GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she go outside that night to meet a new OLine acquaintance? Was the trip to her friend's house just a ruse to get outside? Some kind of online couples or SM meet-up just won't get out of my head.

Did a friend drive by & invite her to a little get-together at the lake -- and she went?

This ain't gonna end happy, folks. I'm sure you all agree... SMH.

Do we know anything about her father? I haven't heard. Is he in the area? Do we know his name? Does he know where she was living?

Night-night SleuthPeeps.

Considering, ya beat me to it by minutes!

I will post this anyway, video of the homes (from the outside, of course)-

2 homes searched for clues to Locklear's disappearance

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/13544493/

I was looking up Jason Young trial videos and saw the story.

They found another body in Cumberland County earlier today. This one in the Cape Fear river just after 2pm Saturday afternoon. Said that the body had been there awhile and badly decomposed.

http://www.wncn.com/story/25172580/body-found-on-cumberland-co-boat-ramp

Update on my previous post... I don't think this is anywhere near where Dannie is from. I came across another article about it online and it showed the area as very close to the ocean near Wilmington.

Sorry for the double post, but I found more info on the witness statement.

The witness said Locklear refused to provide sexual favors to the male and other people at the creek. The witness said the male and others then assaulted the victim “with their hands and feet, also with a sharp object causing severe injury and possibly death.”

<snip>

The witness's statement led police to search a home about a block from where Locklear lived with her grandparents. Police took computers, a cell phone and a pair of metal snips from the home.
http://www.wncn.com/story/25164527/search-warrant-reveals-alleged-assault-on-missing-hope-mills-teen

Sorry for the double post, but I found more info on the witness statement.

Quote:
The witness said Locklear refused to provide sexual favors to the male and other people at the creek. The witness said the male and others then assaulted the victim &#8220;with their hands and feet, also with a sharp object causing severe injury and possibly death.&#8221;

<snip>

The witness's statement led police to search a home about a block from where Locklear lived with her grandparents. Police took computers, a cell phone and a pair of metal snips from the home.
http://www.wncn.com/story/25164527/s...ope-mills-teen

Jesus.

Kelly Bordeaux?

Do you think it's possible? I'm familiar with the name, but I honestly don't know much about the case at all. Is there a thread here for her? Maybe the link in regards to the second body should be posted there?

Update on my previous post... I don't think this is anywhere near where Dannie is from. I came across another article about it online and it showed the area as very close to the ocean near Wilmington.

It's Off Wilmington Highway just just east of the Fayetteville Airport / Lazy acres camp ground where the ping and ground searches were conducted.

It's actually closer to her home than where the first body was discovered.

Do you think it's possible? I'm familiar with the name, but I honestly don't know much about the case at all. Is there a thread here for her? Maybe the link in regards to the second body should be posted there?

Here's the link to Post #1 of Kelli's thread. I'm on Tapatalk, so I can't link the thread itself. If you go to the upper right hand corner of the post (web view) it will take you to the link for the top of her thread

NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

I hope this helps :grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Off Wilmington Highway just just east of the Fayetteville Airport / Lazy acres camp ground where the ping and ground searches were conducted.

It's actually closer to her home than where the first body was discovered.

Thank you :) That's what I thought when I looked on Google. In the link I posted they did say Cumberland County, but then they had a spot marked on the map showing a lake sized area of the Cape Fear river just NW of Wilmington, NC. I'm not local so I don't know where Cumberland County ends, but I would think Wilmington, NC would be a whole different county. It just seems too far away to still be Cumberland. The location they have marked has to be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back