Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here are the OPs to his IG & WG:

I hope this helps :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: one of the photos has been deleted (there were 15 - now 14). I'm going through them as we speak to see if I can figure out which one it is.

For some reason I can't pull up anything on the webgram one. :( I never heard of webgram before. I did see a bit of the instagram, don't know what that is either, but I had heard the word before. I have an adopted granddaughter just one year younger than Danielle. She too is mostly Lumbee and looks a lot like Danielle. This is just so tragic and I'm getting angrier by the minute about the second degree murder charge.

For some reason I can't pull up anything on the webgram one. :( I never heard of webgram before. I did see a bit of the instagram, don't know what that is either, but I had heard the word before. I have an adopted granddaughter just one year younger than Danielle. She too is mostly Lumbee and looks a lot like Danielle. This is just so tragic and I'm getting angrier by the minute about the second degree murder charge.

I have issues accessing Webstagram when I click the link on the thread.

I copied the link, and bookmarked it to open on my browser.

I just opened it, but it took over a minute to load.

Webstagram uses the Instagram API, and basically serially loads each image (oops typo :facepalm: ) and comment thread. It just makes it easier to view the content, but isn't necessary. :moo:

IMO, she should be charged with obstruction of justice for lying and sending the police on a wild goose chase. It was a waste of valuable time and tax dollars.

I agree 100%!

I just REALLY hope that LE in Hope Mills is following along on SM. There is a LOT going on that speaks volumes, especially with the so called friend.

:seeya: Born!
Where ya been?

I've been on this one a while, but we went to the coast and our router wasn't working..
icon8.gif
.. so I did a little on the phone, but we were roaming while doing it, so I couldn't be very active. I'm home now, trying to catch up...

icon10.gif
Howdy, ((((girrrrllfriend))))!!:seeya:

Originally Posted by cluciano63
The ignorance just from the grammar and spelling keeps me from even trying to read those gems of wisdom...
Do younger people really talk like this to each other or is it just an interenet thing?I hope they out grow this when they become adults.

They should have grown out of it by the time they were out of 5th grade. I know that is harsh, but the counties in this area are very poor and have nothing to offer to HS grads. Robeson County -- about 30 miles from (Fayetteville in Cumberland County) -- is the poorest county in the US. Lotsa farming and tenant farming in those areas, too. Low, low incomes & expectations; there were several textile plants down there as well as other manufacturing opportunities when I left there for college, but they aren't there anymore. And I know many, many cities/towns in other states face the same tuff odds.

Many times the MS-ers and the HS-ers drop out to help on the farm or to work with the family in a tenant-farming situation. And there are migrant workers down there, as well. It's a tuff area in which to grow to adulthood & stick around. Many have very little choice but to stay home or in the same area.

And some of the language in those quotes could be just street-lingo. I hope it's that. but I'm not confident that it is.

Attorney: Danielle Locklear’s killer is ‘well-mannered teen’

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/12/attorn...cklears-accused-killer-as-well-mannered-teen/

:puke:

“I think it’s important to note that Je’Michael came forward to law enforcement,” added Bray. “This was lying heavily on his heart, and not only did he want to provide closure for Danielle’s family, he wanted to provide closure for himself.”

Really? I don't think that's true. I thought they executed a search warrant, found evidence, and then took him into custody and THEN he confessed? Did I miss something? Not that it matters enough to change my opinion of him. If he wanted to "come forward" he'd have fessed up a lot earlier. He wasn't "silent" when he was showing his narcissistic side posting selfies all over SM!

Attorney: Danielle Locklear’s killer is ‘well-mannered teen’

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/12/attorn...cklears-accused-killer-as-well-mannered-teen/

:puke:

(Snip)

Sources close to the case maintain Malloy made prior threats to Locklear that would satisfy pre-meditation.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I hope the DA listens to all the evidence in this case. I will never understand M2 and from the closing lines of the article, it appears public pressure is mounting for the Prosecution to consider M1.

Danielle deserves for the truth to be told, and more importantly, HEARD.

There's nothing well-mannered about murder. :moo:

I get his attorney's job is to spin, but let's not insult Dannie by calling this boy a "well mannered teen." Anyone who would kill his ex-girlfriend in this manner is anything but well mannered.

Perfectly stated.

Really? I don't think that's true. I thought they executed a search warrant, found evidence, and then took him into custody and THEN he confessed? Did I miss something? Not that it matters enough to change my opinion of him. If he wanted to "come forward" he'd have fessed up a lot earlier. He wasn't "silent" when he was showing his narcissistic side posting selfies all over SM!

Right! It's actually an outright lie. LE subpoenaed his phone in the beginning of the investigation. They found the Body on 4/2, searched the perps' houses on 4/4. He didn't confess until 4/8 when the Deputy who actually found the body convinced him to.

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/07/police...-evidence-in-danielle-locklear-disappearance/

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article_40c390a1-277b-583e-9e93-0244049f6d13.html

I don't know if this is against the rules...so if it is, just remove my post.
Danielle and her family and friends need 10,000 signatures and they have still under 1,000. I have signed it. I just wanted to post here because I know a lot of you would be interested as well. Thanks and again, I apologize if it's against the rules.

https://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-the-murder-of-danielle-locklear-you-can-stand-up-now-by-signing-this-petition-let-your-voice-be-heard-for-the-brutal-murder-of-danielle-locklear

I have been reading the Instagram of Malloy as well as friend's fb. Facts known are Dannie left to go visit a friend. Said friend said she saw her the next day with a group of 5 men. Were 2 of those men Malloy and Lock or did she make that up and if so, why?

I have been reading the Instagram of Malloy as well as friend's fb. Facts known are Dannie left to go visit a friend. Said friend said she saw her the next day with a group of 5 men. Were 2 of those men Malloy and Lock or did she make that up and if so, why?

IIRC she (or someone) also claimed that another neighbor was with the group and that claim prompted a search of a nearby house. The police determined it was not credible and did not consider the neighbor a POI. IMO she made up a lot of allegations in an effort to cover for JM and was complicit.

At the moment I am not finding my link to that search but If I find I will post it.
Otherwise MOO

And some of the pictures on the "friend" page..guns, pot...

And some of the pictures on the "friend" page..guns, pot...

The same "friend" posted about her phone being taken by the police and Danielle's mother came back with a nice reply. :clap:

Thinking of how things have played out over the past several days with Danielle's case. Knowing that the ex-boyfriend liked the Missing FB page of Danielle, and iirc, talked to her family at some point while she was considered missing. It has made me rethink how this generation operates. I had flashbacks of the Skylar Neese case. Her "best friends" were the ones who killed her and they carried on with Skylar's parents, crying with Skylar's mother while Skylar was "missing". Knowing all along they were the ones who killed her & left her in the woods.

The "bio" of the killer's Instagram makes my skin crawl.
BBM

Je'Michael Malloy The Past Cannot Be Changed, Forgotten, Edited, Or Erased. It Can Only Be Accepted. ~Wiz Khalifa #Single #Senior #MarineCorps #Sniper #Puertoricano

The same "friend" posted about her phone being taken by the police and Danielle's mother came back with a nice reply. :clap:

Right?! Seems to me if your friend is missing, the last thing you would care about is your phone. And why the worry about someone texting while the police have the phone? What is it she is afraid that they might say?? I would gladly give up my phone, and anything else that might help if my friend was missing.

By the way... CP isn't Dannie's mom. Mom's initials are RF. The CP person is Dannie's aunt. But yeah she did have a great reply. I just can't believe this girl is not in custody though. Makes me wonder if she is even on LE's radar at all??

ETA: Even the videos this friend has speaks volumes about her and her generation. Fights, twerking?? My gosh, why tape that stuff and put it on SM?? I believe this generation of youth also have a term for that kind of behavior... RATCHET!

Yep, was disgusted by her post about the phone, I mean seriously, someone I care about goes missing, you can have my phone if it will help! Malloy also commented, what a .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back