NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article about the brothers(James) violent and emotionally unstable history..maybe the brother did it and parents covering up?

i thought about that, but why would HE report it? and once tshtf why didn't they blame him?

Dr. Phil part 2. CP did not take the polygraph test. She was in pain which could lead to false results. She refused to come back and try to take the test again another day.

SP did take one. Two questions were asked regarding "did they deliberately cause Erica's disappearance." His answers were strongly deceptive.

I just read an article about the brothers(James) violent and emotionally unstable history..maybe the brother did it and parents covering up?

I suppose it's possible but I have to keep in mind where the violent and unstable history accusations come from, and I need to know both sides of that story.

Why yes, yes indeed, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I was so sure the polygraph would have indicated the adoptive parents were being entirely truthful.;):floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gosh, me too! I had to get the smelling salts out! I almost fainted from the shocking news!

There is absolutely nothing funny about this situation, but after spending the past hour fighting the urge to kick the TV screen in, shouting obscenities, and thanking Jesus I wasn't within chocking distance of some people it is a relief to laugh.

Polygraph expert Jack Trimarco asked Sandy Parsons two questions relative to the search for the missing 15-year-old from Rowan County. He asked, “Did you deliberately cause Erica’s disappearance?” and “Did you have a plan to cause Erica’s disappearance?” Trimarco said Parsons answered, “no,” to both questions.

Dr. Phil said the results of the polygraph show that Parsons’ answers to both questions indicated he was being “strongly deceptive.”

But this doesn't say much to me because they did say that they took Erica to meet Nan and Nan took her away so in his mind this could be a confusing question.

Also if pain can cause false reading on a polygraph wouldn't pain medication also be capable of causing false readings?

Although both adoptive parents agreed to take a polygraph test during the first part of Dr. Phil’s two-part special, Casey Parsons was unable to complete the test. Trimarco said she said she was in pain, and pain can interfere with the physiological readings of the polygraph test.

“She said she was a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most horrific pain,” he said.

Dr. Phil said they offered to allow her to take her pain medication and take the test the next day, but she refused.

Ya think they'll go to LE and volunteer to take LDTs now?

But this doesn't say much to me because they did say that they took Erica to meet Nan and Nan took her away so in his mind this could be a confusing question.

Also if pain can cause false reading on a polygraph wouldn't pain medication also be capable of causing false readings?

That was the attorney's first response, that SP was confused by the question. JT said he had an extensive interview with SP before the test was administered and made certain SP understood the difference between taking Erica to Nan for a planned visit and participating in/having knowledge of a PLANNED disappearance.

I'm sure someone else can explain it more clearly than I just did, but that was my understanding.

Question for those who watched the 2nd part of Dr. Phil today - how did it go with the woman who used CP as a surrogate? I bet she was thrilled she got to tell her side of the story finally.

Are Doctor Phil's episodes online? I would love to watch these interviews.

Ya think they'll go to LE and volunteer to take LDTs now?

Absolutely! Well now that I think about, LE can't be trusted because they're all liars, according to CP and SP. Who could they trust, everyone is telling lies about them? Maybe the could administer the LDTs to each other!

One thing CP did say that I hadn't heard before was that the reason none of Erica's belongings were missing, even though she had packed for her three week visit in December with Nan, was because when they arrived at McDonald's Nan had bought a complete, new wardrobe for Erica, which was in the back of Nan's car. So Erica simply left everything she packed behind. :facepalm:

One thing CP did say that I hadn't heard before was that the reason none of Erica's belongings were missing, even though she had packed for her three week visit in December with Nan, was because when they arrived at McDonald's Nan had bought a complete, new wardrobe for Erica, which was in the back of Nan's car. So Erica simply left everything she packed behind. :facepalm:

Are you kidding me?? Wow, how much more CONVENIENT could this arrangement be? To bad there are zero FACTS to back it up!:banghead:

Absolutely! Well now that I think about, LE can't be trusted because they're all liars, according to CP and SP. Who could they trust, everyone is telling lies about them? Maybe the could administer the LDTs to each other!

CP has an excuse for everything :doh:

This story is literally showing up all over my social media feeds. I hope they find her soon.

We have Casey & Nan??? Is this person fabricated like Nanny Zanny?

Almost every single teenage girl I have encountered (myself included many years ago) have special little somethings, whether it be a favorite shirt or a piece of jewelry, or SOMEthing, that they would take with them on an extended trip--their own little treasure.

Erica supposedly left EVERYthing behind, according to CP.

This makes no sense to me, at all.

I'm confused as to why even bring up the wardrobe thing, unless CP was somehow worried that LE would be able to tell that none of Erica's things were missing. I doubt she's capable of giving any sort of clever misdirections, but we do know she likes to build up very specific narratives and then offer "subtle" details to support them.

Too bad she's mostly doing it at the expense of this poor girl's character—I get so angry every time I think about the spoiled/materialistic angle she's tried to push. How she remembered Erica most for her desire to pierce her ear again and get a computer like the other kids. How landowner Nan (who apparently wanted nothing more than to spend her retirement spoiling a child she had never met) was able to satisfy the superficial needs saintly, ailing CP just never could, nor saw a need to. So tired of these histrionics. You just know CP has spent her whole life getting out of things for reasons "beyond her control", and that it's always been someone else's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member