NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet LE is laughing their butts off about those LDTs.

Here's the age-progression--

bilde

I agree, but wonder if this would be what she looked like today, Happy and Healthy! 2 things I do not think are reflected in other pictures of her =-(

I can see the resemblance, but it does look remarkably aged.

The age progression sort of looks like a "normal" 15 year old, whereas from the photos we've seen, when Erica was 13 she resembled more of a 7-9 year old, IMO. So the 15 year old we would be looking for would look more like an average 9-11 year old.

Erica looks malnourished to me. 4'5 and less than 90 pounds just doesn't sound right, especially with the allegations of previous abuse. She looks stunted in those pictures.

I hate to say it, but I just don't see ANY way that Erica is still alive. The adoptive parents' behavior, being so nonchalant over her disappearance, not reporting her missing for two years, the obviously made-up story about Nan, the previous allegations of physical abuse. Unless there's some crazy plot twist to the story, which I doubt will happen, the police are going to be looking for a skeleton rather than a living child. I just hope it was quick and that Erica suffered as little as possible.

She looks just like her birth mother from what I have seen on FB...

I can see the resemblance, but it does look remarkably aged.

The age progression sort of looks like a "normal" 15 year old, whereas from the photos we've seen, when Erica was 13 she resembled more of a 7-9 year old, IMO. So the 15 year old we would be looking for would look more like an average 9-11 year old.

Just pointing out we have no actual proof that she was 13 in the photos provided by the family, and we have to take the son's word on how long she's really been gone since no non-family-member has any memory of her existence, it seems.

If Erica suffers from FAS, the comment SP made about her chasing the boys would make sense. FAS affects the brain and there are behavior problems associated with the frontal lobes. This may also be why the adoptive mother hates the biological mother.
Interesting link about FAS
http://come-over.to/FASCRC/

OMG- Dr. Phil gives mom SO MANY opportunities to backtrack, agree that maybe, looking back, some things seem hinky... She doesn't bite, not once... she's firm in her fantasy.
:facepalm:

PS: Can't wait to watch Part 2, someone please post ASAP!

Sounds like Diane Downs. I don't think she ever admitted anything.

Sounds like Diane Downs. I don't think she ever admitted anything.

And, she has an answer to every question, even if it is not the least bit logical. example: why were your children taken from you? Ans.: Because we went to a lawyer.

Are these people still walking free? Wouldn't this be child endangerment? Or, does that state not have laws against this kind of behavior?

Here's the search warrant for Casey Parsons' house, if anyone's interested in reading it:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1.PDF

EDIT: I'm reading it right now and all of the seized items seem pretty standard, but some kinda stand out. ''JonBenet book with notes inside about remodeling house'', ''Plastic bag with JonBenet Ramsey magazines'', and several items with 'red stains'. That's pretty disturbing stuff. :/

I think the locations, either being provided to throw everyone off and confuse, are very important locations.

I've known a lot of liars in my lifetime, and it seems for them to keep a lie "the truth", they mark it with important places, or people, or just live with the lie till they consider it true.

The latter may be true in this case. I wish that we could see records of what was said to the social workers in 2011, which I believe is pretty similar to what we see in the warrant. I don't think they want their lies shown then, or now. (I can see through them like crystal, however.)

So many freaking cameras and yet so little pictures of Erica.

Wow.

dr Phil is on in my area. Can't wait for polygraph results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member