NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More to come from WBTV tonight at 11:00.
How could anyone guess that CP would accuse Carolyn of masterminding Erica's disappearance? I'm telling you, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard Carolyn was (in so many words) responsible.

Well, I thought it was the most interesting news to break in weeks. A peek inside their house, public comments to the media by "the accused" and what is purported to be the most recent picture of Erica all seemed more exciting than them maybe/maybe not selling their house. Once again, I appear to be in the minority.

Regardless, I'll tune in tonight for the follow up.

In any case, it serves to keep Erica in the spotlight. I will also tune in tonight. Can't wait to hear what else CP has to say.

In any case, it serves to keep Erica in the spotlight. I will also tune in tonight. Can't wait to hear what else CP has to say.

true, hopefully seeing Erica's sweet little face will jar someone's memory...
or ignite some compassion

CP ought to be talking to the FBI- but then maybe they want her to keep running that mouth

"Carolyn is the one that sent "Nan" to us, and if Carolyn really cared, I don't think she'd go away to Louisiana," Casey said.

You mean her home?

And judging by FB comments, the public is well aware that Casey was emailing Carolyn with lies about Erica's whereabouts long after she'd disposed of her.

I actually don't know if I can keep following this case. The fact that this woman remains free to lie like a six year old caught with her hand in the cookie jar ("What cookies? Carolyn did it!") is somehow more repulsive to watch than other crimes here at WS.

Casey is now publicly admitting on camera she was fooled, and calls the woman Erica went to live with an imposter.
She even gives a clear description of what the woman looked like. Watch the final part of our Casey Parsons' interview tonight at 11 p.m.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23517802/erica-parsons-adoptive-mother-blames-birth-mom-for-disappearance

A day late, a dollar short, Casey. Now just where did you ever get your NEW story? Try telling the TRUTH, and stop reading what's written here! Hmmm, OK? Good! TELL THE TRUTH!

why would CP keep a 'running charade' with CarP regarding Erica,how she was doing, etc, way after the presumed missing date...you know those messages that were brought out ?
( dunno where a link is off hand)
If she thinks Carolyn was the one to get that mystery Nan in touch with her ? then why was she sending those messages to CP, acting like Erica was fine , in Jan 2013 , wasn't it?
If CarP knew the people, wouldn't she have had contact with THEM herself at some point over time??
sorry I am not explaining that well, but does nay one get what I am trying to say?

Oh, and BTW... we've read the messages between Casey and Carolyn... so ummm, a bit too late to try accusing Carolyn of ANYTHING relating to Erica's absence!

This is why I hesitate to armchair-diagnose CP. I can really only see two possibilities.

1) She's too dumb to realize how obvious her lies are to everyone

2) She's mentally ill and believes what she's saying

I am at a loss to determine which.

Ooooooh...I wonder how Carolyn feels under the weight of that Fisher Price bus......

Okay. My deductions from the video....

A few years ago, I was called in for questioning because a former workplace of mine had been burglarized about 5 years after I left. It was no biggie to me, because I *knew* that I had no involvement and the only reason that I was called in was because of my past knowledge of passwords, etc. Anyways.... as a part of my interview, the officer asked what a good restitution amount or form of punishment would be for whomever did it. I flat out told them that I had nooooo clue what to say because I had no idea what or how much was taken. Suffice to say, I was ultimately excluded as a suspect.

Listening to Carolyn, she is spitting fire and you can hear a sense of urgency and blame in her words and tone. Rightly so. Casey just tried launching her into the hot-seat and CarP's focus seems to be concentrated on finding Erica and addressing those responsible.

Casey's demeanour during the interview seems less focused on locating Erica or demanding that LE interrogate CarP further. If I sincerely believed, for one moment, that someone knew where my child was and could assist in alleviating the chaos in my life, I would be all over media and doing everything, in my power, with/for LE to legitimately extricate myself from the proverbial hot-seat.

CarP sounds as though she genuinely has no clue on Erica's whereabouts, while Casey appears to be more upset that she is losing a popularity contest and she is becoming desperate to implicate anybody else, but her. Watch out Sandy et al..... Casey is looking out for numero uno!

(whispers, I almost wish Carolyn had taken Erica out of that hot mess- for a good reason not nefarious though)

There are at least 2 things I am now sure of due to Casey's latest interview, maybe three

1. The Facebook messages between Casey and Carolyn came from Carolyn's Facebook account.

2. Casey definitely finds those messages damning and reacted the only way she could, accusing Carolyn as faking the messages and everything else too.

3. The re-homing theory has taken a step back. Carolyn does not have Erica. If Casey is pointing the finger at Carolyn as perpetrating a kidnapping and Carolyn does not have Erica, my assumption is Erica is dead :(. I don't believe Carolyn could kill Erica, but Casey blaming a kidnapping on a person who doesn't have the kidnapped child translates to me that the kidnapped child is dead. Casey Casey Casey, you just couldn't hand her over to your sister or admit you couldn't take the adoption pressure. Just take your medicine and explain what happened. From what I heard, killing someone and keeping it a secret really affects communication with EVERYBODY!!

This is why I hesitate to armchair-diagnose CP. I can really only see two possibilities.

1) She's too dumb to realize how obvious her lies are to everyone

2) She's mentally ill and believes what she's saying

I am at a loss to determine which.

And this is why I don't think Erica's whereabouts will remain a secret for long. IMO CP likely did not have some uncharacteristic moment of brilliance; thus the sad, horrific truth will come out.

a little refresher link re the
"online conversations obtained by WBTV show Casey Parsons giving Erica's biological mother updates on the teen's life as recently as March 2013. The conversations were obtained by WBTV reporter David Whisenant and confirmed as accurate by Erica's biological mother, Carolyn. "

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

(and somehow I don't think Carolyn would have had the capabilities to 'fake' those conversations...imo)

Swept fairly clean anyway. ;)

Re-opening now.

Please post respectfully toward each other; especially when responding to those who have opinions that may differ from your own.

:tyou:

Carolyn Parsons' Statement Response to Casey:

acr-00890-CarolynParsons082413.JPG

acr-00891-CarolynParsons082413.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics