GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am floored at the details in the NYDaily News Artie.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1752913

According to this, Lock was an active participant in the murder this is the 1st I've heard of this. The fact he's out on bond is sickening.

ETA:
(snip)
Hope Mills Police Chief Joel Acciardo told reporters on Tuesday that Locklear went to Malloy’s home in Autryville — another small town outside Fayetteville — where the two got into a heated argument.

Malloy and Lock killed Locklear — a freshman at South View High School — during the spat, Acciardo said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA2: IDK why I thought Lock's involvement occurred later in the timeline. It appears he was there for the entire crime! Was poor Danielle ambushed? If so, why was the conspiracy charge thrown out???

If two people committed this crime together, HTH is this 2nd degree murder? There has to be enough evidence to elevate the charges to M1. :moo:

Absolutely! It sounds as if he was there with Malloy while Dannie was alive.
I, really, don't understand how/why he is out on bond. He is a murderer!

And each time I read the words describing what was done to Dannie..I am disgusted and shocked like the first time I read it. IMO this is pure evil.

wait. Where is it said Lock is out? I am sorry if I missed a link, but the most recent article i see says he is in.

wait. Where is it said Lock is out? I am sorry if I missed a link, but the most recent article i see says he is in.

1 of 2 Suspects Posts Bail

(Snip)

Je'Michael Malloy, 17, of Autryville remains in jail

Dominic Tayvon Lock, 18, of Fayetteville posted bond Wednesday about 9 p.m.

http://m.fayobserver.com/news/crime...b63-962e-549d-ba16-ce5bcff96719.html?mode=jqm

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

AFAIK he's been out since Wednesday night. :sigh:

According to this, Lock was an active participant in the murder this is the 1st I've heard of this. The fact he's out on bond is sickening.

ETA:
(snip)
Hope Mills Police Chief Joel Acciardo told reporters on Tuesday that Locklear went to Malloy’s home in Autryville — another small town outside Fayetteville — where the two got into a heated argument.

Malloy and Lock killed Locklear — a freshman at South View High School — during the spat, Acciardo said.

ETA2: IDK why I thought Lock's involvement occurred later in the timeline. It appears he was there for the entire crime! Was poor Danielle ambushed? If so, why was the conspiracy charge thrown out???

If two people committed this crime together, HTH is this 2nd degree murder? There has to be enough evidence to elevate the charges to M1. :moo:

I believe the portion that I bolded is an error and was probably based on LE saying that Danielle went to meet Malloy that night.

I have the feeling that LE is basing what happened on the night of March 11 on what is being told to them by Malloy and Lock. I do believe there should be first degree murder charges against both of them as I do believe both Malloy and Lock were involved in murdering Danielle. I don't believe Danielle had plans to meet Malloy that night. I don't think she lied about going to meet some friend. Danielle's family liked Malloy and wasn't aware they had broken up so why wouldn't Danielle simply say she was going to meet him or why wouldn't Malloy just come to her home for a short talk? I think Malloy with help from Lock sought vengeance that night. I believe there is someone else, not yet arrested, who was involved in luring Danielle out of her home that evening. I don't think Danielle had any idea that Malloy was nearby. Personally, I see no reason to believe Malloy and Lock's version of what happened that night. I feel the second degree murder charges and the $100,00 bond is a slap in the face to a murdered girl, her family and friends, the citizens of NC and anyone who seeks justice. :moo::moo::moo:

ETA:
(snip)

They changed his charges to the same as the other guy and the fact that it is second degree for either is mind boggling but not surprising since the idjut DA messed up on the conspiracy charge.

I believe the portion that I bolded is an error and was probably based on LE saying that Danielle went to meet Malloy that night.

I have the feeling that LE is basing what happened on the night of March 11 on what is being told to them by Malloy and Lock. I do believe there should be first degree murder charges against both of them as I do believe both Malloy and Lock were involved in murdering Danielle. I don't believe Danielle had plans to meet Malloy that night. I don't think she lied about going to meet some friend. Danielle's family liked Malloy and wasn't aware they had broken up so why wouldn't Danielle simply say she was going to meet him or why wouldn't Malloy just come to her home for a short talk? I think Malloy with help from Lock sought vengeance that night. I believe there is someone else, not yet arrested, who was involved in luring Danielle out of her home that evening. I don't think Danielle had any idea that Malloy was nearby. Personally, I see no reason to believe Malloy and Lock's version of what happened that night. I feel the second degree murder charges and the $100,00 bond is a slap in the face to a murdered girl, her family and friends, the citizens of NC and anyone who seeks justice. :moo::moo::moo:

This ^^^^^^ YES Absolutely!

