NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up, I feel like I've been running a race and need to catch my breath :)

A couple of questions & these might have already been discussed & I missed it.

First, in the 6 part interview posted a few pages back, in Part 3, at the 3:25 mark, Casey is talking about the family,( how LE found them, I think ) and she's listing family names and she says "They found Billy Goodmans' mother and I don't know what her name is..."
It's NAN!! Her name is NAN! CP is the first one to bring up "Nan" when she told people that's where Erica is. Erica went to stay with Nan, her biological grand-mother. Hasn't CP always said that Nan was the bio-dads' mother?
Am I wrong here? I watched that part several times, but did I misunderstand what she said in that interview?

Second, she talks about her homeschooling Erica, and goes on to say that Nan was going to do the same and then get her into public school. I think states differ in regulations & guidelines on homeschooling, but I'm wondering if (big if, because this is me assuming there ever was a Nan) the state requires any kind of "check-in", paperwork turned in showing that Erica truly is being home-schooled by Nan.

Those are just a couple of things that jumped out at me. I can't wait to hear what CP has to say tomorrow night, see how much deeper she can dig that ginourmous hole around her and her bump-on-a-log husband
:seeya:

Yea these items have been discussed before.

the state requires any kind of "check-in", paperwork turned in showing that Erica truly is being home-schooled by Nan.

We have learned that North Carolina is one of the states which has very lax laws about home schooling. They suggest sending in regular reports but there is NO requirement that this be done.
All NC knows is that Casey ran a home school for her children ...
no names or progress reports or test scores were ever submitted for any of her children.

Hasn't CP always said that Nan was the bio-dads' mother? Am I wrong here? I watched that part several times, but did I misunderstand what she said in that interview?

Yes you misunderstood. Casey says that some women introduced herself as Irene "Nan" GOODMAN
& claimed to be Erica's bio grandmom. No proof was provided other than knowledge of family details.

she's listing family names and she says "They found Billy Goodmans' mother and I don't know what her name is..."

Yes it is obvious that there are 2 different entities under discussion ...
one is the aforementioned Irene GOODMAN who Casey says took Erica.

The other is the deceased mother of BDG who is Mrs. Cloie GOODMAN
who died on 11 July 2005. I am attaching her picture here.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, all of you who wanted more information about this story, who wanted to hear Casey Parsons say, "I miss her very bad" and provide other details about Erica, including what "could be the last picture ever taken of Erica", then watch this clip.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23508951/exclusive-casey-parsons-opens-up-about-missing-teen

If I had a million dollars, I would bet it all that 99% of you will change your tune after watching this. <Mod Snip>

Regardless, this is the first real news in the case in a while. Tune in tomorrow night for more, including where Casey says Erica is.

Good Lord, if your child has been missing for TWO years, why does anybody have to wait until 11pm news to find out where that child is?

Did you guys hire a publicity agent or what?

:banghead:

LOL news??? Publicity agent? Naw they just read here and other places. Defense is trying to placate the public and make their client look better ( not gonna happen). Let's try a few other suggestions and see if they follow up...

I have one suggestion- tell the truth and get Erica back!

Erica Parsons biological mother hoping she'll safely return home

"I want to say thank you to them, thank you for all the support for Erica and for me," Parsons said during a phone interview.
"I just feel like there's a lot that's not being done, a lot that's not being looked at, but that's my opinion," she said.
We asked her to share what if anything she knows and what her gut tells her about Erica, including where she is, what happened to her and if she thinks her daughter is alive or dead.
"Not at liberty to answer that right now. I'm not going to say one way or the other," she said.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, all of you who wanted more information about this story, who wanted to hear Casey Parsons say, "I miss her very bad" and provide other details about Erica, including what "could be the last picture ever taken of Erica", then watch this clip.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23508951/exclusive-casey-parsons-opens-up-about-missing-teen

If I had a million dollars, I would bet it all that 99% of you will change your tune after watching this. <Mod Snip>

Regardless, this is the first real news in the case in a while. Tune in tomorrow night for more, including where Casey says Erica is.

Two things:
First, this is the first confirmation I've heard from MSM that Erica's maternal grandmother is dead. I had heard some rumors earlier in the thread when trying to look up information about Carolyn Parson's biological parents and we know her father, Bill Fielding, died almost a year and a half ago based on Carolyn's facebook post saying he had passed away on the evening of May 20th, 2012. However, I haven't seen official confirmation that Jill Fielding, Erica's biological maternal grandmother, was officially deceased until now.

The Parsons both insist that Erica went to live with her biological grandmother, "Nan" in November 2011. WBTV combed through state records and found out that both of Erica's biological grandmothers died long before 2011.

Secondly, even though this is the FIRST time I've heard CP directly say she missed Erica and showed even a remote type of emotion for her well being instead of just that she wanted Erica to be found just so CP/SP could clear their name, I'm NOT buying it. She has proven time and time again through her actions, lack of actions and continuous lies that she has no regard or emotion for Erica. A few crocodile tears aren't going to change my opinion of Casey Parsons.

According to my Crystal Ball, after I dusted it off, and was reminded that a certain attorney planted deflective seeds last week to take the heat off the Parsons, Casey will now claim that Erica is in Louisiana with her biological mother. :banghead:

What say you Esquire, is that 99% bet still on? :)

Yes it is obvious that there are 2 different entities under discussion ...
one is the aforementioned Irene GOODMAN who Casey says took Erica.
The other is the deceased mother of BDG who is Mrs. Cloie GOODMAN
who died on 11 July 2005. I am attaching her picture here.

The "Salisbury Post" published a picture of Erica's bio grandmother Cloie &
while looking for it again, I came across this video where her picture was also shown.
But it also contained a NEW piece of info ...
Erica's biological father Billy Dean GOODMAN was in the hospital on 24 August 2013 ...

Tonight I sat down with the GOODMANs. They told me that Erica PARSONS is a
member of their family ... Billy GOODMAN's daughter ... he's in the hospital tonight

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/erica-parsons-biological-family-there-no-nan/nZbwz/

If I had a million dollars, I would bet it all that 99% of you will change your tune after watching this.

Ah, so the Parsons' defense team DOES read this thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3 - *ENDANGERED*

Second paragraph, final sentence.

I suppose damage control on public opinion is all they can attempt for now, while LE is in a holding pattern. In my opinion, the time for Casey to pretend to miss Erica was about three interviews back; if she can't come up with any tangible proof of what she did with Erica, other than "them people exist", it may be better for her to keep a low profile now.

it's rather difficult to do a viable sketch of invisible people, that are a product of one's imagination...
imho

I could do it - I've already got a picture in my mind what "Nan" would look like.

IMO, i've been reading since the beginning, but until Erica Parsons is found somewhere ANYWHERE I believe she is dead. YOu dont have to be a criminal mastermind to kill a child. Just like Jalek Rainwalker who "ran away". He wasnt sold or re-homed or even ran away IMHO, he was killed cause his adoptive parents got tired or angry. It happens frequently. I also feel that Erica's remains wont be found unless someone confesses or maybe years from now.

I dont feel erica was re-homed or sold. CP and SP could have given her to bio mom or some other family member. Most of the time the simplest explaination is the best one and those that want to get rid of a kid that is hidden and no one cares about is to make them disappear thru murder.

So until there is proof that Erica is on this planet and being cared for by someone else, who BTW should have already came forward, I will stick to my belief that you cant just make a 12-13 year old disappear off the face of the earth these days and they still be alive. Yes kids are re-homed, but from what i've read it isnt illegal. I would think a person would readily confess to that rather than making up an entire crazy illogical story.

I know a lot of you want to believe Erica is alive, but for me I'm pragmatic. I read the crimes against children section everyday. Nothing shocks me anymore. The happy ending stories are few and far between. The longer the child is missing the odds are the child is dead. Erica has been gone for what 2 years, that we know of. I believe she has been missing a little longer, but thats me.

IMO, i've been reading since the beginning, but until Erica Parsons is found somewhere ANYWHERE I believe she is dead. YOu dont have to be a criminal mastermind to kill a child. Just like Jalek Rainwalker who "ran away". He wasnt sold or re-homed or even ran away IMHO, he was killed cause his adoptive parents got tired or angry. It happens frequently. I also feel that Erica's remains wont be found unless someone confesses or maybe years from now.

I dont feel erica was re-homed or sold. CP and SP could have given her to bio mom or some other family member. Most of the time the simplest explaination is the best one and those that want to get rid of a kid that is hidden and no one cares about is to make them disappear thru murder.

So until there is proof that Erica is on this planet and being cared for by someone else, who BTW should have already came forward, I will stick to my belief that you cant just make a 12-13 year old disappear off the face of the earth these days and they still be alive. Yes kids are re-homed, but from what i've read it isnt illegal. I would think a person would readily confess to that rather than making up an entire crazy illogical story.

I know a lot of you want to believe Erica is alive, but for me I'm pragmatic. I read the crimes against children section everyday. Nothing shocks me anymore. The happy ending stories are few and far between. The longer the child is missing the odds are the child is dead. Erica has been gone for what 2 years, that we know of. I believe she has been missing a little longer, but thats me.
BBM - I agree. If she was still alive, she or one of her friends would have stumbled upon her image online and found out she was 'missing'. I believe she suffered an untimely end at the hands of her adoptive 'mom' and adoptive 'dad' helped cover it up. JMO of course.

yeah...not surprising and ive thought it all along.
I also agree w/ someone hiring a PR team.
and I have other thoughts about it all but I guess will leave it that.

the recent "news" means nothing, IMO. these people are NOT cooperating and don't show the least bit of concern over where Erica is. speaks volumes.

SBM

:floorlaugh: You're joking. Right?

Well, I thought it was the most interesting news to break in weeks. A peek inside their house, public comments to the media by "the accused" and what is purported to be the most recent picture of Erica all seemed more exciting than them maybe/maybe not selling their house. Once again, I appear to be in the minority.

Regardless, I'll tune in tonight for the follow up.

Well, I thought it was the most interesting news to break in weeks. A peek inside their house, public comments to the media by "the accused" and what is purported to be the most recent picture of Erica all seemed more exciting than them maybe/maybe not selling their house. Once again, I appear to be in the minority.

Regardless, I'll tune in tonight for the follow up.

A peek inside their "empty" house to show the "empty" room that Casey said Erica shared with siblings 20 months ago was not exciting.

All the interest in the "maybe/maybe not" selling their house was because it wasn't their house to sell. They were monthly renters. It was a visual circus of spite against the in laws, whose names are on the house title.

Granted the new photos were exciting.

Any heads up on the excitement expected for tonight?

From the latest interview. It's all on Carolyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme