NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just lost on me. The reporter of the article described what you feel as deflection as "claiming as wrong" the accusations of the Parsonses attorney that Carolyn introduced Nan to CP.

Exactly how I read it too!

Perhaps my original point is lost on you. It is that Carolyn is deflecting the charge that she introduced the Parsonses to whoever took Erica by just pointing out that Nan doesn't exist. Avoiding a direct question/allegation like this is a strategy commonly used by politicians I don't vote for.

When I say deflecting I do NOT see Carolyn doing it.

There is a big difference in deflection and circumlocution.

Deflection is something defense attorney's use to try to blame someone else instead of their clients like introducing this very subject about Carolyn's denial or lack of denial and trying to make it relevant.

Circumlocution is what Casey does.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/circumlocution
Definition of CIRCUMLOCUTION

: the use of an unnecessarily large number of words to express an idea
: evasion in speech

Besides it does not matter one bit to me who introduced them ( the imaginary people in CP's world).

Santa Claus could have introduced them but ultimately it is CP and SP who are responsible and accountable for Erica's care, well being and support. CP and SP are accountable and NO ONE else!

The real proof of Casey lying is that 2 out of the 3 people that kidnapped her daughter are real (according to what she said law enforcement has told her). Any coherent kidnapping would include either 3 real people/names or 3 fake people/names. It's like leaving a living witness. Why would Nan bring people who could be traced to later incriminate her by exposing her real identity? Nan goes to all this trouble of finding out intimate details of all the family members, have lengthy conversations with Casey to gain her trust, allow multiple home visits (spoiling young Erica), disguise herself as a dead grandmother, to finally bring her son's girlfriend from 20 years ago to the final pick up to spoil all of the anonymity. It made a sliver of sense when Nan was considered plausable. It is a major error in what Casey describes as her alibi. I wish Sandy would save his skin and start yapping.

It wasn't just lost on me. The reporter of the article described what you feel as deflection as "claiming as wrong" the accusations of the Parsonses attorney that Carolyn introduced Nan to CP.

Wouldn't you rather hear it from Carolyn herself?

The real proof of Casey lying is that 2 out of the 3 people that kidnapped her daughter are real (according to what she said law enforcement has told her). Any coherent kidnapping would include either 3 real people/names or 3 fake people/names. It's like leaving a living witness. Why would Nan bring people who could be traced to later incriminate her by exposing her real identity? Nan goes to all this trouble of finding out intimate details of all the family members, have lengthy conversations with Casey to gain her trust, allow multiple home visits (spoiling young Erica), disguise herself as a dead grandmother, to finally bring her son's girlfriend from 20 years ago to the final pick up to spoil all of the anonymity. It made a sliver of sense when Nan was considered plausable. It is a major error in what Casey describes as her alibi. I wish Sandy would save his skin and start yapping.

Oh but imaginanny IS real in Caseyland!!

What you want is to hear Carolyn say she did not introduce CP to Irene Goodman? Or Carolyn to say she didn't introduce CP to anyone?

There is no reason for Carolyn to deny introducing CP to Nan because Nan does not exist. No one introduced Nan to CP. CP made Nan up to explain Erica being missing.

Yes. No $h!t Nan doesn't exist. It's been pretty clear to everyone for a while now. Carolyn has had plenty of opportunities to deny introducing them to the folks who took Erica, but she has not. Why not? Especially when you get called out and can talk directly into a big ole news camera?

Esquire, I don't care if Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny introduced some person called "Nan" to Casey and Sandy Parsons. The Parsons attorney can point fingers all he wants to try and deflect the blame elsewhere.

Your passion to play devils advocate, or to defend them, or their attorney is acknowledged.

Casey and Sandy Parsons are the two people who legally adopted Erica and therefore are legally and morally responsible for her welfare, her whereabouts, her education, her health, her very being.

So they can play the game they've obviously played for a long time, in my opinion, and that's the "Blame Game."

Bottom line is Casey and Sandy Parsons claim they handed off Erica to somebody named "Nan" who they claim was Erica's paternal biological grandmother. They admitted they have no address, no phone number, no e-mail address, no facebook link, no photos, and they never visited when they claim they were invited to the farm, no nothing to maintain contact with their daughter, or this invisible person they call "Nan" and/or her buddies, "Strawberry" and "Kelly."

And as far as I can tell neither Casey nor Sandy have never even given a full description of "Nan" (not even an artist sketch) other than she's so nice, such a sweet lady and Casey said she's "about late 70's, maybe 80, 81," drives an SUV, lives on a farm with horses near the Biltmore, and knows where McDonalds is in Mooresville. Oh, and Strawberry has "red hairs" and Kelly has a cute baby with earrings.

Geeze, can't even send out a BOLO on that description !!

And their excuse about the phone not working anymore is just another one of their "blame games." If "Nan's Phone" was disconnected because of non-payment, or if the battery went dead because they forgot to charge it, or if they ran out of minutes, or if it was a throw away phone, whatever the excuse was, according to Casey, that should have been a major RED FLAG for Casey and Sandy Parsons to call 911 and report they lost all contact with somebody they passed their daughter off to.

Did they do that? No, they didn't do it day one and they never did it period!! And LE wouldn't know about it now if Jamie hadn't spoke up and said something didn't seem right with Erica missing. God bless Jamie for speaking up.

Perhaps my original point is lost on you. It is that Carolyn is deflecting the charge that she introduced the Parsonses to whoever took Erica by just pointing out that Nan doesn't exist. Avoiding a direct question/allegation like this is a strategy commonly used by politicians I don't vote for.

AND that is EXACTLY why I'm not voting for Casey and/or Sandy Parsons even though neither is running for any political office!!

Anyone thnk Casey will wish Nan a happy grandparents day today?

Anyone thnk Casey will wish Nan a happy grandparents day today?

I don't think Happy Imaginanny is on any card I've seen and there's no address to send a card to, and Casey can't communicate by phone since it's been disconnected or something, and she can't find her on Facebook, so unless she can channel Nan telepathically or something I guess not.:floorlaugh:

I don't think Happy Imaginanny is on any card I've seen and there's no address to send a card to, and Casey can't communicate by phone since it's been disconnected or something, and she can't find her on Facebook, so unless she can channel Nan telepathically or something I guess not.:floorlaugh:

Oh just wait, I'm sure when she runs out of things to lie about, telepathy wouldn't even cross her as odd :facepalm: :banghead:

Just an FYI. If Erica is found deceased ( which I suspect she is) and dismembered here's one law that would be broken if a cause of death could not be determined.

Zahra's Law
"Among the legislation on the list is a law that would make it a felony to disturb or dismember a corpse.

State Rep. Mark Hilton, a Republican from Conover, told the Observer this summer that he was approached by the Catawba District Attorney's Office to get the legislation introduced as investigators were working on the Zahra Baker "

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-baker-goes.html#.UiwMtsasj0s#storylink=cpy

LOL :floorlaugh: Happy Imaginanny! That's a good one scmom!

Esquire, I don't care if Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny introduced some person called "Nan" to Casey and Sandy Parsons. The Parsons attorney can point fingers all he wants to try and deflect the blame elsewhere.

Your passion to play devils advocate, or to defend them, or their attorney is acknowledged.

Casey and Sandy Parsons are the two people who legally adopted Erica and therefore are legally and morally responsible for her welfare, her whereabouts, her education, her health, her very being.

So they can play the game they've obviously played for a long time, in my opinion, and that's the "Blame Game."

Bottom line is Casey and Sandy Parsons claim they handed off Erica to somebody named "Nan" who they claim was Erica's paternal biological grandmother. They admitted they have no address, no phone number, no e-mail address, no facebook link, no photos, and they never visited when they claim they were invited to the farm, no nothing to maintain contact with their daughter, or this invisible person they call "Nan" and/or her buddies, "Strawberry" and "Kelly."

And as far as I can tell neither Casey nor Sandy have never even given a full description of "Nan" (not even an artist sketch) other than she's so nice, such a sweet lady and Casey said she's "about late 70's, maybe 80, 81," drives an SUV, lives on a farm with horses near the Biltmore, and knows where McDonalds is in Mooresville. Oh, and Strawberry has "red hairs" and Kelly has a cute baby with earrings.

Geeze, can't even send out a BOLO on that description !!

And their excuse about the phone not working anymore is just another one of their "blame games." If "Nan's Phone" was disconnected because of non-payment, or if the battery went dead because they forgot to charge it, or if they ran out of minutes, or if it was a throw away phone, whatever the excuse was, according to Casey, that should have been a major RED FLAG for Casey and Sandy Parsons to call 911 and report they lost all contact with somebody they passed their daughter off to.

Did they do that? No, they didn't do it day one and they never did it period!! And LE wouldn't know about it now if Jamie hadn't spoke up and said something didn't seem right with Erica missing. God bless Jamie for speaking up.

Applause!! Perfectly stated!!

ACR, thank you for the wonderful summary and for the information on your site. This is my first comment on the case, although I've been following it from the time it broke here on Websleuths.

I see not a tinge of veracity in anything CP says. It's all way too "out there" for there to be truth in it.

But I do know that she has thrown out a lot of red herrings with the Nan and Strawberry stories as well as the CarP stories. That is good.

I imagine that LE in NC has a war room of sorts on this case with timelines and there are detectives ferreting out the facts vs. baloney. For some reason (sarcasm intended) I doubt there are few facts to be verified.

I know we won't get all the details until or if there are arrests in the case. I am appreciative to LE, however, for publicizing the extent of the e-mail conversations between CarP and CP. They are a treasure trove. Let's hope they keep up the never-ending pressure on these so-called adoptive parents.

Sad to say, I have almost no faith that Erica will be found alive. There is always a little spark of hope in my heart, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18