NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a weird thing for a lawyer to admit.

I see what you are saying but then I think, his reaction to the news was on national tv and tho I haven;t seen it yet he was described by some who did as "floundering" and "taken aback" by those results

So maybe he was obviously surprised (again, I haven't seen it with my own eyes) and knew it so admitted it. Later he will spin it into an explanation of why he was surprised.

possible SPIN - not a quote.

"I am surprised. I believe my clients. So yes, I am surprised and puzzled by that result. But then polygraphs are notoriously unreliable. That's why they are inadmissible in court."

He's setting his shot up for the layup. MOO

WBTV reporting that not only JonBenet material was found in the parents home but also Susan Smith material as well.
Susan Smith is a lady from SC who killed her 2 young sons in the mid nineties.

I'm familiar with the S.Smith horror, here in nc, (I'm in NC, too) -- where is the WBTV article? Now that is just plaid weird, scary, and way beyond normal, IMHO.

Was the article already cited here? Thanks in advance.

as much as I have hink and believe that Erica never went to LIVE with anyone, I can't say I find the teeth in the shed as telling. JMO, but school records and teeth would be normal keepsakes.

I wonder if they were labeled?

I personally would label a keepsake like locks of hair or baby teeth. MOO this is some crap they left there years ago.

But I do believe they have killed this child. Sorry to say it. I am the girl who STILL refuses to come down from the fence on Lisa Irwin. But this case.

I cannot figure out why these people have not been charged. At the very least for the benefit fraud, child neglect, child endangerment, SOMETHING

Praying that Erica's whereabouts will be made known to the searchers and investigators. Gosh this case bothers me. So sad. Not one adult stood up for Erica and protected her. I just don't get it. Heck I lost a friend because I witnessed the son in law slap his son across the face, and called the police and stayed there to talk to the police! I actually went after the son in law, and couldn't find him, he had went to a neighbors...good thing for him I suppose. Sadly the police did NOT tell him to stay away until it was investigated further or nothing! They had the poor child speak to the police with the Dad there!! The child told he was slapped in the face, and the police then told me they didn't see any marks! I don't care if it didn't bruise!!! I reported it, the child stated the same as me. I had more to loss and nothing to gain! UGH! I don't understand... I just don't! Yes I followed up with protective services who then let the parents know when they were coming for an interview. Sadly the boy was punished for police the truth, and afraid to speak. Even sadder, my friend, the Grandmother did NOT report it, and didn't stand up for the child when questioned. She witnessed the same thing I did!!!

I am so sick and tired of these evil that abuse and kill these precious kids. I battled infertility for many, many years and was never able to have a child of my own. I have been blessed to be a Mimi to many of my friends and my families kids. I always have a house full of kids. I spoil them rotten, get kisses and hugs constantly,and would lay my life on the line, for any of them, in a minute. How can all of these people have not gave a damn where this child was at in 2 years? Why did everyone just look the other way? Makes me sick!!! And the reports of CP's father stating he saw CP snatch EP to the ground by her hair???? And YOU DID NOTHING??? If I saw someone do that to a child in Wal-Mart, I would be in jail for assaulting the abuser!!!

BBM

Respectfully, we don't really know that no one stood up for Erica and protected her. We don't know everything that happened. Maybe someone did stand up for Erica.

Maybe someone was arrested for assaulting the abuser.

I don't know what happened in that house. I only know that I don't take Casey's word for anything that she says happened.

Does anyone know if Casey has now been released from the hospital? Her tum-tum acts up when she gets stressed, evidently. Like yesterday, when her house and yard were searched.:nurse:

She went to the hospital late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning (August 16/17) after LE searched their house/yard and was dismissed by Friday afternoon, August 16. It's posted in the first thread or you can do a search using her name and "hospital" and I'm sure you'll find it.

She went to the hospital late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning (August 16/17) after LE searched their house/yard and was dismissed by Friday afternoon, August 16. It's posted in the first thread or you can do a search using her name and "hospital" and I'm sure you'll find it.

I'd have to give her a pass on getting stressed and ending up in the hospital on the day her house was being searched.

Personally, I'd probably have a heart attack if I went out of town and if while I was gone the cops were rummaging through my house and taking personal stuff, including computers and cell phones!

:)

"THE" CandyRose, as in ???? LOL

I am "the" ACandyRose with the webpage at www.acandyrose.com that I have had since 1998 that I started back during the JonBenet Ramsey case, if that's what you're asking.

:seeya:

Wow! I've been to your website a million times! It's a absolutely pleasure to meet you! That site is amazing!!!! And thank you!!!!

BBM

Respectfully, we don't really know that no one stood up for Erica and protected her. We don't know everything that happened. Maybe someone did stand up for Erica.

Maybe someone was arrested for assaulting the abuser.

I don't know what happened in that house. I only know that I don't take Casey's word for anything that she says happened.

Respectfully disagree. If ONE adult had stood up for Erica, we wouldn't be here discussing her disappearance from TWO YEARS ago!

Respectfully disagree. If ONE adult had stood up for Erica, we wouldn't be here discussing her disappearance from TWO YEARS ago!

That doesn't mean that no one ever stood up for Erica.

