NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of murderers keeping a token (e.g., underwear, jewelry, articles of clothing) but .... teeth ? Is this as unusual as it sounds ?

This was discussed a lot up thread. It's not unusual at all. A lot of mothers, myself and my family included, keep baby teeth. I would guess there were teeth for all of the other children as well, but they didn't theirs so it's not mentioned.

The teeth in an envelope is not shocking. But the teeth in the shed... so many questions. Was it a tooth in a vacuum cleaner? Just randomly laying there?

Investigators: found pictures and literature inside Parsons home on "child death cases" inc. JonBenet Ramsey AND Susan Smith @WSOC_TV

Here's the age-progression--

bilde

That looks nothing like her to me.

I don't think this looks like Erica, either.
Erica has chocolate brown eyes. I wonder why they didn't portray that in the age-progression. Even if the picture had brown eyes, I still don't think it looks like Erica.

Didn't they find teeth in an envelope with her name on it at the house also? I keep my daughters baby teeth but they are all in the same place....seems strange they have teeth in storage and at their home.

The teeth in an envelope is not shocking. But the teeth in the shed... so many questions. Was it a tooth in a vacuum cleaner? Just randomly laying there?

With teeth being mentioned twice now, I am suspecting that someone has told LE something they feel is significant regarding Erica's teeth. Maybe someone reported one or more of Erica's teeth were knocked out during an act of violence. On the other hand, itcould be as simple as LE looking for something with Erica's DNA, the specific mention of teeth twice now just seems a little odd.

Investigators: found pictures and literature inside Parsons home on "child death cases" inc. JonBenet Ramsey AND Susan Smith @WSOC_TV

Okay, are they at least in cuffs at this moment? I really wish they would pull out the cuffs, separate them and fan the heat and see what transpires.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...ms-seized-in-new-search-in-erica-parsons-case

According to a search warrant, they seized teeth, a hammer, a videotape pieces of a vacuum cleaner and school records for Sandy and Casey Parsons from the shed at 270 Sutton Road in China Grove.

Although the storage shed is behind the home of William Parsons, the search warrant said, only Sandy and Casey Parsons have access to the locked building.

Those school records are for the adoptive parents? Or does it mean school records kids homeschooling?

And a hammer? smh

43 guests! Welcome! Join and discuss. You probably have some ideas to share!

Taped Dr. Phil today, going to watch it.

The problem with that is? How many of us have links on or comps or a history to cases we have followed? I don't know what they mean by literature? A scrap book would be weird to me. But I have searched many many strange things because of cases.. ;)

Didn't they find teeth in an envelope with her name on it at the house also? I keep my daughters baby teeth but they are all in the same place....seems strange they have teeth in storage and at their home.

That is strange but compared to the rest of this case on par I suppose. I will say for my niece I have her baby teeth in a little box thingy in a baby box, but there's also one in a clear bag in her baby book that's not in the box. So her teeth would be in two locations. It could be something like that? Or were the teeth in the shed ever said to of even been Ericas? Maybe it was in something unmarked and it's another childs but the police took it because they couldnt be sure.

My cat has been missing for less then 24 hours and I'm ready to issue an Amber alert. Erica has been missing for 2 years and her parents have done....Nothing? They are so full of crap!
I know just what you mean. One of my cats went missing a few weeks ago and I couldn't put up posters fast enough. I think someone on my block 'borrowed' her but then saw that I had plastered the area with flyers. Emmy came back about 48 hours later. Did your cat come back?

When you really care, that's the kind of thing you do. It's clear that these parents know exactly what happened to Erica. They never did love her and found a way to make her disappear. I'm wondering if she was sold as a sex slave. She would have been the perfect age, and 'mom' makes her money from scamming. So sad.

The problem with that is? How many of us have links on or comps or a history to cases we have followed? I don't know what they mean by literature? A scrap book would be weird to me. But I have searched many many strange things because of cases.. ;)

I almost said the same thing last night, then I got to part where the same search warrant listed multiple red-stained floorboards.

I get the desire to play devil's advocate on this one, but just because "our" interest in true crime is innocent, it doesn't mean everyone's is.

Dr. Phil part 2:
His family didn't like that SP married CP, per SP. Neither side of the family was in contact with them.
Casey packed a suitcase for Erica, but Erica didn't take it with her. You see, when they opened the SUV for Erica to get in, the back was full of all new clothes for Erica, including a coat. Yup, even had the tags still on the clothes. And when Dr. Phil asked about shoes, why wouldn't ya know that Erica had opened an early Christmas present, and it was boots, and so she didn't need any other shoes. Stacy says "disney Grandparent" and that's why Erica didn't want to come home.

They refused to be aired after the polygraph was administered, stating they had to get back to NC. Refused to be aired via satellite from their home as they heard the results. Their attorney was present via satellite, he didn't know why CP, and SP weren't there.

My question...where's Erica?

Nan's a "Walt Disney grandparent" alright. She's right out of Fantasyland.

I think their attorney even knows they are guilty as hell! Why would he go on national TV and say they have many holes in their story? I would fire my lawyer if he threw me under the bus like that

I wonder why CP was admitted to the hospital and if she's out yet.

Man, I feel bad for that attorney. He knows they're totally guilty but he has to go out there and publicly defend them somehow, while he gets ripped to shreds for doing his job.

Basically, Casey Parsons is like teflon. She came off as a "victim" on Dr Phil. The son who reported Erica missing "hates us." And he (the son) is "with that side of the family" (who have never approved of CP). CP blames everyone and everything else for all that is awry.

Oh, and the woman whose embryo CP had been the surrogate was on in a segment with Dr P. She said CP lied to her, telling her at 6 weeks that she miscarried the baby. They did not believe her. Finally, one of CP's family members communicated that CP was in fact having the baby (6 weeks before the birth!) and the bio parents got the baby. The biological mother said she is certain CP was trying to sell the baby and scam the bio parents with the miscarriage ruse (talk about cruel!).

CP had an answer for everything...but her answers made no sense. They had a cell phone number for "Nan" but, of course, that number has been disconnected. They didn't drop Erica off at Nan's - they met Nan at a McDonalds (thus, they don't know where Nan lives). Why didn't Erica take her suitcase and things? Easy! Because "Nan" had bought Erica all new things! And the lies just went on and on.

After the show, after Sandy took the polygraph, they (unexpectedly to Dr P's team) high-tailed it back to NC, leaving the attorney to face Dr P via satellite from NC. The attorney didn't know why they refused to participate in the videoconference. But when it was revealed that Sandy totally failed the poly, the poor attorney was visibly shaking and you could tell he was flipping out inside. I actually felt sorry for him trying to hold it together on the video.

Unfortunately, this woman is similar to Jodi Arias and "she whose name I will not utter" (from Orlando) in that she lies like a rug - constantly and effortlessly.

The thing I find astounding is that Sandy somehow goes along with all of this. How can there be two such compulsive and accomplished liars bold enough to go on Dr P? They sure have some cojones!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system. It's sickening the way this poor child has been neglected, abused and forgotten.

Thank God for the son who opened his mouth to speak bout that house of horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member