NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 - Seems they must have come into some sizable funds about year and a half to two years ago. The "house" ad says A/C is 18 months old, that takes purchase back to February/March 2012. Individual A/C ad says 2 years, which would take purchase back to September 2011. Hmm, that's just about the exact time period that "Biltmore Nan" entered the scene and sweet Erica exited the scene.

That's interesting because I think Casey's past actions reveal she is after the money
so selling Erica to slave traffickers is something to be considered.
I never believed Casey when she said the cheque money was just sitting in her bank account.
But now that you brought this up, it made me think that IF she die sell Erica,
THAT could be SOME of the money that is currently sitting in her bank account ...
& that would cover her lie about the cheque money not having been spent.

---Terra Server photo chronology updated links above or here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9853676&postcount=678

These are items posted on Craigslist under the first Phone # in the house ad:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/search/sss?=sss&query=704-273-7461&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

And the second Phone #:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/search/sss?=sss&query=704-310-9148&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

The 1998 Dodge is probably the one in this picture in the house ad:

http://tinypic.com/r/2uy3t55/5

An installed screen door and what might be the fencing in the front of the house are interesting single items to post on Craigslist. I know the A/C unit has already been discussed at length.

I just watched the video again & here Casey is talking about the deceased grandmother Cloie
& not the woman Nan that she claims to have met.
Timespan ... Casey is saying that early in her life Cloie GOODMAN is supposed to have lived in Asheville,
but then later in life she had moved to Mooresville.

The written word does not always translate all of the content expressed in the spoken word.
If you watch the video again, you will see that Casey does know the first name & surname of Erica's bio dad.
What she is searching for is his middle name. And she says that she never knew BDG middle name
until the police told her it was Dean.

I find it interesting that BDG has 3 children but denies ever having any at all.
I hope LE has talked to all of BDG's children & it would be useful if they showed their pictures
in an array, to see if Casey can recognize ANY of them as the Kelly she met.
Any blood relatives of Erica have a very motivated reason to be interested in her
& LE should apply due diligence in ruling them out as possibly involved.
It is very curious that LE does not try to get Casey to identify photos or sketches of Nan & Strawberry & Kelly.
At any possible upcoming trial, a good defense attorney will make the case that LE made a mistake
by not doing that to eliminate other possible scenarios ... it makes LE seem like they had
already concluded what happened in the case without verifying other avenues of investigation
... going on emotion rather than facts.

Which video are you watching? I'm reading the pdf and don't see anything referring to Cloie at all.

The following info applies to this photo:

The Black Honda Civic in the Craigslist Ad for the house appears to be a 2013 model identified by tail-lights.

The Silver Ford Focus is a 2011-Present model -- I cannot find any distinguishing characteristics in this photo to narrow down the exact year.

Also of note in this photo -- an ad for the 1998 Dodge Truck was posted on 8/20/2013. If the truck in the photo and the Craigslist ad are the same it may be that the Dodge is off the road. Notice it is kiddie cornered off to the side with no driveway directly behind it. Too bad the photo is just a little to the left of seeing whether there is a plate on it.

http://tinypic.com/r/2qi8boh/5

Notice the flag has changed. Also another vehicle appears here which I am guessing is a 2008 - present Dodge Minivan, but there is just not enough of the vehicle to make a positive ID.

Here is a photo of one:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Zds6b-eOH42mtM&tbnid=3tW1eSAVrc3ndM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdealerrevs.com%2Fcar%2F33496517&ei=iLA9UriFA4Ts9ATi1IC4DA&psig=AFQjCNGu0Fh9jksSMJaDheU--r8tAPrVGw&ust=1379861000092461

UPDATED LINKS (Sorry) --I also wanted to add the following chronology of Aerial Photography for the 218 Miller Chapel Address:

Thanks for the updates. There has been a lot of posts in this thread so just pointing out a reminder
that this house came into PARSONS posession on 18 April 2011.

Sorry to keep posting, but also notice in the Craigslist Ad that the picture they show of the AC Unit in the back of the house has what appears to be white siding, while the other pictures in the front of the house show an ecru one.

That could mean that the house is only sided in the front or that the pictures were all taken at different times especially noting the flag change.

Here is the link to the ad again:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/4070714309.html

Sorry to keep posting, but also notice in the Craigslist Ad that the picture they show of the AC Unit in the back of the house has what appears to be white siding, while the other pictures in the front of the house show an ecru one.

That could mean that the house is only sided in the front or that the pictures were all taken at different times especially noting the flag change.

Here is the link to the ad again:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/4070714309.html

OT I believe it's just a trick of lighting causing the back to appear lighter.

Thanks for all the sleuthing on the links. It helps.

Thanks for your input :)
All these aerial photos have the exact same link so I think they are the same pic.
Try opening them in a new window to get the right link for each picture.

Am I mssing something? There are clearly changes in each photo. They're not the same photo.

The Black Honda Civic in the Craigslist Ad for the house appears to be a 2013 model identified by tail-lights.
The Silver Ford Focus is a 2011-Present model -- I cannot find any distinguishing characteristics in this photo to narrow down the exact year.
Also of note in this photo -- an ad for the 1998 Dodge Truck was posted on 8/20/2013. If the truck in the photo and the Craigslist ad are the same it may be that the Dodge is off the road. Notice it is kiddie cornered off to the side with no driveway directly behind it. Too bad the photo is just a little to the left of seeing whether there is a plate on it.

In the early stages when this story broke, the media was camped outside the PARSONS house all day.
I remember the story that accompanied this photo which was that LE had visited the PARSONS home for about
15 minutes with a folder. At that time I assumed that the cars in the photo belonged to the visiting LE members.

http://tinypic.com/r/2qi8boh/5
Notice the flag has changed. Also another vehicle appears here which I am guessing is a 2008 - present Dodge Minivan, but there is just not enough of the vehicle to make a positive ID.

I think you posted the wronge photo here because what I get
is the picture of the Uhaul van they rented for moving purposes.

In the early stages when this story broke, the media was camped outside the PARSONS house all day.
I remember the story that accompanied this photo which was that LE had visited the PARSONS home for about
15 minutes with a folder. At that time I assumed that the cars in the photo belonged to the visiting LE members.

I think you posted the wronge photo here because what I get
is the picture of the Uhaul van they rented for moving purposes.

The vehicle I am referring to is only a partial in the lower left corner. A piece of a headlight and grille.

I just watched the video again & here Casey is talking about the deceased grandmother Cloie
& not the woman Nan that she claims to have met.
Timespan ... Casey is saying that early in her life Cloie GOODMAN is supposed to have lived in Asheville,
but then later in life she had moved to Mooresville.

The written word does not always translate all of the content expressed in the spoken word.
If you watch the video again, you will see that Casey does know the first name & surname of Erica's bio dad.
What she is searching for is his middle name. And she says that she never knew BDG middle name until the police told her it was Dean.

I find it interesting that BDG has 3 children but denies ever having any at all.
I hope LE has talked to all of BDG's children & it would be useful if they showed their pictures in an array, to see if Casey can recognize ANY of them as the Kelly she met.

Any blood relatives of Erica have a very motivated reason to be interested in her & LE should apply due diligence in ruling them out as possibly involved.
It is very curious that LE does not try to get Casey to identify photos or sketches of Nan & Strawberry & Kelly.

At any possible upcoming trial, a good defense attorney will make the case that LE made a mistake by not doing that to eliminate other possible scenarios ... it makes LE seem like they had already concluded what happened in the case without verifying other avenues of investigation
... going on emotion rather than facts.

In my opinion, all Casey is trying to do is match up bits and pieces of information she heard or her vision of what she was told, to get it to match up to anything she said as her backup for others to believe her story.

Billy Dean Goodman's mother was originally from "ASHE" county, not the city of Asheville. Asheville is in Buncombe County.

Cloie Goodman and family lived in Kannapolis, which is in both Cabarrus and Rowan counties.

Mooresville is in Iredell County.

My point was that Casey said "Nan" knew everything, knew all the information, knew all about Erica's father, his name, etc. So if "Nan" knew all that and told Casey all that to verify that she was in fact really Erica's grandmother, then Casey wouldn't have had to be told anything because she was hearing it straight from the horses mouth (Nan), so to speak.

But even after their two day interview with LE, Casey still didn't believe the "dead grandmother" story because she continued to state on both the Salisbury interview (Aug 9th) and the Dr. Phil interview (Aug 20th/21st) that "Nan" exists and that "Nan" is Erica grandmother, with a son named Billy Goodman, who she stated was Erica's biological father.

I doubt very much that LE would show Casey a photo of a person named Janet Jackson who lives in Carolina Beach and ask if that's is the same Janet Jackson. What they probably did was lay out half a dozen or more photos and asked Casey if any of them was "THE" Janet Jackson, and apparently she didn't ID any of the photos. What Casey wanted, in my opinion, was for LE to lay out the EXACT photo of the person they claim they talk to in Carolina Beach, and because they didn't do that, then she's saying they never showed her a photo of Janet Jackson.

As far as a "sketch" we don't know that LE didn't ask Casey to give a full description of "Nan" to compose a sketch, and same with this "Strawberry" and "Kelly."

Even after Casey's two long interviews with the media, what do we know about "Strawberry" other than she has red 'hairs' and Casey claims the female with "Strawberry" was her daughter, who Casey claims belongs to Billy Dean Goodman. And "Kelly" all we know is she had a seven month old baby girl who had earrings. What do we know about "Nan's" physical appearance other than she's old and drives an SUV, lives on a farm near the Biltmore? ZERO.

Which video are you watching? I'm reading the pdf and don't see anything referring to Cloie at all.

"Erica Parsones' parents talk with local reporters":

videos ...
part#1 Erica Parsones' parents talk with local reporters: part1 - YouTube
part#2 Erica Parsons' parents talk with local reporters: Part 2 - YouTube
part#3 Erica Parsons' parents talk with local reporters: Part 3 - YouTube
part#4 Erica Parsons' parents talk with local reporters: Part 4 - YouTube
part#5 Erica Parsons parents talks with reporters: Part 5 - YouTube
part#6 Erica Parsons' parents talk with local reporters: Part 6 - YouTube

transcripts ...
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt1.pdf
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt2.pdf
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt3.pdf
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt4.pdf
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt5.pdf
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt6.pdf

The section we are talking about right now is in part#3 ...
First of all, I think we can agree that Casey knows & has often repeated Nan's name ... so then Casey says she is having trouble remembering the name of BDG's mother (which is the deceased Cloie) ...

Casey PARSONS: They're lying. And he warned us that he would say stuff like that when we got our lawyer. They proved there was the other lady there, Strawberry. And, we also got told, um, Billy GOODMAN's mother is from Asheville and she resided in Mooresville ... and I don't know, I don't remember what they said her name was. And the Strawberry lady has lived everywhere including also Mooresville. This is all comes from the detective. And there is a Kelly and she does have kids. Just like the phone call with Billy at the police station when they called, he denied ever ... even having Erica as a kid - he never had a kid, he said. And he has 3 kids. We told them all everything so why they're saying that the factual thing ... there was a Strawberry ... that lady Strawberry and a Kelly. I have no idea, because they know exactly who them people are. They've talked to them.

But even after their two day interview with LE, Casey still didn't believe the "dead grandmother" story because she continued to state on both the Salisbury interview (Aug 9th) and the Dr. Phil interview (Aug 20th/21st) that "Nan" exists and that "Nan" is Erica grandmother, with a son named Billy Goodman, who she stated was Erica's biological father.

Well right in part#3 of that video I recently mentioned, Casey says she believes the detective are lying to her
(a tool that LE has utilized done in many cases I have heard about, to elicit information from suspects),
Casey was very slow to accept the dead grandmother story until the GOODMAN family
showed pictures of Cloie at the Vigil.

I doubt very much that LE would show Casey a photo of a person named Janet Jackson who lives
in Carolina Beach and ask if that's is the same Janet Jackson. What they probably did was lay out
half a dozen or more photos and asked Casey if any of them was "THE" Janet Jackson, and apparently
she didn't ID any of the photos. What Casey wanted, in my opinion, was for LE to lay out the EXACT
photo of the person they claim they talk to in Carolina Beach, and because they didn't do that,
then she's saying they never showed her a photo of Janet Jackson.

