NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy knows. MOO.

Casey strikes me as the type who wears the pants in teh household but has others do the dirty work. again, JMO.

Sandy knows. MOO.

Casey strikes me as the type who wears the pants in teh household but has others do the dirty work. again, JMO.

Agree. I've always said she reminds me a bit of Pat Allanson.

Sorry I didn't make my own thought process clear yesterday, it was late and my brain was fogged!!

The June 7, 2013 one was the one I was thinking of, where LE was called and Jamie got arrested but Casey refused to show up for court so the case was dropped. Casey was telling the media (Salisbury Post interview 8/09) that Jamie went to LE to report Erica missing as revenge payback that she called LE on him.

I was thinking about those last Facebook messages that Jamie possibly could have found, one being on February 24, 2013 where Casey is telling Carolyn she just talked to Erica "THAT day," and that they had a family portrait made "recently." Jamie would know that Erica was not there for any so called family portrait in 2013.

The other Facebook message was March 20, 2013 where Casey was telling Carolyn that Brooke and Erica had gone to Asheville for the weekend. Then she goes on to tell Carolyn that Erica was being tutored in Math, taking drivers ed to get her driving permit, even joking to Carolyn that she should stay clear of the road once Erica started driving.

"IF" Jamie had found all of Casey's Facebook messages, although reading the one allegedly from Erica back in February 2011 would probably have him scratching his head, but the ones of February and March of 2013 would have been a major wake up moment because he would know those were bold face lies.

Granted, Jamie may never have seen or read those Facebook messages, but something happened just prior to June 2013 that obviously cause that last major outburst with him and his mother. If Jamie wasn't suspicious about Casey's story about Erica then why bother even bringing it up to his Uncle Scott?

And even "IF" it was revenge payback, Jamie had to be suspicious about the "Erica/Nan story," and Casey had to be worried about that "payback" coming one day. Why was Erica's story living with "Nan" even a tool to be used as payback? But obviously there were rumors going around about where was Erica or Casey wouldn't have commented that to Carolyn.

In my opinion, Jamie was the one Casey was afraid of blowing her whole world apart and she appeased that by not showing up for court in June 2013, not to save his butt but to save her butt. Casey said it, (media 8/09 pt4) "he's always told me he was going to get me one day. I never think he would do this to me."

==============================
Facebook Messages References:
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-x2019-story-about-missing-teen-erica-parsons

Sorry I didn't make my own thought process clear yesterday, it was late and my brain was fogged!!

The June 7, 2013 one was the one I was thinking of, where LE was called and Jamie got arrested but Casey refused to show up for court so the case was dropped. Casey was telling the media (Salisbury Post interview 8/09) that Jamie went to LE to report Erica missing as revenge payback that she called LE on him.

I was thinking about those last Facebook messages that Jamie possibly could have found, one being on February 24, 2013 where Casey is telling Carolyn she just talked to Erica "THAT day," and that they had a family portrait made "recently." Jamie would know that Erica was not there for any so called family portrait in 2013.

The other Facebook message was March 20, 2013 where Casey was telling Carolyn that Brooke and Erica had gone to Asheville for the weekend. Then she goes on to tell Carolyn that Erica was being tutored in Math, taking drivers ed to get her driving permit, even joking to Carolyn that she should stay clear of the road once Erica started driving.

"IF" Jamie had found all of Casey's Facebook messages, although reading the one allegedly from Erica back in February 2011 would probably have him scratching his head, but the ones of February and March of 2013 would have been a major wake up moment because he would know those were bold face lies.

Granted, Jamie may never have seen or read those Facebook messages, but something happened just prior to June 2013 that obviously cause that last major outburst with him and his mother. If Jamie wasn't suspicious about Casey's story about Erica then why bother even bringing it up to his Uncle Scott?

And even "IF" it was revenge payback, Jamie had to be suspicious about the "Erica/Nan story," and Casey had to be worried about that "payback" coming one day. Why was Erica's story living with "Nan" even a tool to be used as payback? But obviously there were rumors going around about where was Erica or Casey wouldn't have commented that to Carolyn.

In my opinion, Jamie was the one Casey was afraid of blowing her whole world apart and she appeased that by not showing up for court in June 2013, not to save his butt but to save her butt. Casey said it, (media 8/09 pt4) "he's always told me he was going to get me one day. I never think he would do this to me."

Facebook Messages References:
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-x2019-story-about-missing-teen-erica-parsons

When Jamie went to live with Scott, they would have been spending more time together. My speculation is that they started discussing Erica and comparing stories and noted that Casey's tales didn't line up. Often liars will trip themselves by telling different stories to different people. She could have told someone in the family that Jamie went with her to Mooresville (just an example) and Jamie knew he didn't. As much as Casey loves to talk, I imagine the people who spend time with her have heard way more than has been reported. Maybe Scott & Jamie put some pieces together, said "OH $*&#!!!" and called LE.

When Jamie went to live with Scott, they would have been spending more time together. My speculation is that they started discussing Erica and comparing stories and noted that Casey's tales didn't line up. Often liars will trip themselves by telling different stories to different people. She could have told someone in the family that Jamie went with her to Mooresville (just an example) and Jamie knew he didn't. As much as Casey loves to talk, I imagine the people who spend time with her have heard way more than has been reported. Maybe Scott & Jamie put some pieces together, said "OH $*&#!!!" and called LE.

I agree that stories were no doubt compared once any of the extended family members were able to talk to somebody who actually lived daily in that house with Casey. I bet Uncle Scott got an earful and a half.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear the multiple stories that Casey told each and every family member. I would include friends but honestly I don't think either Casey or Sandy have any friends!

When CP went on Dr Phil, and told her totally unbelieveable story, she opened herself up to scrutiny. When I watched, my feeling was, here we have one of those 'I smarter than everyone else, and can lie myself out of this' folks. They don't see how insane the story sounds to the average person.
The husband seems to be a major wimp, who follows orders. He may not be involved, but I feel he knows what happened. He failed the poly, there is a reason for that. I feel she is not allowed to be with the other children, because she was probably coaching them on what to say. If they witnessed ill treatment of the missing child, they probably know mama means what she says.

When you are responsible for a child, you are accountable. You don't give the child to someone because THEY tell you they are the grandmother. If you don't know the person, investigate. If it pans out, maybe the person comes to your home and visits, in your presence, but you don't let them leave town, no address, no phone number. What of crock of bull. I'm calling BS on her whole story.
This is all MOO. Sorry if it offends her supporters.

Just curious. For those that believe CP knows where Erica is, do you believe SP knows too ? Reason Im asking Im undecided about him. She seems to wear the pants in that household and could easily pull the wool over on him.

Oh I think he's in it up to his eyeballs.

When CP went on Dr Phil, and told her totally unbelieveable story, she opened herself up to scrutiny. When I watched, my feeling was, here we have one of those 'I smarter than everyone else, and can lie myself out of this' folks. They don't see how insane the story sounds to the average person.
The husband seems to be a major wimp, who follows orders. He may not be involved, but I feel he knows what happened. He failed the poly, there is a reason for that. I feel she is not allowed to be with the other children, because she was probably coaching them on what to say. If they witnessed ill treatment of the missing child, they probably know mama means what she says.

When you are responsible for a child, you are accountable. You don't give the child to someone because THEY tell you they are the grandmother. If you don't know the person, investigate. If it pans out, maybe the person comes to your home and visits, in your presence, but you don't let them leave town, no address, no phone number. What of crock of bull. I'm calling BS on her whole story.
This is all MOO. Sorry if it offends her supporters.

I've said it before, but this is the reason I'm willing to be more opinionated and less 'neutral' than I try* to be in other cases: even the story as written by Casey is not okay. You don't give your kid away to a stranger when you don't know where they live or how to contact them again, and you don't keep collecting that child's government checks if you've decided to dispose of her in this way.

The organization I adopted my cat from did a more thorough background check on me.

And I agree with the bolded part above. I think Casey just has no idea how this looks to the outside world. She's probably used to being able to 'control the story' amongst her own family and doesn't realize she sounds like, at best, a crazy person.

(*I of course do not always succeed.)

Oh I think he's in it up to his eyeballs.

I do too, tiredblondy. When the first interview video (SP wears a t-shirt) came out, I mainly focused on CP's face and demeanor. The next few times I watched I just focused on SP, his face, and his demeanor. He was sweating bullets. IMO, he had that unbelieving look on his face as in they had thought he and Casey were home free on Erica, now what went wrong?

I don't think that SP is innocent just because he has not spoken much. Far from it. When CP had taken Erica to stay with her (CP's) sister, she'd stated she had gone too far and beaten Erica (IIRC), and just couldn't stand to even look at her. Well, SP knew all of this and maybe even taken part in it for all I know. SP may not have struck the final blow to Erica if she is gone, but he definately knows what happened to her in my opinion. I believe he would also have done exactly what CP told him to do as far as disposing of Erica.

I want Erica to be alive and well somewhere but I'm afraid she isn't. I don't trust CP or SP at all, and I don't trust their married daughter either. They all three know exactly what happened to Erica, IMO.

