NC NC - Deborah 'Debbie' Wolfe, 28, Fayetteville, 26 Dec 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a website with more information. Includes picture of Debbie, cabin, pond, and the actual voice message left on her answering machine.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/murderofdebbiewolfe.html

Thanks Soph,

Basically the same article, definitely a confusing case, if she was being stalked, you'd think it would be a pretty easy case to solve.

I would be interested in knowing what the investigators, found that excluded, the caller from the investigation in the first place.

Nothing excluded the caller, there was no investigation

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nothing excluded the caller, there was no investigation

"Detectives would later claim that they investigated several patients with mental problems from the Veterans’ Hospital including the man who left the voice mail message.

Soon after being interviewed by sheriff detectives the man who left the voice mail left the State of North Carolina."

The story keeps changing

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/murderofdebbiewolfe.html

They talk to the guy and several others but there was No real investigation, within a short period of time case closed. Medical examiner report ruled the dead as undetermined

I see, technically because he death was never ruled a homicide.

Well Im out on this one

The caller may have meant she had missed a lot of days of work altogether, not days in a row.

The caller was completely wrong

SMH there was absolutely no investigation done - terrible. The barrel was her jacket that had ballooned out? WHAT???!!!???

:eek:hdear::stormingmad:

I totally agree with you I have been working on the case for almost two years. I found out several months ago that sheriff department doesn't even have the case number on file, like they have never heard of it

Sundrop,

If I'm not mistaken, according to my sources, there was a small vehicle seen leaving the area of the house and if you are working this case can you tell me what type of convertible vehicle this was?

I am the only one officially working the Wolfe case plus I have all the files

Yes I know exactly the type of car that was seen

Purpose? I work for the only family member left on the Wolfe case

Oddly the sheriff department can't find the case number or anything about the case like it doesn't exist

I know but I have already talked to a head detective and he tried to find the case number, I am meeting with him soon to discuss the case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back