Personally I would take NYDailyNews with a grain of salt - they are not know for fact checking IMO. They are sensationalist ie; throttled vs choked as if there is some kind of comedic bent to that action! They are the only news source reporting that Danielle went to Malloys house. Not on foot she didn't, it's 18 miles. If she went to Autryville why were her clothes on the bank at Little Rockfish Creek?
Not only that but several news services reported that the girl that lived nearby Danielle was the one she was going to see that night. But that girls story changed and was convoluted. I will not name her here but she is named in MSM.
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article_cb1275d2-3554-5ea4-9619-da858cc3a19a.html

I had a growing suspicion that "someone" set Dannie up that night. Now it is my opinion that this person had Malloy and Lock laying in wait and Dannie had no idea she would be seeing him. As this girl's story became more unbelievable it began to look to me that she was covering - how could she see Dannie the next day at the creek while cutting through to South View? And the story of being with 5 males didn't cut it. South View is north and the creek is south! Her facebook is interesting is all I will say.
I am of the opinion that Malloy and Lock (and possibly others) acted out of revenge, conspired and committed murder in the first degree

Naturally I have no facts and won't quote SM but the person Bashing Dannie on her webstagram says a lot as well. There are others with whom the charge of conspiracy would fit just fine.

These are my suspicions and opinions so MOO
(Your Mileage May Vary)

Has anyone read through the nearly 300 comments on the top post at this link???? There is a comment under that post that, well, it's a bit interesting. And then a dozen or so posts under that. I'm not sure how much I can, or should (KWIM), post about what is said here.

Can someone post the link please? I can't seem to pull up anything. For what it's worth, I just don't get the second degree at all? This was a horrible crime. And it took awhile to commit.

Can someone post the link please? I can't seem to pull up anything. For what it's worth, I just don't get the second degree at all? This was a horrible crime. And it took awhile to commit.

Its in the post that you just quoted of mine if you go back to it. I had quoted the link. I am on my phone and haven't yet figured out how to multi quote or I would grab it for you. Sorry! But hope that helps by me telling you how to find it :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Here are the OPs to his IG & WG:

Here is his IG

BIO:
Je'Michael Malloy The Past Cannot Be Changed, Forgotten, Edited, Or Erased. It Can Only Be Accepted. ~Wiz Khalifa #Single #Senior #MarineCorps #Sniper #Puertoricano

http://instagram.com/je_mike_32#

(SMH!)

I hope this helps :seeya:

ETA: one of the photos has been deleted (there were 15 - now 14). I'm going through them as we speak to see if I can figure out which one it is.

Its in the post that you just quoted of mine if you go back to it. I had quoted the link. I am on my phone and haven't yet figured out how to multi quote or I would grab it for you. Sorry! But hope that helps by me telling you how to find it :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The last photo on WG has a commenter being called out on that rumor. They admitted (paraphrasing) that it wasn't true & that they had deleted their comment. Dannie's friends are out in full force on IG/WG (on iPhone, it's easier to follow the comments :moo: )

So, you can wade through 414+ comments on image #1 or scroll to the bottom to see for yourself - there are fewer than 50 total, IIRC.

Again, it's all conjecture at this point. FWIW, these kids knew DL has bailed out as soon as he was home & it was posted in these comments that night, as posters were saying they had spoken to him by phone. MSM didn't confirm until the following morning.

#JusticeForDannie

The last photo on WG has a commenter being called out on that rumor. They admitted (paraphrasing) that it wasn't true & that they had deleted their comment. Dannie's friends are out in full force on IG/WG (on iPhone, it's easier to follow the comments :moo: )

So, you can wade through 414+ comments on image #1 or scroll to the bottom to see for yourself - there are fewer than 50 total, IIRC.

Again, it's all conjecture at this point. FWIW, these kids knew DL has bailed out as soon as he was home & it was posted in these comments that night, as posters were saying they had spoken to him by phone. MSM didn't confirm until the following morning.

#JusticeForDannie

:waitasec:

Wow a LOT has been deleted! Wonder if someone is deleting for him?? Surely he isn't accessing internet from jail... or is he out now too? Gosh that makes me sick to think they could both be out. Why didn't they set that bail higher :banghead:

I did scroll to the bottom photo and saw the comment you were referring to. That's a different person though. I didn't see that one before. But, the person who stated it on the top photo was a "p" name (I have a screenshot of some of the comments so that's how I know).

However, that comment is now gone, along with about 100+ before it that were Dannie's friends commenting. I don't know, maybe Dannie's friends deleted their own comments? :dunno:

bbm

I agree! And I believe it was the "friend" Dannie told her grandfather that she was going to visit who set her up. Why? Because her recent comments to the media made no sense, and her comments elsewhere are extremely suspicious.

Below is a quote of an earlier post of mine regarding this friend.

But Danielle's friend, <name removed>, said Thursday that Danielle never arrived at her house that night.

<name removed> also said she saw Danielle on March 12 about 10:40 a.m. with a group of five males at Little Rockfish Creek. Alexus said she was making her way through a wooded cut-through that neighborhood students use to walk to South View.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loca...58cc3a19a.html

March 12 was a Wednesday. So that would have been a school day, was it not? Or did they have a day off? My first question would be why would she be leaving to go to school at nearly 11am??

Also, Dannie's grandparents live on Trencholm, the friend lives just north of there, the creek is to the south, the school is to the north. Which means that Little Rockfish is in the OPPOSITE direction as the school! Why would the creek area be used as a "cut-through" to get to school??

The above post is here

I think it's pretty obvious this "friend" is a liar. Not only does none of the above make any sense, there is NO way that she saw Dannie on the 12th at 10:40am or any other time that day. Unless she was at the South River!! :moo: :twocents:

:waitasec:

Wow a LOT has been deleted! Wonder if someone is deleting for him?? Surely he isn't accessing internet from jail... or is he out now too? Gosh that makes me sick to think they could both be out. Why didn't they set that bail higher :banghead:

I did scroll to the bottom photo and saw the comment you were referring to. That's a different person though. I didn't see that one before. But, the person who stated it on the top photo was a "p" name (I have a screenshot of some of the comments so that's how I know).

However, that comment is now gone, along with about 100+ before it that were Dannie's friends commenting. I don't know, maybe Dannie's friends deleted their own comments? :dunno:

You are correct - the overall comment count has increased, but there are easily 100+ comments that have been deleted.

Perhaps they all decided, after venting their anger (in general), that they wanted to delete the vitriol. Another option, JMM has given his password to someone else, and they are deleting comments.

I'm not on IG/WG, so I'm not sure if its that easy for the OP of an image to delete comments by others.

Lastly, the poster (screen name starts with a p - I have a screen shot too) definitely deleted his/her comment from yesterday. Although I saw one discussing the rumor, the great majority of any post on this topic are to strongly dispel it as a rumor. The one explanation I saw about it, leaves me with more questions than answers. Since we are in rumor-land, I can't address it openly.

It is still on the top photo comment section. ETA the 1st initials of the commenter: a_l (two names)

Bottom line, I hope LE is monitoring JMM's IG, and it stays available (as long as he's not the one accessing it - because that thought makes me ill!)
:sick: :sick: :sick:

. . .I had a growing suspicion that "someone" set Dannie up that night. Now it is my opinion that this person had Malloy and Lock laying in wait and Dannie had no idea she would be seeing him. As this girl's story became more unbelievable it began to look to me that she was covering - how could she see Dannie the next day at the creek while cutting through to South View? And the story of being with 5 males didn't cut it. South View is north and the creek is south! Her facebook is interesting is all I will say.
I am of the opinion that Malloy and Lock (and possibly others) acted out of revenge, conspired and committed murder in the first degree

Naturally I have no facts and won't quote SM but the person Bashing Dannie on her webstagram says a lot as well. There are others with whom the charge of conspiracy would fit just fine. . .
It is hard to know if the inconsistent statements are due to sloppy reporting or hard feelings by others or something more sinister but it seems your thoughts on the case are worth looking into. Hopefully LE will do just that.

Steleheart said:
. . .These are my suspicions and opinions so MOO
(Your Mileage May Vary)
I like that end line you used. :cheerful:

bbm

I agree! And I believe it was the "friend" Dannie told her grandfather that she was going to visit who set her up. Why? Because her recent comments to the media made no sense, and her comments elsewhere are extremely suspicious.

The above post is here

I think it's pretty obvious this "friend" is a liar. Not only does none of the above make any sense, there is NO way that she saw Dannie on the 12th at 10:40am or any other time that day. Unless she was at the South River!! :moo: :twocents:
Check out the comments that are public under the first picture on his instagram! It is all public, but really raise a lot of questions!

bbm

The above post is here

IMO, she should be charged with obstruction of justice for lying and sending the police on a wild goose chase. It was a waste of valuable time and tax dollars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996
Back