she had been hit by a car she would have to be laying quite near the road, similarly, if she had gone for a walk a little away from the road (maybe she felt physically ill), surely the searchers would have found something? She can't have walked far in half an hour. I'm leaning more towards her getting into the car with someone she knew... I'm not entirely sure how busy the road is, but I would assume maybe someone would have noticed if she were being forced into a car as it was early afternoon. Maybe some locals can clear this up for me, is the area she went missing well traveled?

It's just such a small time frame between her leaving work and her friend arriving to pick her up, I don't think there are all that many possibilities.

Praying for Crystal's safe return, her son must be missing her terribly.

From what I have read now on Facebook this woman has been found. The media removed the story they did so the link doesnt work now. Still praying for Crystal. I will be going to Concord for a appt on wed. I wont be on the side of town she went missing from but I will defiently keep my eyes open and looking for her!

Can you please provide a link for the FB page you read this on....because I can't find it this morning. I see that on Saturday, the family searched. Other than that, I don't see anything....

This is from Saturday....and there is a comment from 11 minutes ago asking about the next search. Nothing indicates she has been located, although I wish it were so!

http://www2.independenttribune.com/news/2012/sep/01/family-friends-search-disappearance-cabarrus-ar-2569345/#fbcomments

I just started following this, but I believe the 'found' statement is for the other person mentioned, and not Crystal.

I just started following this, but I believe the 'found' statement is for the other person mentioned, and not Crystal.

Yes, sorry I should have been more clear. The found woman was NOT Crystal it was the other woman that went missing in the same area the other day.

This sure doesn't sound good. Too many things pointing to her not just going somewhere.

She calls from work sick needing a ride home.

She has a son she loves and wouldn't leave.

She missed an appt.

She has bad asthma and needs daily meds for it.

No history of just taking off.

I feel really afraid for her.

I live here in Concord and not to far from where she went missing. My sister knows her too. The interstate is literally right there where she went missing. Currently they are replacing a bridge that runs over the interstate. So there is a lot of construction in that area. Here is an update from the "Help Find Crystal Morrison" which is run by her sister:

Update 9/4pm
1) Woke up to Ace and TJ covering it on their FB page 50,000 followers!!! Was sent by one of our more silent supporters THANK YOU! Going to contact them tomorrow and try to get a radio interview!
2) Then through a miracle I got in contact with an angel on earth at Adams outdoor billboards they are going to donate up to NINETEEN billboards with Crystals info, I am not ashamed to say I broke down in tears! THANK YOU ADAMS!
3) The police are still working on several leads, and conducting interviews and issuing subpoenas. I talked to them twice today and they asked for crystals FB accounts and some other things about her laptop which they have

Just checking in.I see there is nothing new-I am praying for her safe return!!

Did she tell the people at work, mainly her boss, why she was leaving only an hour after starting work? Is it unusual for her to leave work early? I wonder why she asked a friend to pick her up and then walked out before the friend got there. Its kind of worrisome that she hasn't contacted her son or family. I hope she is still alive and that she will be found safe.

Crystal's sister Mechelle posts updates daily on FB. Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7
Back