Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for Diana’s friend. She helped Diana get her drivers license & get into school. Apparently Diana was becoming too independent for Lynn’s liking so he shut down their friendship. Now that Lynn has murdered Diana, her friend is feeling such guilt and that is not fair. She was such a good friend that this jerk cut her off and killed this beautiful woman and took her away from her kids. Nobody wins, everyone loses.

As mentioned above, I won’t be surprised if Lynn commits suicide either. I agree with many who mentioned he looks creepy. I bet her years spent with him were absolute hell and it got worse and worse over time. I’m just typing out random thoughts here....what a gorgeous woman and i’m very sad for her loss.

One more thing....I bet the young son will be able to enlighten LE on the family dynamics in that household. I sure hope he’s safe.

I feel so bad for Diana’s friend. She helped Diana get her drivers license & get into school. Apparently Diana was becoming too independent for Lynn’s liking so he shut down their friendship. Now that Lynn has murdered Diana, her friend is feeling such guilt and that is not fair. She was such a good friend that this jerk cut her off and killed this beautiful woman and took her away from her kids. Nobody wins, everyone loses.

As mentioned above, I won’t be surprised if Lynn commits suicide either. I agree with many who mentioned he looks creepy. I bet her years spent with him were absolute hell and it got worse and worse over time. I’m just typing out random thoughts here....what a gorgeous woman and i’m very sad for her loss.

One more thing....I bet the young son will be able to enlighten LE on the family dynamics in that household. I sure hope he’s safe.

“[SBM]

[Taryn] Edwards told ABC11 on Wednesday that Diana was her best friend and that she was trying to help Diana leave her husband, but when he found out, he made them cut off their friendship.

‘She hugged me. I was crying. She told me not to cry that everything was going to be OK,’ Edwards said. ‘When she walked out the door, that's the last time I saw her.’

Edwards said she met Diana around 2009 when they were both attending Momeyer Baptist Church.

‘She was such a sweet, sweet friend,’ Edwards said.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Nash County sheriff confirms body found is that of missing woman, says foul play involved

When I first read the above three days ago, I assumed this happened a couple of weeks before Diana disappeared. Or maybe a couple of months.

I was naive:
“[SBM]

When she made the decision the first that she wanted to try and leave. I was, I was helping her with that,’ Edwards said.

Edwards said when Lynn Keel found out, he no longer allowed them to speak. That was back in 2017.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Guns seized as search continues for Nash County man sought in wife's death

I hope Diana’s friend doesn’t blame herself. She was exactly the support and strength Diana needed, IMO. And likely Diana’s entire support system here in the US (Diana and her lovely daughter were very close, I’m sure, but parents don’t usually share a lot about their personal relationships with their children because they don’t want them to worry, IMO).

Her friend did everything she could, and I’m sure her with her husband would have been much worse if it weren’t for her friend.

I’m just so sad for Diana and her children right now.

Dont know how to add it, but there is info out there that Keel and the sheriff are familiar with each other. Maybe taught concealed weapons classes?

It’s a small rural place. Oh boy, did they get lax on him? And where are his parents and son, if it’s true that parents haven’t been seen. Is there a source for that tidbit?

Dont know how to add it, but there is info out there that Keel and the sheriff are familiar with each other. Maybe taught concealed weapons classes?
Pic is from 2014 maybe. Sheriff was a concealed carry firearms instructor and RLK worked there. It was a flag raising ceremony from July a few years ago. But they could have also been friends.

City boy here, can't fathom life in small southern town- yet alone trying to put self in Sheriff role. Let's hold off on implications LE screwed up or showed bias-at least for a while. Motown
yeap. Nash County been having a bit of bad luck lately. 6 deputies on leave due to a shooting death where only 1 body cam worked and now Keel has vanished. Few changes in the department lately have left them short staffed. And they had been watching the house for a week with search warrant. Those guys have done a great job but are human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher