GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dan-d - There are no words. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I will keep you all in my prayers.

On February 16, Danielle complimented his picture, 23 days later Je'Michael Malloy KILLED Danielle and dumped her body in the river... THEN he "liked" the Find Danielle Locklear Facebook Page!

I hope he gets to trial quickly and I pray that the Judge and Jury take these cruel, selfish and cowardly actions into account and give him the MAXIMUM sentence. Considering his actions after the fact there is no way that 2nd degree is justice. Especially as heartless as it was to join and align himself with those suffering loved ones of Dannie's left searching, praying and wondering what became of her.

Je'Michael Malloy Your trial in court will only be the first round - your FINAL Judgment will be perfect - May God Rebuke you!

Comments on the suspects IG provide insight to possible motive.

SMH.... :notgood: He is yet another kid posing with a Remington rifle on social media. He put #sniper.

:notgood:

He also seemed to like himself a lot. So many pictures of him! :notgood:

I have alerted a Mod to ask if we can post the IG account here.

I clicked on the links for the 15 photos posted, and the comments are filled with a lot of anger from those who appear to care for Dannie. Understandable.

I didn't see anything that clearly pointed to a possible motive, but I may have missed it (via iPhone Safari browser, not the Instagram app).

One photo referred to preparing to Marine Basic Training. That does not ease my mind whatsoever, knowing what this :censored: was able to do with his bare hands (my apologies to the family members reading here) :tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100K bond does not seem near enough and second degree is a JOKE

I couldn't agree more. It makes me feel sick.

I'm not buying the story Malloy and Lock are telling LE, either. I think there's much more to it than that and I'm wondering if the tip LE investigated about what happened to Danielle at the creek may hold more truth than previously thought.

I couldn't agree more. It makes me feel sick.

I'm not buying the story Malloy and Lock are telling LE, either. I think there's much more to it than that and I'm wondering if the tip LE investigated about what happened to Danielle at the creek may hold more truth than previously thought.
I agree. I don't think we're getting the whole story here at all. Speaking of which...what about the other bodies that were recently found nearby? No connection to Dannie's murder? You have to wonder.....

May beautiful young Dannie's soul be at peace in a far better place than this world...

100K bond does not seem near enough and second degree is a JOKE

I agree! Total joke. If he choked her, he could have stopped! :stormingmad:

I hope her family pursues this. 2nd degree is a total joke. For now they have to have time to grieve. Once they have time to lay her to rest, I truly hope they can talk with investigators. This seems pretty much M1 to me. Premeditation can happen in a split second. If he was choking her, he had a moment to know he would kill her. Not to mention hiding her in a river. OMG. They need to look at this again!

I agree. I don't think we're getting the whole story here at all. Speaking of which...what about the other bodies that were recently found nearby? No connection to Dannie's murder? You have to wonder.....

May beautiful young Dannie's soul be at peace in a far better place than this world...

Silas Oller, found in the Shallotte was friends with Dannie. He supposedly fell and drowned.

In the cape fear river, the body was severely decomposed and had been there for a long time so likely not related.

The Fort Bragg body on Plank Road was 18 year old Tayvon Joseph McMillan. I have not found any connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back