GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems at this point he is safer in jail.

His parents should leave him in jail. Has anybody seen any MSM comments from anybody saying anything about this guy? Besides that already posted above. Usually we hear somebody say "he seemed like a nice enough person" yadayada etc.

The charges of conspiracy make no sense. If they conspired, then they planned it. Was it conspiring to hide her body? Can't believe the DA didn't know better. If all he's charged with is second degree murder, then he will not serve a lot of time. Imoo

Sadly, his parents must now suffer too. I don't know that family at all but I doubt that when he had done such a horrible thing that he went right home and 'fessed up' to his parents. So now they too are probably living through a nightmare of heartache and probably also shame. Can you imagine just going to work or trying to go buy groceries after your child had done something like this? No one comes out unharmed and unscarred in a case like this. . . .no one.

And if any young ladies are reading this and have ever been upset with mom or dad for being 'overprotective' about where you go or who you date and maybe you think they should trust your judgment more. . . just remember this case. Stuff happens and although your parents can't always protect you . .cases like this are just one reason they try so hard.

Has anyone read through the nearly 300 comments on the top post at this link???? There is a comment under that post that, well, it's a bit interesting. And then a dozen or so posts under that. I'm not sure how much I can, or should (KWIM), post about what is said here.

Actually only what he himself says - the others are all minors and not sleuthable

Has anyone read through the nearly 300 comments on the top post at this link???? There is a comment under that post that, well, it's a bit interesting. And then a dozen or so posts under that. I'm not sure how much I can, or should (KWIM), post about what is said here.

If true, it might change the charges.

You can't say it.
Not until it is confirmed in MSM.
(I posted about it and it got deleted, so I assume we are talking about the same thing).

I skimmed through them. Not sure if what I found interesting was the same as you. Did it have to do with the reason he did this to Dannie?

I skimmed through them. Not sure if what I found interesting was the same as you. Did it have to do with the reason he did this to Dannie?

Well, more so what someone claims is the reason. But, yes, I think we are talking about the same thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You can't say it.
Not until it is confirmed in MSM.
(I posted about it and it got deleted, so I assume we are talking about the same thing).

That's what I thought. I was also trying to be sensitive to others that may be reading here too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I can't get past all the racist crap...good grief, why does it always go there...jmo

Which comment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap