NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they never came off as a clean classy kind of family....but actually the opposite.

LMAO...Just popped in to see how CP's "Mama Drama" was doing...Not much has changed...except the BS she has added via the press!

"Un-freakin-believable!" is all I can say!

Dear God, Please Bring Sweet & Innocent Erica Home To Those Who Really Love Her!

Inside the home after eviction:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Landlord-allows-NBC-Charlotte-inside-home-of-Erica--226616801.html

It looks like some sheetrock was taken among other things. They also left a lot of trash!!!!!!!!!

The condition in which they left the house just shows what type of people they are. Selfish, inconsiderate, filthy and truly ungrateful! They were given a HOME to live in and left a flipping disaster for their parents to clean up. I guarantee you if there was one item left of Erica's, it's now in the garbage. :stormingmad:

I guess that I shouldn't be surprised, as these are the same people who "gave away" their adopted daughter. :furious: (not that I believe they gave away Erica)

It appears they were unsuccessful in their attempt to sell the screen door on CL. I wonder what happened to that fireplace?

I just don't understand the hodgepodge. Why doesn't the siding on the house match? If someone was going to go through the labor to replace siding, why not try to match it?

I assume LE tore that deck apart.

I think LE should also tear apart the front porch. The red brick doesn't match the rest of the stonework.

Wow, wow, wow. I was so busy over the weekend tweaking my Erica webpages (splitting them up by years) that I restricted myself from looking for more news just so I could get caught up before Monday, and I wake up this morning to several dozen new photos of the inside of the Miller Chapel house !!

Yes, both Sandy and Casey are extremely inconsiderate, ungrateful people. But this isn't the first time one of their extended family members tried to help them by buying real estate property to give them a head start.

I finally finished up my "Erica Addresses" web page on all the various addresses where they lived, clear back to 1995. Sandy's father owned the house on Grouse Dr. where both Sandy and Casey lived. His dad sold that house but public records show Sandy and Casey still lived there, probably as rental for the new owner. By 1999 then Casey's parents bought a mobile home on Neazer St. where, again, Sandy and Casey lived until it was sold at a Sheriff's sale in 2005.

Their history of their "rent to own" houses goes right back to both sets of their parents trying to help them get started into owning their own property, and it appears that each time they failed.

Here's my "Erica Parsons Addresses" webpage below if anybody wants to take a gander of where they lived over the years. I wonder what those places looked like after they moved !! The "dates" listed are based on a combination of public property records, public address records, and addresses that were used on various court record dates for Sandy, Casey and Jamie.

I want to thank "HerStory" here on Websleuths for her help on those court date addresses. :)

http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_addresses.htm

It appears they were unsuccessful in their attempt to sell the screen door on CL. I wonder what happened to that fireplace?

I just don't understand the hodgepodge. Why doesn't the siding on the house match? If someone was going to go through the labor to replace siding, why not try to match it?

I assume LE tore that deck apart.

I think LE should also tear apart the front porch. The red brick doesn't match the rest of the stonework.

Looks like they threw out a doll house also.

I wonder where she kept all those dogs in that house that she was selling online?

I wonder if NBC Charlotte gave the senior Parsons a handful of 8x10 color glossies to take to eviction court tomorrow?

Looks like they threw out a doll house also.

I wonder where she kept all those dogs in that house that she was selling online?

I wonder if NBC Charlotte gave the senior Parsons a handful of 8x10 color color glossies to take to eviction court tomorrow?

I remember reading that reporters heard dogs barking from inside the "garage" when SP and SP were making their grand exit. It looks like the garage has been finished off and is more like a utility room or "recreation room" rather than a typical garage. Maybe the dogs were mostly kept in that room.

While it is in no way relevant to the case, I find the pink balloons to be a little odd/creepy. They haven't lived in that house for over a month and the kids have been out of there for even longer. Why is there a balloon that is still inflated in the house? Balloons usually deflate pretty quickly. Just strange.

The doll house is also creepy/odd/sad. Like a thrown away childhood.

Did they sell off the fireplace enclosure?

I also wonder what happened to the dogs and hedgehogs now that they are apparently homeless or living in a motel? Has anybody heard where they actually are living?

Not that any of this is any of our business nor will it help find Erica. Just gives us some additional insight into the family.

yeah, they never came off as a clean classy kind of family....but actually the opposite.

I seem to remember CP saying at one point how she was always cleaning and that was a high priority for her ?? Anyone remember this??

I remember reading that reporters heard dogs barking from inside the "garage" when SP and SP were making their grand exit. It looks like the garage has been finished off and is more like a utility room or "recreation room" rather than a typical garage. Maybe the dogs were mostly kept in that room.

While it is in no way relevant to the case, I find the pink balloons to be a little odd/creepy. They haven't lived in that house for over a month and the kids have been out of there for even longer. Why is there a balloon that is still inflated in the house? Balloons usually deflate pretty quickly. Just strange.

The doll house is also creepy/odd/sad. Like a thrown away childhood.

Did they sell off the fireplace enclosure?

I also wonder what happened to the dogs and hedgehogs now that they are apparently homeless or living in a motel? Has anybody heard where they actually are living?

Not that any of this is any of our business nor will it help find Erica. Just gives us some additional insight into the family.

Gaining this insight and learning the complexities of this family unit are important to try and understand what happened to Erica. These were Erica's adopted parents her entire life, so where she lived, how she lived, and where she fit in with the family dynamics is important.

I did find online ads where Casey was selling the dogs in August so perhaps she sold them all. Hopefully they all went to better forever homes.

Yeah, looking at the throwaway doll house was sad. Obviously it belonged to at least one of the three girls and possibly passed down from Brooke, to Erica and then to the youngest girl. Even if they end up losing the two younger children, you would think they would want the younger girl to have the dollhouse.

But to me, that just shows how selfish they are. Even with Erica, if she's not dead, it's apparent to me, that they not only wanted to erase Erica from their lives, but they also wanted to erase Erica's memories of her family as they didn't even want her to take anything of her previous life with her. :banghead:

I seem to remember CP saying at one point how she was always cleaning and that was a high priority for her ?? Anyone remember this??

Extreme speculation ahead !
Erica was probably the cleaner, by force. Picture Cinderella on her knees scrubbing the floor while the ugly step sisters primped for their outings.
I'd bet in the last 2 years, that house hasn't seen a clean day. :moo:

ETA no implication that her sisters or step sisters are ugly. I have no clue what they look like or even if they exist.

Yes, she specifically stated on her webpages selling dogs and hedgehogs that she has this thing about wanting things to be clean. She even wrote that she spends 6 hours every Friday cleaning the animal cages.

Yeah, right, it was probably Cinderella Erica who did the cage cleaning !!

But, but, but... the drywall CAN'T be missing, cause CP told us that in the interview of her showing the home!! :)

Just like FCA - a proven LIAR! Hopefully when this gets to a jury, there will be a different outcome from that other "Casey".

My Heart goes out to Steve and Janet Parsons....

They have a mess to clean up....that house looked Horrible. So Sad that they have apparently spent a lot of time and money supporting CP and SP for years and years! Those two are what my Sweet Grandmother (God rest Her Soul!) would have called "Shiftless & Sorry!"

The Grandparents seem to care more for Erica than CP & SP ever did! I hope that they have had their fill of helping these two grown up adults! Give them some Tough Love and let them fend for themselves. Sadly, CP & SP's grown children will most likely to continue to enable them! (Wondering if the grown daughter that just go married is pregnant!)

I shudder to think what Sad Little Erica's 12 years had been like in that home environment. Being a former teacher...the picture of the alphabet pages broke my heart! What kind of education could CP Have given Erica and her other children? I am thinking that CP staged some of the things that were left there. She wanted "The Press/TV" to see that she really Home Schooled Erica and the other children!...Yeah Sure!

JMOO... RANT OVER..off to bed to snuggle with DH!

Dear God, Please Bring Erica Home To Those Who Love Her!

I have done more horror vacate cleans than I wish to remember. None have been left by a family member though. It's not the worst I've seen but the sheer lack of respect is there for all to see :(
Hope some new details come out soon.

I remember reading that and thought the same thing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member