NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of sounds like the Parsons must have a signed Contract for Deed and just because they have a contract they think that gives them the right to do as they wish with the house, which if they talked to their attorney they would find out quickly they don't have the the right to put the house up for sale. Sound like a bunch of knotheads if you ask me. Wonder when they put in the well? Hope LE check that out good.

Hope it is OK if I post this....
Craigs list Charlotte House 4 sale by owner says "New well March 2013,installed central air/heat pump 18 months ago, new carpet, $500. kitchen flooring, custom wood cabinets"
listed 9-16-13 at 10:17am
Price lowered to $75000 for quick sale

Investigators told WBTV on Friday that they are working hard on the case, but they have to wait on FBI test results, among other things, before going forward with any kind of charges

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23486755/biological-mom-of-missing-teen-demands-answers-plans-rally

Please read the comments under this article, especially if you are in need of a giggle.

A bit o/t, but we all need a good giggle. I highly recommend reading the comments! Dabber Dogs? :floorlaugh:

I'll quit now, before I get timeout...

I have to admit I cherish a hope that the Internet and autocorrect will, on average, make people slightly more literate as they are exposed more regularly to the written word. But I am an optometrist.

Oops, I mean optimist.

I never feel completely comfortable doing armchair diagnoses, but even taking that into consideration CP is a total mystery to me. I can't tell if she's a particularly creative and malignant sociopath, or if she's actually...you know, deluded as to what reality is.

I have no doubt there is a dangerous pathology going on here though. She's utterly self-centered, and her ability to lie on her feet absolutely hits a wall when it comes to pretending she loves or misses Erica. She's either not smart enough to realize that's what the "normal" reaction would be, or her selfishness and hatred run too deep for her fake it. I lean towards believing she knows she should fake it (since her original stories have Erica going to live in fairy wonderland with horses and an SUV of clothes--so she knew to build a "positive" lie) but is too angry and stubborn to do so. Maybe she or her lawyer are reading here and we'll hear this soon, though.

(Note: I normally don't speak about anyone in these cases, even convicts, so personally, but I feel like Casey's endless storytelling has given us a unique window into her mind, and it's disturbing.)

Thanks ArianeEmory! Just hitting the "thanks" button did not seem to be enough. On your last note...Yes that window into her mind is very disturbing.

Hope it is OK if I post this....
Craigs list Charlotte House 4 sale by owner says "New well March 2013,installed central air/heat pump 18 months ago, new carpet, $500. kitchen flooring, custom wood cabinets"
listed 9-16-13 at 10:17am
Price lowered to $75000 for quick sale

So if they had a new well dug in March 2013, where were they getting water from prior to March of this year? Is there an old well on the property?

Have we seen any real estate listings from when this property was previously sold? Real estate listings often say if the water is from a well or from a city/county water source. I searched and didn't find a detailed listing.

I also wonder where they got all the money in the last two years for a new kitchen, carpets, air conditioning/heat and a well, etc. From what we have seen, does SP even have a job?

I keep getting the passive-aggressive vibe from some many of the things in this case. As I mentioned earlier, I think the whole putting the house on the market is just a passive-aggressive way to get back at her in-laws. I have also noticed many other incidences of a passive-aggressive behavior in this case. I don't recall the exact incidences or comments, without going back and reading everything all over again, but I remember thinking...wow, that is surely just a sign of somebody being strongly passive-aggressive.

I've thought sociopath, but I am not sure if that kind of behavior is common in that particular personality disorder. Does anybody know if severe passive-aggressive behavior is common in any of the defined personality disorders? I think it is pretty common among addicts.

Edit to add: Interesting read on passive-aggressive personality disorder, though not specifically a condition recognized by psychiatrists as a diagnosis, it does fit things I have noticed in this case.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/gu...aggressive-personality-disorder/overview.html

Who am I to say....I am just a History and Native Studies double major with a doube minor in Googling and Wikipedia.... but the soup du jour sounds a bit narcissistic to me. :facepalm:

http://www.helium.com/items/1269517...ssist-npd-how-to-recognize-narcissistic-abuse

o/t Dabber dog- dabber comes from a mispronunciation of cadaver - cadabber- hence dabber ...it's more a southern/country* thang to say...and the proper term is actually HRD dog- Human Remains Detection, not cadaver dog

speaking, sadly, of that, where IS Erica?

*I am / not a slam at anyone

As I have said before....

So, this recent house conflict got me thinking, AGAIN. I went through as much of the info that is available online to create a sort of 'inventory' which chronicles Casey's opportunities to project herself as an innocent victim, who has no responsibility in anything. The world is clearly against her! :banghead:

- Sandy Parsons and domestic violence in 1994 and 1997.
- The Intended Parents from 2002 surrogacy.
- Robin Ashley, Casey's sister, who revealed Casey's surrogacy intentions in 2002 and made complaints to Child Welfare about Erica's treatment.
- Vanderbilt Mortgage, in 2007, for allegedly stealing $35,000 from them.
- Bank of America, in 2007, for putting a hold on their account and therefore jeopardizing their home.
- James Parsons, in July 2011 and June 2013, for allegedly assaulting Casey and then making false reports in July 2013, which implicate his parents in Erica's disappearance.
- "Irene 'Nan' Goodman", who allegedly 'duped' Casey into turning Erica over to this fictitious individual.
- Erica Parsons, for calling Casey a '*****' and rejecting their supposed idyllic relationship. Also, because, Erica's refusal to come forward today is keeping Casey from her younger children.
- Brook Parsons, for running away in 2012 from the Parsons' home "with an adult boy".
- Unknown People, for circulating rumours, regarding Erica's whereabouts to Carolyn Parsons in February 2013. (side note....What WAS Carolyn hearing, at this point, and from whom?)
- Unknown Hacker, who allegedly hacked into Casey's account and was sending weird messages in February 2013.
- DSS for removing the youngest two Parsons children, without justification.
- Sheriff's Office Investigators for suspecting them and not following up on the alleged Irene/Strawberry/Kelly leads.
- Carolyn Parsons, for wanting a relationship with her birthdaughter and for divulging Erica's details to the supposed 'Nan' person.
- Sandy Parsons Sr's family, for shunning and disliking Casey, since before marriage. Casey also appears to be incensed at how Sr objects to Jr and Casey's belief that they have a legal standing on whether or not they can sell the house. (This is an odd assumption, because he seems to be one who has committed to standing beside these 'good folks', whilst her own family turned on her.)
- The media and general public for infringing upon their esteemed privacy.

Just to add a little to your excellent list....

=====================================
- The Intended Parents from 2002 surrogacy.

Casey's excuse for this one is that the doctor dropped the sample on the floor so they claimed they couldn't be positive that the baby was a boy vs a girl. I suppose she also expects us to believe that the doctor scooped up the sample from the floor and used it anyway?

This woman is watching Young and Restless way too much !!

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-21-DrPhil-Sandy-CaseyParsonsPt-2.pdf

(QUOTE) Casey Parsons: "No, she wanted me to abort the baby because they had done selection, and he dropped his sample on the floor and they were unable to complete that and she thought it would be a girl and they wanted me to abort when I came out positive with a pregnancy test, cause they wanted a boy and it wasn't a boy.

(QUOTE) Casey Parsons: "No, at 32 weeks of pregnancy I refused to give her the baby because I did not know, that's the only reason she agreed to take at 32 weeks of pregnancy was because I had an ultrasound and found out it was a boy. That was the only reason and if it had come out to be a girl, we would of had the baby, she would not have took it."

- Robin Ashley, Casey's sister, who revealed Casey's surrogacy intentions in 2002 and made complaints to Child Welfare about Erica's treatment.

Casey's excuse is that as a result of DSS being called that all of her children would have had to be stripped down to their socks like they did with Erica, so her solution to having DSS stop calling was to just get rid of Erica and give her to her sister to raise. This was in 2004 and this was the SAME sister who ratted Casey out to the Surrogate Client in 2002.

http://www.khou.com/news/national/M...parents-appear-on-Dr-Phil-show-220500341.html

"She told DSS that we had beat her head to toe, and when they come to our house the next day they stripped Erica down, all the way down to her socks and found nothing. But these reports kept coming in, and we thought instead of all of our kids, all of them, being stripped down, to give Erica a normal life, Robin, my sister, agreed she would raise her. And then the reports stopped," Parsons said."

