Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely will be interesting to see, if I haven't missed it already. I've imagined suicide by cop or him thinking he can charm his way out of a "huge misunderstanding".
He knows he’s done, especially with the potential for an additional murder charge.

If he has a gun, I think there’s a good chance he uses it on himself when confronted by police, if he hasn’t already used it.

I’m curious to know how much of a head start he had.

We all pretty much expected he was the culprit, but however it ends with him - suicide or arrest/jail - the sad part of all this is that the 2 children will have lost both parents.

As is often the case due to the choice of one parent get rid of the other parent. And then ends up caught.

The victims are the saddest part and even more so when they are children. ITA.

Wow. I loved the question: “Why wasn’t he being tracked?”

Didn’t like the answer though: “Because he wasn’t charged with anything, and had been cooperating.”

He was a person of interest, and in their eyes, almost certainly a suspect.

They should have had eyes on him.

Last edited:
Wow. I loved the question: “Why wasn’t he being tracked?”

Didn’t like the answer though: “Because he wasn’t charged with anything, and had been cooperating.”

He was a person of interest, and in their eyes, almost certainly a suspect.

They should have had eyes on him.
LE sure kept an eye on Scott Peterson when he was a POI, so I am not buying that. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth