NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that putting a for sale sign on the house is some lame passive aggressive way of getting back at Sandy's father for kicking them out of the house. They can't sell the house, they don't own it. Duhhh...

I get the feeling that putting a for sale sign on the house is some lame passive aggressive way of getting back at Sandy's father for kicking them out of the house. They can't sell the house, they don't own it. Duhhh...

From the news story and graphics

In the video CP makes claims. She is quoted as saying "the senior parsons quit taking payments"

"They're trying to be so mean. We have the paper. We're the ones who did the work, put the well down, put the air conditioning unit in, we have thousands in that house."

"I'm so tired of all the these people accusing us of lies. I want to be able to prove one time and we do have the right to sell this house."

ETA :boohoo:

I haven't seen anything that said grandfather PARSONS kicked them out of the house ??? Only Casey
(who many people here says tells nothing but lies) has said that grandfather PARSONS stopped taking cheques.
He could have done that because he knows his son is having financial problems with expensive lawyer fees.

I remember grandfather PARSONS being quoted as saying that he supports his son Sandy ...
& Scott PARSONS also said his father supported Sandy ...

He said he didn’t believe his brother and sister-in-law.
He said he knows their dad, William Parsons, has chosen to back Sandy, but he could not.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130824/SP01/130829833/0/SEARCH&slId=3

Population of NC,Salisbury is about 40,000.
Here is the real estate listing of the PARSONS house with area map ...

http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_C...28580-218-Miller-Chapel-Rd-Salisbury-NC-28147

This Channel#3 video shows a good view of house front & house rear deck ...

http://www.wbtv.com/category/240205/video-landing-page?clipId=9321168&autostart=true
Dispute over PARSONS' Home

acr-00773-ParsonsHomeDispute_zpscb9a410f.jpg

acr-00774-ParsonsHomeDispute_zpsabcf759f.jpg

Interesting that Sandy's father stopped excepting rent payments in August.

Wonder if a freeze was put on all of Sandy and Casey's bank accounts?

Or maybe the money used to pay the rent was coming out of Erica's account !

Interesting chain of events considering all we want to know is where's Erica?

This Channel#3 video shows a good view of house front & house rear deck ...

In the photo that ACR just posted, at the northeast corner of the deck,
I think you can see the top of the well that we also talked about before.

Interesting that Sandy's father stopped excepting rent payments in August.
Wonder if a freeze was put on all of Sandy and Casey's bank accounts??

Yea now that you mention it, I think that is a good possibility considering the recent search warrant cited it.
And Casey said that that money was "just sitting" in the bank account :)
So then it isn't that grandfather PARSONS stopped taking the cheques, it's just that
the bank won't let them go through ... because he is supposed to be supporting his son Sandy.

From the news story and graphics

In the video CP makes claims. She is quoted as saying "the senior parsons quit taking payments"

"They're trying to be so mean. We have the paper. We're the ones who did the work, put the well down, put the air conditioning unit in, we have thousands in that house."

"I'm so tired of all the these people accusing us of lies. I want to be able to prove one time and we do have the right to sell this house."

ETA :boohoo:

yea.. maybe if they owned it they would have the right to sell it

If they don't have a free and clear title they can't sale it period! Good grief!

JMO

I don't think the house can be sold. There is a open investigation.
JMO

I'm so happy I jumped ahead just to see if anything had happened
Poor little Casey, everybody's just being so mean to them!
Makes you wonder if it was Ericas' money that funded that well, and ac, and deck, and God knows what else!
Oh, but wait, Casey says that money was just sitting in the bank, probably just waiting till Erica came strolling back in from Nans :rolleyes:
Please, I'd like to get a big stick and go whop them both in the head :floorlaugh:

Heading back to the front of the line to play catch up :seeya:

Didn't they move right after the vigil for Erica? I wonder if they were so angry about the vigil that they packed up & left?

I haven't seen anything that said grandfather PARSONS kicked them out of the house ???[/b] Only Casey
(who many people here says tells nothing but lies) has said that grandfather PARSONS stopped taking cheques.
He could have done that because he knows his son is having financial problems with expensive lawyer fees.

I remember grandfather PARSONS being quoted as saying that he supports his son Sandy ...
& Scott PARSONS also said his father supported Sandy ...

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130824/SP01/130829833/0/SEARCH&slId=3
But Casey Parsons that they do have the right to sell the house. In a phone conversation with WBTV's David Whisenant, Parsons said that the parents of her husband, Sandy Parsons, are forcing them out of the house.

"They're trying to be so mean," Parsons said. "We have the paper. We're the ones that did the work, put the well down, put the air conditioning unit in, we have thousands in that house."
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23466248/...face-legal-quagmire-if-they-try-to-sell-house

SBM

Check out family land, even extended family members. Sometimes around here, a family member will ask permission to hunt on my stepfathers land and he always lets them.
Next see if Sandy and/or Casey hunt or fish. If they have a hunting lease, that could be a big wide area that could be searched
Abandoned country houses/farmlands
And does anyone know if Sandy ever worked in construction? Maybe helped pour cement for foundations? Even if he didn't work in the area they live in, if he worked out of town, he could've traveled to a job with poor Erica thrown in the back of a truck, or even as tiny as she is, put into one of those large rubbermaid totes.

I'm not sure if they fish, but they can certainly tell some big fish tales.

One of the items seized in the search warrant for the house was a SC fishing license.

Lol, now that is amusing, seems though to not have stopped her from telling those big fish tales. Maybe she has "Nans" fishing license and is using that.

I wonder why LE has not made any statements concerning this case. I haven't seen anything on national media lately either. I worry that the more time goes by, they are going to get away with it. Can't they at least arrest them for cashing her checks when she wasn't even living there anymore? I hope there's not some loophole that's going to allow them to get off scott free.

It kind of sounds like the Parsons must have a signed Contract for Deed and just because they have a contract they think that gives them the right to do as they wish with the house, which if they talked to their attorney they would find out quickly they don't have the the right to put the house up for sale. Sound like a bunch of knotheads if you ask me. Wonder when they put in the well? Hope LE check that out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18