I have to admit I cherish a hope that the Internet and autocorrect will, on average, make people slightly more literate as they are exposed more regularly to the written word. But I am an optometrist.

Oops, I mean optimist.

Post of the Day! As an online editor, I have given up hope.

Even if the doctor did drop the sample wouldn't it have already had selection done before they implanted if they were going for a particular sex. I agree too much young and restless.... Though in yeh young and the restless characters do pop back in after a couple of years being thought dead so fingers crossed :/

I hate that my last post was that superstitious number. Surely mods have some previous post which they feel like deleting? :p And furthermore, where was WS all my life?!?! Been here since July, and have already hit 181?

Here are some other inconsistencies that just boggle my mind.

=======================================

Just exactly WHEN did Casey meet Billy Dean Goodman for 5 minutes?

Salisbury Post Interview:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt1.pdf

Reporter: How did you meet her?

Casey Parsons: "When we met her in July 2011, it was her biological mother who gave her all the information to contact us, and she knew all our information, she knew our names, she knew Erica's birthday, all about Erica's biological daddy and names, and she knew Carolyn, the biological mother, she knew everything."

Dr. Phil Interview:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-20-DrPhil-Sandy-CaseyParsonsPt-1.pdf

Casey Parsons: "She knew all of Erica's information, she knew her birthday, her biological father's name, which we had only met him for like, I had five minutes in my whole life. She knew all about him, her birth mother, all her other half brothers and sisters names. She even knew my other kids, my biological their names, the city we lived in, she knew my phone number, she knew everything about us. She said Erica's biological mother had given her the information to contact us."

So does Irene "Nan" Goodman live in Asheville or Mooresville?

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt3.pdf

Reporter: They say, "Sheriff’s Office Investigators have followed up on information on possible locations of Erica Parsons across the State of NC, but so far, none of the information provided by Casey & Sandy Parsons have been found to be factual." And to that, you say- what?

Casey Parsons: "They're lying. And he warned us that he would say stuff like that when we got our lawyer. They proved there was the other lady there, Strawberry. And, we also got told, um, Billy Goodman's mother is from Asheville and she resided in Mooresville. And, I don't know, I don't remember what they said her name was. And, the Strawberry lady has lived everywhere including also Mooresville. This is all comes from the detective. And, there is a Kelly and she does have kids. Just like the phone call with Billy at the police station when they called, he denied ever even having Erica as a kid- he never had a kid, he said. And he has three kids. We told them all everything so why they're saying that the factual thing- there was a Strawberry. That lady Strawberry, and a Kelly. I have no idea, because they know exactly who them people are. They've talked to them."

Now Casey can't remember what Erica's father's name is even though "Nan" gave her all that information. Since "Nan" is suppose to be Erica's grandmother, Isn't Billy Dean Goodman suppose to be "Nan" son?

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt3.pdf

Reporter: And that is Erica's biological father-

Casey Parsons: Yeah.

Reporter: - that you claim denies that he has kids?

Casey Parsons: Yeah. He said that over the phone.

Reporter: What's his name?

Casey Parsons: Billy Goodman, wasn't it? I know it's Goodman. Was it Billy?

Sandy Parsons: I think it was Billy Goodman.

Casey Parsons: I think they said Billy Dean Goodman, is what the detective said.

After spending a significant amount of time reading the Reuters story on re-homing (which is highly disturbing), I am now extremely open to the possibility of casey going down that road. it is super late for me and im so tired my eyes are nearly bleeding, so I wont go into details of why right now....but I find it a valid theory now. way too many similarities and light bulb moments while reading it.

the link again (worth the read)
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part1

After spending a significant amount of time reading the Reuters story on re-homing (which is highly disturbing), I am now extremely open to the possibility of casey going down that road. it is super late for me and im so tired my eyes are nearly bleeding, so I wont go into details of why right now....but I find it a valid theory now. way too many similarities and light bulb moments while reading it.

the link again (worth the read)
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part1

I whole heartedly agree.

So does Irene "Nan" Goodman live in Asheville or Mooresville?

I just watched the video again & here Casey is talking about the deceased grandmother Cloie
& not the woman Nan that she claims to have met.
Timespan ... Casey is saying that early in her life Cloie GOODMAN is supposed to have lived in Asheville,
but then later in life she had moved to Mooresville.

Now Casey can't remember what Erica's father's name is even though "Nan" gave her all that information. Since "Nan" is suppose to be Erica's grandmother, Isn't Billy Dean Goodman suppose to be "Nan" son?

The written word does not always translate all of the content expressed in the spoken word.
If you watch the video again, you will see that Casey does know the first name & surname of Erica's bio dad.
What she is searching for is his middle name. And she says that she never knew BDG middle name
until the police told her it was Dean.

Reporter: - that you claim denies that he has kids?
Casey Parsons: Yeah. He said that over the phone.

I find it interesting that BDG has 3 children but denies ever having any at all.
I hope LE has talked to all of BDG's children & it would be useful if they showed their pictures
in an array, to see if Casey can recognize ANY of them as the Kelly she met.
Any blood relatives of Erica have a very motivated reason to be interested in her
& LE should apply due diligence in ruling them out as possibly involved.
It is very curious that LE does not try to get Casey to identify photos or sketches of Nan & Strawberry & Kelly.
At any possible upcoming trial, a good defense attorney will make the case that LE made a mistake
by not doing that to eliminate other possible scenarios ... it makes LE seem like they had
already concluded what happened in the case without verifying other avenues of investigation
... going on emotion rather than facts.

First Post -- Just wanted to add the following to the discussion (Sorry if it was in threads #1 or #2)

Looked up whois data on parsonskennel.com -- Looks to be registered via a Top Level Domain Registration Agreement for Tripod via Tucows:

http://who.is/whois/parsonskennel.com

I also did some internet cache history investigation and found only one cached copy (5/17/2013) of the site exists when searching using the Wayback machine link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130507141635/http://www.parsonskennel.com/

Google Cache only shows it was crawled Sept 14, 2013 as well:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?biw=1920&bih=955&sclient=psy-ab&q=cache%3Aparsonskennel.com&oq=cache%3Aparsonskennel.com&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.952.6553.0.6709.29.29.0.0.0.0.135.541.2j3.5.0....24...1c.1.27.psy-ab..24.5.486.WZUyFGC-wLM&pbx=1

Using the cache information, I could probably pull up every published page on the site and compare them, but it might just be faster for someone who has read the current website in detail to look for deviations in content.

If anyone wants to peruse all of the crawled pages on Google and compare them to the current here is that link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aparsonskennel.com&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=

Quick Link of all Google reported images on the site:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:parsonskennel.com&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bp49UuOaLPKj4APduoDABg

It also appears that currently there are no sites that are directly linking to http://www.parsonskennel.com.

Just wanted to throw my cursory inspection of that particular site out there.

I also wanted to add the following chronology of Aerial Photography for the 218 Miller Chapel Address:

Thanks for your input :)
All these aerial photos have the exact same link so I think they are the same pic.
Try opening them in a new window to get the right link for each picture.

Who am I to say....I am just a History and Native Studies double major with a doube minor in Googling and Wikipedia.... but the soup du jour sounds a bit narcissistic to me. :facepalm:

http://www.helium.com/items/1269517...ssist-npd-how-to-recognize-narcissistic-abuse

***I am not a professional****

Now that I have that out of the way; Narcissists and Borderlines are very manipulative people; using passive aggressive tactics would be per usual business for them. I'm not saying that Casey (?) has either of those, but it would be in keeping with the ME ME ME, constant lying and skewed reality. Passive / Aggressive is their way of punishing those who won't fall in line with their version of reality.

Borderlines and Narcissists blame others for everything that goes wrong. It's probably Erica's fault she is missing (and she comes close to saying that, when she says, "If Nan or Erica would just call in to clear this whole thing up..." (paraphrasing) squarely placing blame on the victim). It is also very Narcissistic to put others down and talk badly of them (i.e. boy crazy). Who else would do that of their missing child? There are other things that kind of leapt out at me as well, but to lesser degrees.

IMHO The woman has Narcissistic traits. The husband is co-dependant / enabling as hell. I noticed on the Dr Phil tape, he kept looking to her before stating an opinion or answering anything. *creepy*

MOO - for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member