Noooo ... she said she didn't recognize them to be the women she met in Mooresville.
THAT is why LE needs to get a sketch of the women Casey met !
Below is a Casey quote that says she was shown the plural "pictures" ...

from http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-PARSONSMediaInterviewPt2.pdf
The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana - Janice JACKSON, the
Strawberry lady, um - the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said
they found her at Carolina-Beach and she was the lady, they have not - actually,
refused to show me her picture. So, I could never identify that lady and don't
know what they see and the woman - if they even went to house too and they refused
to show me the picture of Kelly also. So.

In law enfocement investigation 101, there is a suspect that tells a story ...
it is then LE's job to go out & investigate ...
to find FACTS that either CONFIRM the suspect is telling the truth ...
OR to find FACTS that CONFIRM the suspect is telling a lie ...

If LE don't get sketches of these 3 women for the record,
then LE has failed to do their job in a professional & thorough manner.
And it come back to bite them if they try to put Casey on trial ...
a good defense lawyer will get her off because the police never tried to find people
who might have been impersonating Strawberry.
If you don't want Casey to get off the way Casey ANTHONY did,
then LE has to get sketches of the people that Casey claims took Erica away.

As you well know, LE has never confirmed soooooo much about this case one way or another
... so the public is left with only discussing Casey's version of the story.
Now I thought I recalled that Casey said LE never asked her to sit with a sketch artist
... does anyone remember any quotes about that ?

IF LE does have sketches of the 3 women then why don't they release them to the public,
so people can call in signting tips ???
That would get them found much faster then the current procedure ... and iIf nobody
in the whole world has seen these women, then that will also be very telling.

IF LE does have sketches of the 3 women then why don't they release them to the public,
so people can call in signting tips ???
That would get them found much faster then the current procedure ... and iIf nobody
in the whole world has seen these women, then that will also be very telling.

RSBM

IMO, these people don't exist. The police press release mentioned earlier seems to suggest that there is a LOT going on behind the scenes. They need actual evidence of a crime to bring to the GJ. I think that they are carefully and methodically filling that folder with the evidence they need for an indictment.

JMO

I believe the reason we aren't hearing much from LE is due to the involvement of the FBI. The family up and moving is laughable at this point, as the FBI is going to find them no matter where they run off to. All the "sale" of the house has done is wave a red flag in the face of LE (imho).

These people are some of the worst liars I've ever seen. Story constantly changing, blaming others for their lack of information, even going so far as insisting that there has been no crime - Erica is simply not missing. (though they cannot contact her due to their having "lost" the photos, phone numbers of and contact information for the people supposedly taking care of the girl. I mean, LE has her computer and will be able to see all the chatting, emailing and web surfing Casey has done. There is no possible way for her to hide whatever it is that she has done. (again MOO).

Pathetic imo.

I cannot wait until these folks are charged in the criminal FRAUD of receiving benefits to care for a child who was no longer residing in their care. They made ZERO effort to make sure of her care, even IF (and that's a strong if!) she was simply away with relatives temporarily.

I'd like to hear more from the son James about what he has seen, heard and a general timeline of events, as his recollection goes.

Still hoping every day for a break in this case and for Erica to be found healthy and alive.

RSBMIMO, these people don't exist. The police press release mentioned earlier seems to suggest that there is a LOT going on behind the scenes. They need actual evidence of a crime to bring to the GJ. I think that they are carefully and methodically filling that folder with the evidence they need for an indictment.JMO

Yea people are entitled to hold many different, varying opinions :)
I think there is an existing possibility of SOME other suspects in this case ...
but they are probably not as nice as Casey tries to portray them. And the very
fact, that these people are not coming forward now, reinforces their shadiness

Regarding part 3 of the interview.
According to CP, she has only talked to Detective Mauldin, and he is lying. Also, CP claims that "they", meaning LE, have talked to BDG by telephone, and talked to Strawberry aka Janice Jackson and Kelly. Again, none of these people have backed up anything CP is saying.
CP is naming Nan or Irene, Strawberry, and Kelly as the people who were at the drop-off in Mooresville. BDG is the biological father who is the connecting thread between these three women and Erica, according to CP. I have no doubt that LE has checked the connections amongst this group, and still maintain that CP is lying.
This is again like a conspiracy theory in that all of the people involved in this case are lying except CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro