GUILTY NC - Douglas Edwards for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Wilmington, 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do wonder if the suspect had another vehicle waiting somewhere and the moped was just a temporary thing. I also wonder if it was someone the family knew or had some kind of relations with. Strange to think a person would just nab a random kid in a populated area during daylight hours while driving a moped while knowing he can't get outta town quickly or discreetly. ???? I think she is still close by and will be found soon, praying safely!

My initial thoughts are that he lives close by, or the moped was a temp thing. We have them around here too, but they are for more local travel, and like you said, a kid on one would draw attention. Unwanted attention by this guy.

In that live feed video it looks like there is police tape in a field on the far right and an officer taking pictures...So maybe that is where they found her?

They just cut away from the field to a newscaster but still no sound.

Sound is coming on..Mic check lady is complaining about getting bit by ants...Is anyone else watching this?

They found her! showing the location in the woods taped off now.

Sounds like she was left there after something. Poor baby.

Police are asking motorists to avoid the area as they gather evidence. Live press conference at 11 AM.

She's alive? I hope I read that right!

Argh, my video kept buffering and I missed the beginning. Did they catch the abductor or not? Hopefully there will be a replay video somewhere.

She's alive? I hope I read that right!

Yes! About the only thing I got out of the press conference was she is alive and in hospital. LE can't comment on her condition, but said she was "doing well".

If they didn't catch him yet, people need to be on the lookout for a guy with long blonde hair in the area. Or, a guy who had long blonde hair yesterday and today it's different... cut and/or colored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503
Back