NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this poem I found written by Casey Parsons back in 2007 on http://classic.caringbridge.org/nc/brandonelam/guestbook2.html....I can't believe she would write something like this. Found this through a related email address from the previous carolina.rr.com address posted today:

<modsnip>

Casey Parsons <sparsons10@ctc.net>
Mount Pleasant, NC USA - Wednesday, October 3, 2007 7:17 AM CDT

If you google that phone number, she's got ads everywhere! Some are dated August 3rd, which would be shortly after Erica was reported missing.

Yea one add was pretty chilling. Its on craigslist.

2000 volkswagon beetle - $5000 (salisbury)
Im selling my daily driver 2000 volkswagon it has 128xxx miles
Cold A/C
Asking price 5000 firm
call or text <modsnip> ask for sandy
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3982136622 Posted: 2013-08-05, 1:16PM EDT

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3982136622.html

I dont know. i guess they could if they werent arrested for a crime! :seeya:

Wow, I hope not. You would think at 6 days, they had lawyered up, the 2 remaining minors in DSS custody, etc..I see probably cause to at least hold the vehicle for future testing. I haven't heard anything about vehicles so who knows, maybe they did?

There is a lot of cut&paste from other sources happening in this thread. TOS does not allow for cut & paste of another's comments. If the info is from an approved source, you may summarize or paraphrase and add the link.

Here is the rule:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Also, here is a link to the rules. Please take a minute to look them over and refresh your memory: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem

"Source: Parsons' kids to remain in DSS custody following court hearing"
Posted: Aug 22, 2013 9:10 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 22, 2013 11:12 PM CDT

SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -
<modsnip>

"WBTV's Coleen Harry spoke with the Parsons before their court appearance.

They told her that they believe Erica is still alive but is afraid to call them.

<modsnip>
Source: http://www.wbtv.com/story/23228750/...nce-tell-wbtv-they-were-blindsided-by-dr-phil

Looks like this story was updated late last night following their court appearance from yesterday.

she blames her sister for everything!! im surprised she hasn't said shegave Erica to her sister!

NG transcripts

August 22, 2013•Missing Erica`s Parents Appear on Dr. Phil Show; Girl Never Reported Missing for Two Years

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/22/ng.01.html

Thanks for the transcript. My daughter and I were discussing this case and she brought up something interesting. CP continues to say that Erica is with Nan. Could it be CP knows Nan is deceased and she is saying that Erica is too!?

Their lawyer has stopped talking to the media, per the article above.

I look for this attorney to excuse himself very soon. I just don't see SP and CP having the money to keep him paid. I also don't see how any self respecting attorney could defend the story that CP is putting out there.

Solariis, You had posted a link to a poem...(it has been deleted now)...just to let you know that Casey did not write it. It is all over the internet, found on places like netpoet.

Solariis, You had posted a link to a poem...(it has been deleted now)...just to let you know that Casey did not write it. It is all over the internet, found on places like netpoet.

Right on, I deleted it because of Salem's post. Thanks for the update though, makes more sense now.

I think her sister took erica for eight months at one time remember? moo Casey took her back! moo

yes, i meant The Final Time. sigh.

poor erica. at least now she is looking down, knowing the whole world cares...

imo Sandy and casey were getting ready to leave after police visited them on the 30th.. Thats just my opinion! moo

Hey Guys - I have snipped a few posts and restored them. Per the rule I posted earlier, please no copy/paste of social media or comments following MSM. Provide a link and enough info for your fellow members to find the material you are referencing.

Also, please don't post phone numbers

AND.... I notice that a few "user hats" have been found that maybe related to C and/or S Parsons. I have not restored those posts yet because we need to be absolutely certain they belong to the right person.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads