NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back and looking at the timeline of CP and Carolyn's online communications, along with Jamie's statement that he last saw Erica in November 2011, I absolutely believe that the adoptive parents got rid of Erica in November.

Online contact began in April 2010. when CP contacted Carolyn via Facebook.

CP did not want SP to know she and Carolyn were communicating.

Jan. 5, 2011 is the only time that Carolyn met Erica, along with the adoptive parents, at the What-A-Burger in Mooresville. Carolyn states that Erica's arm was in a cast and sling. (The medical records, if Erica had been treated, would back up Carolyn's recollection. Also, if CP didn't want SP knowing that she and Carolyn were communicating why was SP at this meeting? What would have changed?)

The next day, Jan. 6, Carolyn writes that someone has told her on social media what a bad mother she is, but states it was not one of her children who said this.

Feb. 2011, A message was sent to Carolyn from CP's account. The sender said she was Erica and she didn't want any more contact with Carolyn. Asked that Carolyn not write to CP again.

Nov. 2011. CP told Carolyn that Erica went camping with Tammy, CP's sister.
More than a year passed before the next time CP responded to Carolyn's messages, in Jan. 2013.

(So, CP tells Jamie in November 2011 that Erica is with her "Nan" and tells Carolyn in November 2011 that Erica has gone camping with CP's sister. Then there is no further response from CP to Carolyn's messages.)

Feb. 2013. CP says she's not sure why "all these rumors are floating around about where she is." CP goes on to say Erica has spent some time with CP's aunt who is helping the teen with her homework.

Mar. 2013. CP messaged Carolyn for the last time and said Erica and Brooke are in Asheville with CP's aunt.
(Does CP even have an aunt in Asheville. Seems pretty similar to a "Nan".)

Many thanks to ACR for the timeline where I read the preceding information and loosely set these thoughts, in blue, together.

Does anyone else keep up with the Erica Parsons Updates facebook page sponsored by WCNC?

I like the local reporter who updates and posts there. I find it sad that he is much more interested in updating on the search for Erica than her adoptive parents.

Carolyn just "liked" the game Bejeweled on Facebook. I don't understand life sometimes.

is Carolyn, the non custodial bio parent who lives in Louisiana, supposed to curl up and die or crawl under a rock because the people who adopted her daughter did not do right by that daughter? Should she not play FB games to distract her mind? Or maybe she should not "like" things on FB since she does not know where her child is?

I am more interested in what Erica's adoptive mother is doing to find her. I could care less of Carolyn plays FB games. MOO

ah, another candy crusher. That is my late night, make myself sleepy go to. I agree Bettie, escapism and I can't blame the lady.

Going back and looking at the timeline of CP and Carolyn's online communications, along with Jamie's statement that he last saw Erica in November 2011, I absolutely believe that the adoptive parents got rid of Erica in November.

Online contact began in April 2010. when CP contacted Carolyn via Facebook.

CP did not want SP to know she and Carolyn were communicating.

Jan. 5, 2011 is the only time that Carolyn met Erica, along with the adoptive parents, at the What-A-Burger in Mooresville. Carolyn states that Erica's arm was in a cast and sling. (The medical records, if Erica had been treated, would back up Carolyn's recollection. Also, if CP didn't want SP knowing that she and Carolyn were communicating why was SP at this meeting? What would have changed?)

The next day, Jan. 6, Carolyn writes that someone has told her on social media what a bad mother she is, but states it was not one of her children who said this.

Feb. 2011, A message was sent to Carolyn from CP's account. The sender said she was Erica and she didn't want any more contact with Carolyn. Asked that Carolyn not write to CP again.

Nov. 2011. CP told Carolyn that Erica went camping with Tammy, CP's sister.
More than a year passed before the next time CP responded to Carolyn's messages, in Jan. 2013.

(So, CP tells Jamie in November 2011 that Erica is with her "Nan" and tells Carolyn in November 2011 that Erica has gone camping with CP's sister. Then there is no further response from CP to Carolyn's messages.)

Feb. 2013. CP says she's not sure why "all these rumors are floating around about where she is." CP goes on to say Erica has spent some time with CP's aunt who is helping the teen with her homework.

Mar. 2013. CP messaged Carolyn for the last time and said Erica and Brooke are in Asheville with CP's aunt.
(Does CP even have an aunt in Asheville. Seems pretty similar to a "Nan".)

Many thanks to ACR for the timeline where I read the preceding information and loosely set these thoughts, in blue, together.

I'm confused :facepalm: You state you believe cp/sp got rid of Erica Nov 2011? Yet Carolyn seen her Jan 2011. :banghead:

I'm confused :facepalm: You state you believe cp/sp got rid of Erica Nov 2011? Yet Carolyn seen her Jan 2011. :banghead:

January 2011 is 10-11 months before November 2011. What's confusing?

I wonder if cp and sp were claiming Erica on there tax returns, that's a big no no if they were. JMO

Sorry I wasn't reading it right. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

oh wait Carolyn didn't see her Jan 2012- that was CP writing Carolyn about all the cool stuff Erica was doing...wasn't it??

I live in nc about an hour away. Her picture was at the top of the coupon packet that came with newspaper yesterday :) thankfully the media is getting the word out!

I live in nc about an hour away. Her picture was at the top of the coupon packet that came with newspaper yesterday :) thankfully the media is getting the word out!

I am thankful for the pressure this puts CP&SP under, however, I don't think plastering her face all over will help find her. It's going to take someone either caving under pressure of a very long sentence, or someone who knows where she's buried- and I doubt there are many. Probably only 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed