NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...Erica-Parsons-adoptive-parents-221187411.html

It seems that they have had to come out of hiding for a little while......

From your link:

SALISBURY, N.C. -- There are new developments in the search for Erica Parsons, the Rowan County girl who was last seen two years.

Investigators interviewed Erica's adoptive parents Monday morning.

Casey and Sandy Parsons didn’t speak with media as they walked out of the attorney’s office around 11 o’clock.

The couple was in the office for an hour or so, and NBC Charlotte’s reporter on the scene says what appeared to be an FBI Agent also exited the office but didn't speak with media.

The Parsonses' attorney tells NBC Charlotte that Casey and Sandy met with with the FBI both on Monday and on last Thursday. He says when new tips come in, the FBI meets with the couple to verify the information.
He continued that the Parsonses' willingness to constantly talk to the FBI shows they are trying to help, and says law enforcement officials have not asked the couple to undergo a lie detector test.

I wonder what tip they're referring to and who would have given the tip. Obviously CP/SP haven't been formally charged with anything yet but I don't see why they haven't asked them to do an official LE lie detector test just as a precaution. If CP/SP are so innocent as they claim and LE has already caught them in multiple lies, or at least unverifiable claims, why should they have a problem undergoing an official LTD?

No way is CP going to take a LDT, and neither will SP, after that fiasco on Dr. Phil.

I wonder if they will put up a billboard in the Asheville area since that was where Erica was supposed to be once upon a time?

http://bit.ly/14yvRvl

This was the last video posted and it has info about the next vigil. If nothing earth shattering happens, I am planning on attending this vigil with a friend. Hope to see some of the family there and maybe get some insight on their thoughts. Plan to go early .........

Does anyone really believe Erica is alive and able to call home?

scmom, I for one believe that if this child was among the breathing she or someone she is with would have come forward before now. In todays world of technology it is almost impossible to stay completely hidden. Even in the CP household there were family members and now they are starting to rebel against the ruler of the roost. The truth, or atleast part of it, will come out. The family is divided on a BIG issue this time. Maybe some more of the close ones in the household will finally give up, rebel against the QUEEN BEE and the case will get close to the truth......maybe IMHOO

I think CP would have SOLD Erica rather than kill her...but I'm still not sure how it went. I think her having been sold explains statements like 'she's not dead'

IF erica was sold imho there is a possibility she is still alive but a) unaware she is 'missing' and/or b) unable to call 911 - would she even know the 'home' #???

what years did they live at 2xx Trexlar loop? sorry trying to catch up, thanks

*update*...nevermind found what I was looking for:
see;
http://www.findbreeders.com/dog_breeders_Chihuahua_NC_North%20Carolina.html

and
http://seeclickfix.com/us-congressional-district-nc12/categories/noise_complaint

The bottom quote makes my "Hinky Meter" go crazy...the neighbor complained about SP feeding the dogs late at night and said that the "Stench" was horrible! I wonder if they ever noticed buzzards flying overhead?? I am NOT thinking about dead animals either.

CP was very clear in stating that LE could search all they wanted to, but they would not find a body in "This Yard!"...meaning the house where they reside now.

I am hoping that LE has checked out the previous address using SAR dogs.

Dear God, Please Bring Erica Home To Those Who Love Her!

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm sorry I don't recall but I've been searching for what was said...Good memory on YOU tho!

Did she mention black boots in one the 6 part interviews???

Was mentioned on Dr. Phil. Said Erica opened an early Christmas present of boots..and that's what she was wearing so didn't need other shoes, per Casey.

what if cp did something to erica? She told sp that she took her too nan!!! moo

I'm wondering where Erica's Christmas presents went since she left for Nan's right before Christmas...

Nothing has been said about those gifts, just the one Erica was supposed to have opened before going on the trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd