GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if it has been mentioned but could she have been lured out with the "folder" thing and then something happened? IMO

I am picturing in my mind a school type folder...

but it would be interesting to find out just what was in that folder...

JMO

The fact that troubles me the most is that the mother found the clothes. The mother lives in another state. She came up a couple of days after DL went missing. What are the odds that she, of all people, would find the clothes after driving up from out of state? Hmmm...

I'm wondering if there was any custody battle going on.

More info related to the two stories I posted above.

Again, authorities do not know if this is related to the disappearance of Danielle, but it is in very close proximity to one of her last known locations.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9483897

BBM

News story video at link with home surveillance video of the car in question. Any locals, please be sure to take a look.

So that's actually THREE attempted lurings...

Two by the AMA in the older white four-door, both of females (in the am).

One by a male in a black or dark four-door, of a male (in the evening)

But all in the same area.

Those surveillance photos are huge! Even if not related to this case, I hope the media is really getting them out there b/c there's at least one other person the general area who seems to be making a distinct effort to try to get a teen girl into his grasp.

The fact that troubles me the most is that the mother found the clothes. The mother lives in another state. She came up a couple of days after DL went missing. What are the odds that she, of all people, would find the clothes after driving up from out of state? Hmmm...

I'm wondering if there was any custody battle going on.

Mom lived in/around Myrtle Beach, SC. Appx. 2 hour drive away. I haven't read about a custody battle. I did read in one of the articles about her mom, dad, and grandparents. Nothing controversial was mentioned.

I was just coming to post that, geevee :(

Oh my blood ran cold when I read it.

:rose:

Nicole Carr @NicoleCarrABC11

#Breaking: #DanielleLocklear 's Hope Mills family say they've been trying to get confirmation from pd, mom who is out of town.

Authorities: Body found in South River could be missing Hope Mills teen
Hope Mills police said Thursday they have told the family of Danielle Locklear, a missing 15-year-old, that a body found in the South River on Wednesday could be her.

The body has been sent to the North Carolina Medical Examiner's Office for a positive identification.
http://www.wral.com/authorities-body-found-in-south-river-could-be-missing-hope-mills-teen/13536004/

13536507-1396536427-646x485.jpg

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 2m

Family: #DanielleLocklear 's mother told not to worry, avoid media reports, gather medical records.

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 53s

Important to note: Sampson Co found the body, but directs all investigative questions to Hope Mills Police #DanielleLocklear

Sorry if this was covered but how far was the found body from where Danielle lived?

Cumberland County and Sampson County sheriff’s deputies went to the river at about 6 p.m. Wednesday, after the body was reported by two teens who were fishing near the South Gray Street bridge near Autryville, along the Cumberland-Sampson line.

A source told WRAL News that divers found the body inside a plastic bag that was tied closed and had rocks attached to it.

http://www.wral.com/authorities-bel...th-river-is-missing-hope-mills-teen/13536004/

Wow. That is just so sad. Whoever it is (Danielle or otherwise), may they rest in peace and justice may come to who is responsible.

Oh no! :( Condolences to the family and friends of whoever this turns out to be. How terribly sad.

I can only imagine the pain families with missing loved ones go through every time a new report comes out of a discovered body. :(
Anxious to hear if this is our girl.

Sorry if this was covered but how far was the found body from where Danielle lived?

Looks like it's about 30 miles from Trencholm Lane, Hope Mills, NC (grandparents house) to Hollow Bridge Rd Autryville, NC (appx location of body found in water).

Interesting. This is less than 9 miles from where 11 year old McKenzie Sessoms was sexually assaulted and murdered in her home in Salemburg. They have yet to name a suspect after 7 months. Her adult brothers were having a "rowdy gathering" at the home the night she was murdered.

There could be a connection, who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back