GUILTY NC - Danielle Locklear, 15, Hope Mills, 11 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These people will never be the same...ever. It's all because of a jerk who had trouble controlling himself. Seems like by now, there would be stories about his anger issues or something. Has anybody read anything about him? Usually we see the usual statements of "he was weird", or "he would bully or fight over anything, bad temper" etc. I don't think he was quiet or mild mannered!

On one of the accused's social media pages, an alleged ex-girlfriend of the murderer ex-boyfriend alluded to having texts from him that were abusive/threatening. She didn't give more details than that. The other posters encouraged her to take them to law enforcement. She said she would consider it. It's hard to tell who is legit and who is just a troll on those kinds of sites. We don't even know if she's a real person.
I haven't followed the comments on that site further to see if there were more posts about it.

I imagine that Danielle's phone had incriminating texts from him as well his own phone is most likely a treasure trove of incriminating info about his behavior - along with all the various instant messages on each of the social media sites he used. Kids these days don't seem to have the foresight that what they type and send out into the abyss of the internet is very traceable and never goes away.

This attorney defending this killer is just doing his job, but in my eyes, he's making matters worse. He does not have to say anything at all, yet he's being rude to Danielle's family with his remarks. What I hear him saying is it's justifiable homicide. He knows better than that. He keeps saying JM wants to accept his punishment. If that's the case, then admit he killed her in a rage and go on to prison for the rest of his life. That is being honest. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

There are two REAL reasons why Malloy is staying in jail, and it's not because he is "accepting his punishment" as his lawyer states. It's because every day he spends in jail will take time off his sentence for one thing. But most importantly... mitigating factors! One of the most typical mitigating factors other than lack of criminal history is the defendants acceptance of responsibility.

He keeps talking about how when the truth is revealed Malloy will be seen differently. He is implying is that Dannie provoked him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to argue that this was either a crime of passion or self defense. Both of which I think would call for the charge to then be dropped to Voluntary Manslaughter, which is what he says he's aiming for.

I don't know how any criminal defense lawyer can sleep at night. I really don't. Is it worth the food on your table and the roof over your head to know that you defend scum like Malloy?? I wonder how this guy would feel if it were his daughter who was killed and discarded like a piece of trash and then have to sit in court and listen to a guy like himself defend the !

There are two REAL reasons why Malloy is staying in jail, and it's not because he is "accepting his punishment" as his lawyer states. It's because every day he spends in jail will take time off his sentence for one thing. But most importantly... mitigating factors! One of the most typical mitigating factors other than lack of criminal history is the defendants acceptance of responsibility.

He keeps talking about how when the truth is revealed Malloy will be seen differently. He is implying is that Dannie provoked him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to argue that this was either a crime of passion or self defense. Both of which I think would call for the charge to then be dropped to Voluntary Manslaughter, which is what he says he's aiming for.

I don't know how any criminal defense lawyer can sleep at night. I really don't. Is it worth the food on your table and the roof over your head to know that you defend scum like Malloy?? I wonder how this guy would feel if it were his daughter who was killed and discarded like a piece of trash and then have to sit in court and listen to a guy like himself defend the !
Yes yes and yes!

:goodpost:

I want to shout every point you've made from the rooftops, FindingTheMissing!

I also agree with your points sophiebelle. Every time I hear JMM's attorney make a self-serving statement for his client, I cringe, and I'm infuriated well before he's done.

It's disgusting to think of the potential defense that will be put forth. We've seen it so many times before. Blame the victim.

There's NO way you'll ever convince me that Danielle did anything to deserve what she got from JMM & co. EVER! :moo:

The charges need to be elevated to M1 in order for real time to be served for this crime. I am sickened at the thought of JMM checking off days for good behavior as we speak. The system must be overhauled to consider the rights of victims. As it stands now, the accused are guaranteed certain rights (as it should be), but Victims are afforded none!

:stormingmad:

#JusticeForDannie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of my reaction to Jose Baez. I get the same anger as I did when Baez told his and Casey's lies about the death of a baby!

FYI for anyone wondering Ratchet is what we call a certain type of female. It's that girl dressed incredibly tacky, with big awful hair in clothes that are 5 sizes too tight and so much cleavage in a way that you're a speed bump away from an avalanche. Always rude and acting like she's every mans dream. Pretty much always acting in what most people would consider the trashiest way possible.

Just a definition for anyone wondering.

And twerking gives my generation a bad name. lol. It's not cute. Some things are just meant for behind closed doors with you're darling, not all up on someone in front of a bunch of people.

Back on the topic here. As far as the friend honestly I do think she might not be purposely involved for one reason. She doesn't seem like she would care enough. She posts a lot about her 'best friend' but you can obviously see who she's actually close with there. It seems more like an attention grab than anything else, and if she were involved I don't think shed do the attention grab. One second it's devastation literally five minutes later it's videos of giggles. If she were involved in any way I feel like she would actually care if for no other reason than that of self preservation.

Moo and what not.

.....or she is a total dumb---(fill in plz)

WHY,WHY,WHY, I hate this. I am so sorry for the Family.

do we have the link to the warrants?

CDAs also defend the innocent.

Something is bothering me with regards to the pre med. if it was a fit of rage did they just happen to have cinder blocks close by? and trash bags or was she killed at his house and later disposed of ( thats so hard to type :( )

Something is bothering me with regards to the pre med. if it was a fit of rage did they just happen to have cinder blocks close by? and trash bags or was she killed at his house and later disposed of ( thats so hard to type :( )

I thought I read somewhere that it happened when they were in the car? I thought he claimed the crime was one of passion/rage and the coverup was obviously premeditated.

I thought I read somewhere that it happened when they were in the car? I thought he claimed the crime was one of passion/rage and the coverup was obviously premeditated.

LOL I must have missed the where, I really thought it was at the river, car makes more sense, and yes when you put it that way, I still dont think this is second degree I really think it was a set up, I think he was angry before meeting her, nothing to base that on though.

What a beautifully written obituary. Dannie will be remembered and loved by both those who knew her and those that never had the privilege of meeting her.

Is he out on bail now? Just looked at the county website, and he isn't listed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melmar76
Back