NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the house looked like when LE and DSS showed up on July 30th?

I shudder to think what Sad Little Erica's 12 years had been like in that home environment. Being a former teacher...the picture of the alphabet pages broke my heart! What kind of education could CP Have given Erica and her other children? I am thinking that CP staged some of the things that were left there. She wanted "The Press/TV" to see that she really Home Schooled Erica and the other children!...Yeah Sure!

I found it odd that they were ripped but not worked.

I have done more horror vacate cleans than I wish to remember. None have been left by a family member though. It's not the worst I've seen but the sheer lack of respect is there for all to see :(
Hope some new details come out soon.

I have moved many times, and a couple times we moved nearly 500 miles away. I have NEVER left a mess for anyone to clean up. Even if it was messy/dirty when I moved INTO the house, I always left it clean when I moved out and if necessary, I took my bags of trash with me when I left the house. I can't believe 2 adults would leave a place in such a horrible shape.

There is an old custom in the South that when you move out of a house, you leave one item as a gift to the next person who will occupy it. I guess the Parsons decided to leave a LOT of "gifts" for the next person. What a shame that the elder Parsons were left to clean it up.

I have moved many times, and a couple times we moved nearly 500 miles away. I have NEVER left a mess for anyone to clean up. Even if it was messy/dirty when I moved INTO the house, I always left it clean when I moved out and if necessary, I took my bags of trash with me when I left the house. I can't believe 2 adults would leave a place in such a horrible shape.

There is an old custom in the South that when you move out of a house, you leave one item as a gift to the next person who will occupy it. I guess the Parsons decided to leave a LOT of "gifts" for the next person. What a shame that the elder Parsons were left to clean it up.

Sorry I hope you didn't think I meant I have left my houses like that lol. I meant I did vacate Cleaning proffesionaly for a couple of years. It never ceases to amaze me how filthy people can be. Normal people are appreciative when someone is letting them rent their house and treat it well. A lot don't though otherwise I wouldn't have had a job :/

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/115492-parsons-avoid-eviction-hearing-now-planning-trip-find-nan

Parsons avoid eviction hearing; now planning a trip to find "Nan"

Submitted by David Whisenant
Monday, October 7th, 2013, 7:10am

"The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons say they are planning a trip this week to find the mysterious woman named "Nan," who they say Erica went to live with nearly two years ago."

"Casey Parsons told WBTV that she and her husband can now fully focus on finding Erica since they have reached an agreement with his parents that means they won't have to go to court to fight eviction."

They must have got free tickets to Disney World !!

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/115492-parsons-avoid-eviction-hearing-now-planning-trip-find-nan

"The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons say they are planning a trip this week to find the mysterious woman named "Nan," who they say Erica went to live with nearly two years ago."

"Casey Parsons told WBTV that she and her husband can now fully focus on finding Erica since they have reached an agreement with his parents that means they won't have to go to court to fight eviction."

I am thankful that the media is keeping Erica's name out there for the world to see.

I'm thankful the media is keeping Erica's name out there for the world to see.

Okay, now they can fully focus on finding Erica. What a crock. They will do nothing, just like they've done until Jamie brought Erica's disappearance into the light.
Too bad if they disappear themselves into Nanland.

Just to clarify my opinion on sp. I do think they are both as guilty as they come but I don't think his involvement is as deep as hers. I think she does wear the pants in the family but am also confused about the charges for sp violence towards cp if she does wear the pants. Wouldn't it be the other way around?
Anyway they both know where poor erica is but I think she organised whatever happened
:( anyway JMO

I don't normally question a woman's claims of domestic abuse (been there), but I find it hard to believe this known liar, controlling woman would even let her husband raise his hand to her. Just don't believe it, or Mary Winkler.

He seems to be afraid of her, doesn't say much so not to catch hellfire from her, kinda wimpy. JMO

Maybe Casey made him an accessory after the fact, by adding in he went to McDonalds too, and he just had to go along with her hores#it lies, and afraid to cross Casey, and lose his kids.

What are they going to do, tour every McDonald's in western NC?

It's not like they bothered to get the street address of the person they gave their daughter away to.

And isn't this just another way of saying "we moved out rather than be evicted"?

Now Casey and Sandy are going on a Nanhunt! Fool me once shame on Nan, fool me twice...ummm...shame on Nan again. Fool me three times and well, it must of been Carolyn fooling everybody. This time, Sandy is going Nandy and Casey is gonna turn Strawberry into a jam!!

Oh so there was no time to look for her for the last 18 months though. If the FBI can't find her then I doubt you can.

oh dear GOD ...Please let the FBI be on top of this case, smh, wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth

Well now... ain't that special!

Maybe they'll go tour Biltmore, ride some horses, and find that Nan.

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/...-trip-find-nan

No way would I be so kind hearted if I had to clean up that mess. I'm sure Cassie told a lie so they wouldn't have to go to court. Bet she doesn't stick with her agreement with the in-laws. JMO

she must have received a major healing and is in stellar health!

wouldn't a private investigator be a more logical option?

and why didn't they go on this Nanhunt years ago?

and they really think they can find Nan when LE cant? hahahah yeah right.

these people make me sick.

FBI is involved. Somehow I just don't see them being allowed to pull a disappearing act. Besides how will they support themselves?

No family to let them rent and not make the payments on a home, no children pulling in benies, no puppies or pregnancies to sell . . .

Maybe they are going to disappear?

I believe they'd love to disappear so they wouldn't have to deal with the question of where Erica is. They've put themselves into a really bad situation by their own actions. Not only that, but the story CP has come up to try to explain Erica's disappearance is incredibly unbelievable. I'll bet they're astounded by the reaction of the public to how callously they wrote Erica off, as if her existence was nothing.

I just wonder when the kids will crack and actually say what went on there with Erica. How long can they protect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member