I dont believe there is a zanny the nan, Strawberry or anyone else. This case sounds like bits and pieces from other cases rolled into one. Hailey Dunn also comes to mind.(The boy crazy comments remind me of SA and the things he said) Unfortunately I believe someone in that household did something to her.

The thing about the teeth.... ok I agree its normal for many to keep baby teeth, I have a few floating around here, (not labeled bc I suck at memento type stuff) HOWEVER I think it is INCREDIBLY odd that some were in the storage bldg. and some in the house IF all of them belong to EP, if they were all at the bldg. OR all at the house that wouldn't be odd, but we know they only lived in the house for a few months b4 the disappearance and at 13 she surely wasn't losing any "theeth".....

That doesn't mean that no one ever stood up for Erica.
I still cant believe not even the family member that took EP in for 8 months because CP "couldnt stand to even look at her" and that family member seeing that she had bruises all over her butt after CP admitted she lost control and beat EP. I cant believe that family member allowed EP to go back to that home and didnt even report CP. All of this even after CP admitted all she cared about was that theyd find out CP didnt have EP after 8 months and could possibly stop receiving payments.

WHAT WAS THAT PERSON THINKING?! That makes me so angry! :banghead:

scmom from Thread 1 asked "When is the last time anyone outside of the family saw Erica?"

Although its not absolutely clear, I would have to assume it would have been August 2011 when authorities came out following JP's trouble with his parents.

"In August 2011 the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office went out to the Miller Chapel Road home where they say James Parsons assaulted his mother, brother and sister and choked his sister’s dog. It’s not clear if Erica was the sister involved in this incident. Records do not indicate James Parsons was convicted of those charges."

Up late but that site is amazing! Never heard of it till today.

I'm following this story closely and just want to say I hope they find erica soon. I feel for sure she is not on this earth. I'm not a fence sitter, so IMO they are guilty as sin of murder.

Out of curiosity, was VB the mother of Sandy? Seems JP is the stepmom. Not finding much on the Stone side of the family. Brooklyn has two fb pages. CSP has a page with nothing on it, none for SP. Well there is a younger SP, but no seeing where he fits in, if he does.. Strange how there isn't a public message for or about little Erica except on a the half brother and half sister's pages. Not even on CSP and SP's biological kids pages. Not a plea. Probably told not to say anything, but I don't think reposting her missing flyer would violate anything. I dunno. Just truly believe Erica will never know pain again. Just wish she could have been saved from it all. Say comments on some media links that the siblings were abusing her as well, punching her and say she liked it. Poor little Erica.

I've been following this case from the beginning but not super closely, so I have some questions.

I thought it was Erica's brother who reported her missing? But now I read it was an uncle too. So how did this come about? Why did they decide to report her missing now as opposed to, say, a year ago?

Out of curiosity, was VB the mother of Sandy? Seems JP is the stepmom. Not finding much on the Stone side of the family. Brooklyn has two fb pages. CSP has a page with nothing on it, none for SP. Well there is a younger SP, but no seeing where he fits in, if he does.. Strange how there isn't a public message for or about little Erica except on a the half brother and half sister's pages. Not even on CSP and SP's biological kids pages. Not a plea. Probably told not to say anything, but I don't think reposting her missing flyer would violate anything. I dunno. Just truly believe Erica will never know pain again. Just wish she could have been saved from it all. Say comments on some media links that the siblings were abusing her as well, punching her and say she liked it. Poor little Erica.

There are a couple of breakdowns on who is who further up on the first thread.

It appears VB is the SP's birth mother and yes JP is the step mother.
SP and CSP's oldest son is a Jr., thats where the younger SP comes in however he too has 2 FB pages, one under SP and one under WP his middle name. Carolyn's estranged husband WSP (the other kids father) has made some comments on news articles that linked to his FB but he has since removed those. Some of SP's cousins JP and RP had commented on that same article. Other than that, yes it appears the only ones posting things are Erica's half bro DC and sis BC. However, many of the family members have private pages so nobody can be certain.

I've been following this case from the beginning but not super closely, so I have some questions.

I thought it was Erica's brother who reported her missing? But now I read it was an uncle too. So how did this come about? Why did they decide to report her missing now as opposed to, say, a year ago?

Her adopted brother JP was kicked out of the house (according to his parents) and he went to stay with his Uncle, the one they interviewed yesterday. That uncle AND JP then reported her missing. This is a HUGE extended family... its' unclear why nobody reported it sooner. The adopted parents SP and CSP claim that JP only reported it to get back at them for kicking him out.

I still cant believe not even the family member that took EP in for 8 months because CP "couldnt stand to even look at her" and that family member seeing that she had bruises all over her butt after CP admitted she lost control and beat EP. I cant believe that family member allowed EP to go back to that home and didnt even report CP. All of this even after CP admitted all she cared about was that theyd find out CP didnt have EP after 8 months and could possibly stop receiving payments.

WHAT WAS THAT PERSON THINKING?! That makes me so angry! :banghead:

Calling CPS on a family member is a difficult thing to do. I wondered if I was wrong, if I was overreacting, if I was doing the wrong thing, if I was opening a huge can of worms.... What if this started something that couldn't be stopped??

But, I did it anyway. Because the kids are important. All of the above doesn't matter so long as the kids are okay.

If more people got involved, stuck their nose in where it "doesn't belong", stood up for something instead of keeping quiet and minding their own business, one more child may be saved. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20