GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not been able to find any news article that has any information as to any witnesses, leads, evidence, etc. If this is her, its now a murder. There doesn't seem to be any information available to go on.

Brandon H. Herring ‏@bhherring 3m

Grandparents of #DanielleLocklear have posted a note on their door asking for prayers and privacy.

Attachments

• BkUKkIBCIAAhaHg.jpg
    BkUKkIBCIAAhaHg.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 107
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/article_71c8ac6d-471a-59c2-be0d-f2388c39a22a.html

Police Chief Joel Acciardo said today that the body hasn't been identified. The state Medical Examiner's Office will perform an autopsy.
Family and friends of Danielle were gathering at her grandfather's house this afternoon. Several of them looked distraught as they comforted one another.

"On April 2nd, 2014 at approximately 5:27 p.m., the Sampson County emergency services responded to a victim in the South River off of Hollow Bridge Road, just outside of Autryville. EMS crews recovered a female victim, who has yet to be identified. The victim has been transported to the state medical examiner's office in Raleigh for positive identification, and to determine cause of death.

I can imagine the family is upset by the idea that this is her, with or without a confirmation.

Oh man... :(

(I hope they still look at the apparent attempted lurings in the area in case it's somehow related...and, as I said last night, because even if not, I can't imagine the white door car person not being a potential threat also!)

I really hope it's not Danielle. This is God awful!

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 27m

Next at 4: #DanielleLocklear family:"We're scared to the bones because we have ties out there in Autryville (where body was found)."

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 27m

Next at 4: #DanielleLocklear family:"We're scared to the bones because we have ties out there in Autryville (where body was found)."

I don't understand? Why would they be scared if they have ties there?

Oh no! How awful! Prayers for her family!

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/article_71c8ac6d-471a-59c2-be0d-f2388c39a22a.html

the headline is kind of misleading in this...

"The search warrant was based off an investigative lead that was developed," Acciardo said. "The lead was proven to be unfounded based on the investigation of the officers, and they moved on to other leads."
According to the search warrants, investigators believe at least one neighbor of the missing 15-year-old and "multiple other unknown subjects" attacked Danielle by the creek where authorities later found some of her clothes.
But with the tip proven unfounded, Acciardo said, the neighbor is not facing charges.
"According to what investigators have told me, he is not a suspect or ... a person of interest," Acciardo said.

it makes it sound like a witness came forward to say these things happened but they couldn't confirm it after searching their house.

Goodness....so heartbreaking. What is wrong with this world?

Hoping and praying for justice for this person that has been found. Its most likely Danielle.

Court documents: Danielle Locklear assaulted, possibly killed by multiple people

:cry: :cry:

This snip is confusing & troubling:

A search warrant affidavit filed Wednesday at the Cumberland County courthouse said police searched a home about a block away from missing teenager Danielle Locklear's home in the Fox Meadow subdivision.

According to the warrant, a witness told investigators Danielle was kicked, hit and injured with a sharp object by a group of people at Little Rockfish Creek shortly before she was reported missing three weeks ago.

But Acciardo said Thursday investigators had moved onto other avenues after the tip was found "unproven."

~~~~~~

As another WSer stated,, I hope there's a reason the previously unproven tip has led to where things are now (a Judge signing off on a search warrant). I hope witnesses are cooperating, and not just because of the tragic findings at the river.

Multiple parties involved with hurting / taking Dannie's life is just so much to wrap my head and heart around. My thoughts and prayers are with those who love and miss her the most - as they await the news.

:cry:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This snip is confusing & troubling:

A search warrant affidavit filed Wednesday at the Cumberland County courthouse said police searched a home about a block away from missing teenager Danielle Locklear's home in the Fox Meadow subdivision.

According to the warrant, a witness told investigators Danielle was kicked, hit and injured with a sharp object by a group of people at Little Rockfish Creek shortly before she was reported missing three weeks ago.

But Acciardo said Thursday investigators had moved onto other avenues after the tip was found "unproven."

~~~~~~

As another WSer stated,, I hope there's a reason the previously unproven tip has led to where things are now (a Judge signing off on a search warrant). I hope witnesses are cooperating, and not just because of the tragic findings at the river.

Multiple parties involved with hurting / taking Dannie's life is just so much to wrap my head and heart around. My thoughts and prayers are with those who love and miss her the most - as they await the news.

:cry:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is quite strange that a tip like that would come through and then be unfounded!
Is anyone else getting the vibe that this was a classmate killing? MOO of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back