NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how missing children end up in VANS and cars with the occupants having weird names and always have a baby on their lap?

WSOC is reporting that tonight's 8:00 p.m. vigil for Erica will be held at the house next door to the Parsons' (flyers and earlier reports stated it would be at the Parsons home) and that some extended family members are expected to attend. The group that planned the vigil has been hanging purple ribbons and flyers with Erica's picture around town. It's been pouring rain for the past 45 minutes. Not sure about the forecast for this evening.

http://www.wsoctv.com/videos/news/organizers-preparing-for-vigil-for-erica-parsons/v9nBy/

I guess cadaver dogs already checked the neighborhood?

So we know that she got her first installment for ssi in 2005. It was back pay. wonder how much back pay she was getting? :scared:

Usually back pay applies from the time of application until the time of approval.
Interesting finds today.

Usually back pay applies from the time of application until the time of approval.
Interesting finds today.

Im thinking she might have applied when erica started school. somewhere around 2003-2004. I think it takes a while and sometimes u have to hire a lawyer! moo but in 2007 they were gonna loose a house because of a hold on a student loan check. Did sandy ever work? moo

Im thinking she might have applied when erica started school. somewhere around 2003-2004. I think it takes a while and sometimes u have to hire a lawyer! moo but in 2007 they were gonna loose a house because of a hold on a student loan check. Did sandy ever work? moo

Not sure, I'd help clients fill out SSI apps at the time of change of status where SSI funds would transfer or claim from one recipient to another. That was years ago and different situation but I remember application times to approval taking 18 months or more. It could be allot faster for adoption claims, I'm unaware. Those checks are usually quite sizable.

WSOC is reporting that tonight's 8:00 p.m. vigil for Erica will be held at the house next door to the Parsons' (flyers and earlier reports stated it would be at the Parsons home) and that some extended family members are expected to attend. The group that planned the vigil has been hanging purple ribbons and flyers with Erica's picture around town. It's been pouring rain for the past 45 minutes. Not sure about the forecast for this evening.

http://www.wsoctv.com/videos/news/organizers-preparing-for-vigil-for-erica-parsons/v9nBy/

Im dying to know if they will attend!!!!! If they dont that will be quite telling! moo :notgood:

FROM THREAD #1:

Originally Posted by ACandyRose
View Post

Just an FYI of eye rolling interest, If you go to the .pdf file that Salisbury Post provided with the flow chart of all the names, where Billy Goodman is listed as the bio father, they mention his girlfriend's name, Janice "Strawberry" Jackson.

http://www.salisburypost.com/assets/pdf/SP9377810.pdf

If you go back out to the North Carolina Offender Search web site, there are several Janice Jackson's listed, one around the same age as Billy boy.

ACR (still digging)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And this from ClaireNC's post following my questions:

This info was posted from askfornina's transcription of the 6 part video interview with the Salisbury Post, Strawberry is mentioned here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=9759858

Reporter: Do you know who they were in relation to Nan?

Casey: Yes. Uh, the lady gave me the name Strawberry and the detective has since tracked that down and talked to Erica's biological father and that was just a nickname but her real name is Janice Jackson. And, they found her at Carolina beach. And, that was- I do not know if she ever married Billy, Erica's biological father, or if that was a girlfriend, but she had a kid with Billy. And, the other lady there was an adult kid, she was about 18 or 19 years old and her name was Kelly. And, Kelly also had about a 7 month old baby that they said was Kelly's and that they was saying ,"This is your niece, Erica" and "Meet your niece." And, that was a 7 month old baby then. And, so, they was- the girl, Kelly, and the baby that was related to Erica. Strawberry, unless she married Billy, I guess would be unrelated- just, the mother of that other daughter.

And here in part three of that interview:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=9763228

Quote:
Casey: They're lying. And he warned us that he would say stuff like that when we got our lawyer. They proved there was the other lady there, Strawberry. And, we also got told, um, Billy Goodman's mother is from Asheville and she resided in Mooresville. And, I don't know, I don't remember what they said her name was. And, the Strawberry lady has lived everywhere including also Mooresville. This is all comes from the detective. And, there is a Kelly and she does have kids. Just like the phone call with Billy at the police station when they called, he denied ever even having Erica as a kid- he never had a kid, he said. And he has three kids. We told them all everything so why they're saying that the factual thing- there was a Strawberry. That lady Strawberry, and a Kelly. I have no idea, because they know exactly who them people are. They've talked to them.

Casey: The detectives are. The one- I've only talked to one detective. Detective Malden. I haven't talked to anybody else. There was a police officer in the room on the second day, I don't even know what his name was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Respectfully Snipped~

ACR, I posted a while back about my theory of Janice "Strawberry" Jackson and Kelly (unknown last name) being real people and CP using them as the two people who came with "Nan" to make her story sound more convincing.

However since your last post as seen above, I have yet to find any real information on a Janice Jackson or this Kelly (who was supposedly a half sibling of EP, and a daughter of EP's bio dad, Billy Goodman). I'm starting to wonder myself if either of these people exist now too, just as Dr. Phil was saying. Has anyone found any proof of Janice "Strawberry" Jackson or Kelly (Parsons?)??? So far, I believe the only information we have on these two is CP's story about them. And we all know how reliable she can be :facepalm:

Now that I've read more into it, I'm having a hard time believing Strawberry is real. Maybe Kelly is real but CP probably just threw her name in there OR we just don't have the official names of CarolP's 3 other children that were sent to other adoption homes after CP originally got those 3 plus EP. Either way, I thought at some point the existence of "Strawberry" aka Janice Jackson & Kelly were proven by LE but now I can't find a single thing about this. If I had to guess, none of this information is true and just more lies coming out of CP's mouth.

as much as I have hink and believe that Erica never went to LIVE with anyone, I can't say I find the teeth in the shed as telling. JMO, but school records and teeth would be normal keepsakes.

I wonder if they were labeled?

I personally would label a keepsake like locks of hair or baby teeth. MOO this is some crap they left there years ago.

But I do believe they have killed this child. Sorry to say it. I am the girl who STILL refuses to come down from the fence on Lisa Irwin. But this case.

I cannot figure out why these people have not been charged. At the very least for the benefit fraud, child neglect, child endangerment, SOMETHING

This may have already been said, but they were not Erica's school records in the shed. Reporters said the school records belonged to Casey and Sandy.

I agree on the teeth, considering they were labeled. BUT if Casey is so nostalgic, then where are all the other childrens's baby teeth? And if they're not also stored in the shed, why was Erica's singled out away from all the other kids? Something twisted there.

... My daughter and I were discussing this case and she brought up something interesting. CP continues to say that Erica is with Nan. Could it be CP knows Nan is deceased and she is saying that Erica is too!?

Hi, Isabelle. I came onto this site at 1:35 PM EDT to post an idea that came to me at exactly 9:12 AM EDT today. Here are my notes from this morning:

"Sudden insight: Casey Parsons said 'Erica is fine. She is with Nan.' So if Nan is dead and Erica is with Nan, isn't that code for 'Erica is dead?' How could Casey live with Sandy in the house if she were to say he killed Erica? He has to be taken out of the house first, but there has to be probable cause. Even Casey isn't safe from Sandy. Perhaps Casey intentionally used the wrong name for Billy Goodman's mother, as a flag. Sandy probably wouldn't know and wouldn't check."

Now, over 6 hours later, I do recognize that Casey could say the same thing in order to constitute a sort of confession if she herself killed or helped kill Erica. If she was the one who "delivered Erica to Nan" while Sandy was a distance away (in the McDonald's alibi), then that metaphor would be her way of admitting that she did the killing (even accidentally during an episode of abuse), and that Sandy was a witness to the abuse but not to the death (he "didn't see Nan," and "Nan" is synonymous with "death" in this theory).

While I was catching up 2 hours ago on several pages beginning on Thread #1, I noticed that on p. 40 of that thread gngr~snap said to mysticrose in post #984 (Thu., 8/22/13 8:32 pm):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218375&page=40

(QUOTE): "She is with *Nan* Nan is dead"
It's obvious to me. (END QUOTE)

So that makes at least 3 people who've thought of this idea:
1) gngr~snap - Thu., 8/22/13 8:32 PM post (see URL above)
2) me, Peeralot Sherlock - Fri., 8/23/13 9:12 AM idea & 4:08 PM post
3) Isabelle - Fri., 8/23/13 12:15 PM post

What do other people see in this? Anything to see here?

AND just as an aside, I only see people here referring to Facebook as a way to look for people. There are numerous other sites. I myself habitually use http://www.intelius.com to look for a name associated with multiple cities of past and present residence along with relatives/associates (plus an age which may be accurate to within about 10 years!). If I find someone I want to verify as having a *probably* current address, I enter their name at http://www.addresses.com with or without a city. (At addresses.com you can also do a reverse phone look-up; that's useful if you want to see how many people's names are associated with the same phone number; it often shows two people living together that you might not have expected.) Facebook does have photos (intelius and addresses.com do not), but I don't use Facebook and instead Google a person's name with "photos" or "images" to bring up photos (Facebook often comes up in those results).

2000 volkswagon beetle - $5000 (salisbury)
Im selling my daily driver 2000 volkswagon it has 128xxx miles
Cold A/C
Asking price 5000 firm
call or text <modsnip> ask for sandy
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3982136622 Posted: 2013-08-05, 1:16PM EDT

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3982136622.html

She thought pretty highly of that beetle there unless it was a diesel. KBB pricing for private sales.

Used Car Prices
Suggested Retail
Private Party

Excellent
$2,734
Very Good
$2,534
Good
$2,459
Verify Condition
Fair
$1,934

Diesel Pricing

Excellent
$4,118
Very Good
$3,843
Good
$3,743
Verify Condition
Fair
$3,143

Just had a thought and I'm not sure if someone has suggested this yet. I'm wondering if sp believed cp about a "nan" wanting to keep ep and he went along with it just to get ep away from the abuse. Could possibly go along with the theory that cp sold her, maybe she lied to her husband too.

Just had a thought and I'm not sure if someone has suggested this yet. I'm wondering if sp believed cp about a "nan" wanting to keep ep and he went along with it just to get ep away from the abuse. Could possibly go along with the theory that cp sold her, maybe she lied to her husband too.

If that's true, he must be a bigger wuss than he appears to be. I think he's going along with her, because she may have threatened to blame everything on him. He's an accomplice. She is clearly the ringleader.

Hey Guys - I have snipped a few posts and restored them. Per the rule I posted earlier, please no copy/paste of social media or comments following MSM. Provide a link and enough info for your fellow members to find the material you are referencing.

Also, please don't post phone numbers

AND.... I notice that a few "user hats" have been found that maybe related to C and/or S Parsons. I have not restored those posts yet because we need to be absolutely certain they belong to the right person.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm new here; what is a "user hat"?

I hadn't heard the term before but I infer it means a user name a person uses on multiple sites. Once you find one for someone, you can often find it elsewhere.

... I agree on the teeth, considering they were labeled. BUT if Casey is so nostalgic, then where are all the other childrens's baby teeth? And if they're not also stored in the shed, why was Erica's singled out away from all the other kids? Something twisted there.

1. Perhaps the police were not concerned about taking teeth labelled as belonging to any of the living children.

2. I think people may be reading too much into the storage conditions of Erica's baby teeth (and whether kids' teeth were stored together or separately). The most important current function of Erica's teeth would be to help identify a DNA match with a dead body, or even a DNA match with a girl whose name has been changed (as in child/sex slavery or just somebody's attempt at getting her permanently away from the abusive Parsons family).

When my own mother died, guess what I inherited: my cavity-filled tooth (a molar) from 7th grade, which represented my first-ever visit to the dentist! Actually two adjacent molars were removed, and there was a huge cavity that was like it was half in one tooth and half in the other. Who knows why this was saved? I also inherited a "bridge" from somebody's mouth, a tooth that had a gold bridge on it, probably from a grandparent or something. I can't decide what to do with it, because it's not high on my To Do list. I don't remember right now where I stashed the thing. You just never know why people hang onto things and put them in the places they do. Choices and actions often have no rationale or design. That's just life.

I look for this attorney to excuse himself very soon. I just don't see SP and CP having the money to keep him paid. I also don't see how any self respecting attorney could defend the story that CP is putting out there.

Their attorney acknowledged on Dr. Phil that their story does not seem logical. Perhaps you shall see him driving around in a 2000 VW Beetle soon! I will say that if they are innocent of murder or selling her, then we might have a modern day Atticus Finch-Tom Robinson situation on our hands. I admire attorneys who take on seemingly impossible cases.

I'd say 99.9% of those people following this case "know" they have committed some heinous crime. If I were in the Parsons shoes, I would not be anywhere near the candle light vigil tonight. I mean, a mob of people . . . outside their house . . . at night . . . with fire . . . in this area. It could get ugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13