I haven't posted much here but have read every day and kept up with any news concerning Erica. My heart is broken for this young girl that apparently the entire family mistreated and did not care about. I am also livid that CP and SP haven't been charged with what they could be charged with now.........neglect and child endangerment. I hope the other children in that family are kept away from the toxic and evil parents. And yes, I include SP in that as well. He knows the truth and will not open his mouth and tell what happened. He knows.

Okay, I have now said my peace for the moment, lol. I just don't know why anyone would think SP so innocent.

:seeya:

I do too, tiredblondy. When the first interview video (SP wears a t-shirt) came out, I mainly focused on CP's face and demeanor. The next few times I watched I just focused on SP, his face, and his demeanor. He was sweating bullets. IMO, he had that unbelieving look on his face as in they had thought he and Casey were home free on Erica, now what went wrong?

I don't think that SP is innocent just because he has not spoken much. Far from it. When CP had taken Erica to stay with her (CP's) sister, she'd stated she had gone too far and beaten Erica (IIRC), and just couldn't stand to even look at her. Well, SP knew all of this and maybe even taken part in it for all I know. SP may not have struck the final blow to Erica if she is gone, but he definately knows what happened to her in my opinion. I believe he would also have done exactly what CP told him to do as far as disposing of Erica.

I want Erica to be alive and well somewhere but I'm afraid she isn't. I don't trust CP or SP at all, and I don't trust their married daughter either. They all three know exactly what happened to Erica, IMO.

I haven't posted much here but have read every day and kept up with any news concerning Erica. My heart is broken for this young girl that apparently the entire family mistreated and did not care about. I am also livid that CP and SP haven't been charged with what they could be charged with now.........neglect and child endangerment. I hope the other children in that family are kept away from the toxic and evil parents. And yes, I include SP in that as well. He knows the truth and will not open his mouth and tell what happened. He knows.

Okay, I have now said my peace for the moment, lol. I just don't know why anyone would think SP so innocent.

:seeya:

:seeya: Soooo good to see you again. I've been noticing you lurking LOL and wondered what you thought. As I said good to see you, always enjoy hearing your opinion.

Just curious. For those that believe CP knows where Erica is, do you believe SP knows too ? Reason Im asking Im undecided about him. She seems to wear the pants in that household and could easily pull the wool over on him.

I think he knows something.

this couple, the parsons, remind me of the Bradley's ('missing' baby lisa)...spot on.

imo SP knows exactly where Erica is - i am on the fence though as to who wears the pants in that house - i can't find the link right now but i seem to recall that SP was charged for assault on CP a few years back - the only thing i am sure of is that it was a very violent home :(

I am reminded so much of the Bakers in NC. Adam and his "I leave all that to the little woman" attitude as far as raising the children. I think he knows what happens, I think he has actively participated in covering it up, and as he is just as much Erica's father as Casey is her mother, he is equally culpable. JMO

A new article is posted on David Whisenant - WBTV's FB:

There was also a consent search of a home in Rockwell where the family lived for several years

Interesting. I recall information that they lived on Neazer St. in Rockwell around 2001.

:seeya: Soooo good to see you again. I've been noticing you lurking LOL and wondered what you thought. As I said good to see you, always enjoy hearing your opinion.

:blowkiss:

Good to see you too, tiredblondy. I read here every day and worry about Erica. I haven't contributed any meaningful research like all of you, but I do know what I think, lol.

I am so anxious to know what happened to Erica. I wish she knew how many people genuinely care for her.

Thanks!

Just to clarify my opinion on sp. I do think they are both as guilty as they come but I don't think his involvement is as deep as hers. I think she does wear the pants in the family but am also confused about the charges for sp violence towards cp if she does wear the pants. Wouldn't it be the other way around?
Anyway they both know where poor erica is but I think she organised whatever happened
:( anyway JMO

Just to clarify my opinion on sp. I do think they are both as guilty as they come but I don't think his involvement is as deep as hers. I think she does wear the pants in the family but am also confused about the charges for sp violence towards cp if she does wear the pants. Wouldn't it be the other way around?
Anyway they both know where poor erica is but I think she organised whatever happened
:( anyway JMO

BBM

Not if the charges CP filed against him were false charges, or maybe she just uses that to hold over his head. I get the impression she is very controlling and manipulative with all members of her family. My take on it all is she uses threats to control them all. I wonder what info she has on Brooke to keep her under her thumb....

BBM

Not if the charges CP filed against him were false charges, or maybe she just uses that to hold over his head. I get the impression she is very controlling and manipulative with all members of her family. My take on it all is she uses threats to control them all. I wonder what info she has on Brooke to keep her under her thumb....

Anil I didn't even think of it that way...:blushing: just so much manipulation there isn't there :(

What are the chances of Casey being schizophrenic, what with her delusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro