NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a deck that was added as well? I think LE knows exactly what they're looking for or they could be trying to rattle the heck out of CP and SP and see how they react? Shake, rattle and roll! Sadly it doesn't look good for Ericka. I was so hoping that they had evidence that she had been sold, but I don't think this is the case anymore. Prayers that Ericka can be found and brought home and prayers for those how did actually love this little girl. This is such a sad situation.

“The use of dogs is one of many investigative tools we are utilizing to find evidence pertaining to the Erica Parsons investigation. No additional details will be released to protect the integrity of an active investigation,” Capt. John Sifford, spokesman for the Sheriff’s Office, wrote in an email.
http://www.salisburypost.com/

wonder if they have used GPR? (ground penetrating radar)?

http://www.salisburypost.com/

wonder if they have used GPR? (ground penetrating radar)?

I think they have not, only because there has been a lot of media coverage including choppers, and GPR machines (from what I've seen) are pretty obvious.

That said, the twitter feed yesterday seemed to suggest there were also some searches on MONDAY that the media didn't catch?

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/crime/117832-what-happened-james-parsons

What happened to James Parsons?

Submitted by David Whisenant
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013, 7:14am

"Since July 30, James Parsons has also been out of sight, at least publicly. While nearly every other member of Erica Parsons family has spoken to various media outlets both locally and nationally, James Parsons has been silent.

Requests for interviews from television stations, newspapers, even syndicated talk shows, have been ignored and the young man has been able to keep his face out of the public eye."

I do hope Jamie is okay, both physically and emotionally. His bravery and what he had to do was not something any child should have to do. And then for him to watch all the fall out of events that have transpired since that day in July 30th, and it's far from over.

The home and family he lived with for so many years is basically gone.
Both the Parsons and Stone family have been split.
Those he knew as his brothers and sisters are now divided on which side to take.

The silence is deafening on those who could speak up for Erica Parsons, even now.

But Erica is missing and she is the victim in this case, and she needed a VOICE. Jamie, if you're reading here, just know that you did the right thing. You are Erica Parsons voice, and for that, you do not have to demand respect, it's a given. God bless you.

I wonder how many current property owners where the adoptive parents previously lived will give consent to search.

We know that David Whisenant from WBTV added a one line tidbit back on an October 1st article he wrote on his Facebook. Although he doesn't give the address of 335 Neazer Street but that is the only place in Rockwell where Sandy and Casey lived.

It was a mobile home on property that Casey's father had purchased back in 02/24/1999. I'm not exactly sure when Sandy and Casey moved in there or if the purchase by Casey's father was specifically for Casey and Sandy to live there and take over payments. I only have reference to a court date of 11/28/2001 when Sandy used that as his resident address.

Casey and Sandy Parsons lived there until January 2005 when Sandy Parsons bought the mobile home at 275 Trexler Loop.

Now why LE wanted to do a search on that property that far back is beyond me!

=========================
Reference:
https://www.facebook.com/DavidWhisenantWbtv
David Whisenant WBTV
October 1, 2013 at 7:48am

Erica Parsons Update, 8 week reset

"There was also a consent search of a home in Rockwell where the family lived for several years."

acr-01027-335NeazerStRockwell_zps7db0ced6.jpg

We know that David Whisenant from WBTV added a one line tidbit back on an October 1st article he wrote on his Facebook. Although he doesn't give the address of 335 Neazer Street but that is the only place in Rockwell where Sandy and Casey lived.

It was a mobile home on property that Casey's father had purchased back in 02/24/1999. I'm not exactly sure when Sandy and Casey moved in there or if the purchase by Casey's father was specifically for Casey and Sandy to live there and take over payments. I only have reference to a court date of 11/28/2001 when Sandy used that as his resident address.

Casey and Sandy Parsons lived there until January 2005 when Sandy Parsons bought the mobile home at 275 Trexler Loop.

Now why LE wanted to do a search on that property that far back is beyond me!

Reference:
https://www.facebook.com/DavidWhisenantWbtv
David Whisenant WBTV
October 1, 2013 at 7:48am

Erica Parsons Update, 8 week reset

"There was also a consent search of a home in Rockwell where the family lived for several years."

acr-01027-335NeazerStRockwell_zps7db0ced6.jpg

For some reason, LE must be giving credence to the story that Erica was buried in the backyard. But what backyard? I'd also guess that the adoptive parents are really PO'd that SP's family is willing to do whatever it takes to find Erica. I'd also like to think that any property owners of places the adoptive parents lived have let LE know that they are welcome to search their properties.

Le should search every piece of land that CP & SP have had access to. And even onto adjoining properties. Knowing what their familiarity of certain areas is, could be important, imho. Now granted what ever happened to Erica could have been a spur of the moment event, and panic mode set in and a hasty disposal happened. So any where. But sometimes bad people draw upon their past knowledge of places without really being aware they have done so.
LE appears to be acting on the premise that foul play did occur.
And it is probably best for the investigation for Jamie to lay low, imo.

One thing that is slightly confusing to me is how CP / SP could bury Erica in William Parson's yard without his knowledge. We know he agreed to let them use his shed to store items which is not an abnormal act for a family member to consider, but how in the world would they dig up and bury a body in his yard without his knowing about it? Even if they were to do this while he was away from the home, fresh soil dug up would be quite obvious IMO.

Also, the reason that they returned to search either property with the blood hounds seems to be a sign of movement in the investigation. I'm wondering as others have, if they received the blood test results finally and have further reason to suspect foul play at this point.

I am wondering if the searches outside the barns comes from something that one of the younger children have said now that they have been away from mom and dad for a while.

Sounds like they know to search by a barn but not which barn. That sounds like something that could of come from a small child. ex: "they dug a hole by the barn"

Does anyone remember the Caesar Lauren case here in NC a few years ago? They used poles poked in the ground but the sheriff in Onslow county ended up using a divining rod like is used to search for water underground. He found the burial site. There were a lot of cracks made about being redneck but he found it.

I believe the poles are just used to see if there is loose soil, not compacted, that may of been dug up recently. Or any air holes, where a body was but decomposed and left an empty space.

One thing that is slightly confusing to me is how CP / SP could bury Erica in William Parson's yard without his knowledge. We know he agreed to let them use his shed to store items which is not an abnormal act for a family member to consider, but how in the world would they dig up and bury a body in his yard without his knowing about it? Even if they were to do this while he was away from the home, fresh soil dug up would be quite obvious IMO.

Also, the reason that they returned to search either property with the blood hounds seems to be a sign of movement in the investigation. I'm wondering as others have, if they received the blood test results finally and have further reason to suspect foul play at this point.

Wondering... I think cadaver dogs can pick up the scent of death a long time after the event but as far as Erica's scent goes, I'm not sure they have anything of hers anymore with her scent on it? What do you think? I'm not sure what the parents did with her stuff clothes/toys. Anyone know if they boxed it up or gave it away? I would think they had kept nothing of hers since they didn't seem to care where she was. So if they were not cadaver dogs but scent dogs then wouldn't that mean they had to have something with her blood on it?

I believe they lived in the basement of William Parsons when their home was foreclosed on and that is when they stored items in the barn. I would of probably bought a house for them to move in also. Can you imagine them living in your basement?

Elisa Baker led LE to some areas and also said remains could be found in drain...
and I think some searchers found other remains IIRC

etat that was oct 2010- hunter found skull in April 2012

I believe they lived in the basement of William Parsons when their home was foreclosed on and that is when they stored items in the barn. I would of probably bought a house for them to move in also. Can you imagine them living in your basement?

If I'm not mistaken the home where the adoptive couple was living last was bought in 2011 by William Parsons. It was a foreclosure IIRC, which would mean he would have had to have paid for it with cash or a cashier's check. No telling how many times he didn't get a monthly payment from the adoptive couple and he probably won't get any of his money back now until he completes repairs on the house. By the looks of the container sitting in the driveway the house must be gutted now.

If I'm not mistaken the home where the adoptive couple was living last was bought in 2011 by William Parsons. It was a foreclosure IIRC, which would mean he would have had to have paid for it with cash or a cashier's check. No telling how many times he didn't get a monthly payment from the adoptive couple and he probably won't get any of his money back now until he completes repairs on the house. By the looks of the container sitting in the driveway the house must be gutted now.

I believe before they moved here (house with microwave fire)
they were living in the basement of William Parsons. Maybe for a few months in the period between their house/doublewide being foreclosed on and WP buying the latest house (with the microwave fire)

I doubt he has received much or anything from SP and CP in the way of payments. I think he went into it not expecting much but probably wanted them out of his basement. MOO

This is why I was wondering if dirt floor in shed.

they had permission to store things there.

Simply go there when you expect the senior Parsons or anyone to be around, bury (store) the body somewhere on the property and if anyone unexpectedly returns home say, you are just there to drop off or retrieve something from shed.

Better still if the shed has dirt floor and you can simply close the door of that shed you are allowed to access and bury a body even more discretely without worry of being seen or questioned about your presence even if you are seen

I believe before they moved here (house with microwave fire)
they were living in the basement of William Parsons. Maybe for a few months in the period between their house/doublewide being foreclosed on and WP buying the latest house (with the microwave fire)

I doubt he has received much or anything from SP and CP in the way of payments. I think he went into it not expecting much but probably wanted them out of his basement. MOO

I agree, it's not easy in the best of circumstances to have two families living in the same house. But I do think it's strange that after having depended on the parents for a place to live that CP would make statements to the effect of not having anything to do with the family.

if they did live in the elder's basement, I wonder if the elders interacted any with Erica during that time? And if they were aware of any abuse.
( I'd like to think Erica got a little love and kindness from them, ya know?)

The red shed on William Parsons yard belongs to Sandy Parsons, not William so even though the property belongs to William, LE would probably need a warrant to possibly move the shed if they suspected anything under it.

In the photo below, you can see how big William Parsons property lines are so I would imagine anybody could be way in the back of the property and nobody would know what they were doing.

acr-01074-270SuttonChinaGrove_zpseebc25fa.jpg

This is the house part of the land which is toward the front, and the very small red shed with the white roof is on the far right side of the property.

acr-01067-270SuttonChinaGrove_zpsf065bd35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member