NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were there today without a warrant dad Parsons must have given them permission to search. Will be interesting to see if they return tomorrow.

Has it been reported that nothing was found yet ?

I'm curious about what may have been found since there was no search warrant. I'm thinking that if anything was found the inventory would only go to the property owner and LE, but I could be wrong. It would be nice to have an attorney give some input.

If they were there today without a warrant dad Parsons must have given them permission to search. Will be interesting to see if they return tomorrow.

I feel like this was explicitly stated in MSM today, that he did give consent. One of our sharper posters will know for sure.

Sadly she probably is buried there somewhere but got to wonder how they even figure out where to dig? She has been gone for 2 years now. Will dogs even pick up something that old?

I was thinking that she may be under the shed.

especially if the shed has a dirt floor then it would afford "cover" while digging and burying.

I hope they are searching there.

I am not savvy in these matters, but it seems to me that an hour or two with a couple of HRD dogs and poking around in the ground wasn't a huge effort. I would think more probing would have been done even if there were no clear hits by the two dogs. Or would digging require a warrant even after the owner gave permission to search? Or maybe they are just looking for evidence on the microwave fire and the dogs weren't cadaver dogs? My brain hurts trying to figure these people out.

I am not savvy in these matters, but it seems to me that an hour or two with a couple of HRD dogs and poking around in the ground wasn't a huge effort. I would think more probing would have been done even if there were no clear hits by the two dogs. Or would digging require a warrant even after the owner gave permission to search? Or maybe they are just looking for evidence on the microwave fire and the dogs weren't cadaver dogs? My brain hurts trying to figure these people out.

BBM welcome to the club. You are not alone. These people make my brain hurt and offend my sensibilities and intelligence all at once.

As to cadaver dogs (IF that is what was being used i today's searches) they can find things people are amazed and astounded with. I hope now that we have these searches we will have some SARS verifieds chime in about this case and the odds, methods, likelihood of finding her remains after two years. SARS dogs have differing raining and differing capabilities. Perhaps Oriah or SARS will chime in.

It appears that the Salisbury home (recently vacated by adoptive parents) is being searched as well as William Parsons property in China Grove (I believe the adoptive parents lived there prior to the recently vacated home in Salisbury)

I can only believe that some testing results from items seized from the prior searches have turned up evidence suggestive of Erica's demise :(

I only pray they can find her and bring her some semblance of justice.

I have not felt such disgust and hatred for a person titled mother since the Zahra Baker case, also located in NC. I feel so bad for our NC members as this case must be hard to watch unfold after having participated in the ZB discussions.

Thanks so much TL. Yes it's hard to watch this a second time and I feel the same way about the supposed mother.

NC's got to do a better job accounting for it's home schooled children. Erica was in school so there was a record of her in NC schools then suddenly she's home schooled. Same with Zahra.

I'll volunteer to go door to door to lay eyes on these home schooled children yearly to be sure they are alive if necessary. I don't know what the answer is but there has to be one.

I wonder if SP and CP had been required to bring in an alive Erica once every 6 mos or even yearly for documentation to continue to receive adoption assistance, would she be alive.? I tend to think so. I wonder if she starved to death. Bless her heart.

I know how the adoption subsidy works because of my children and I can guarantee you they had to continue to fill out and sign forms every 6 mos. or yearly. That's what was required for us then. Oh and by the way my children were not special needs and still got a subsidy.

I'm thinking about writing and calling my legislators but right now I'm just too sad.

I think LE is building a case similar to the way Zahra's was against EB. There will be so many felony charges they can prove that they will get an almost life sentence without needing to bring the murder charges.

Just like Zahra, I can't imagine what Erica went through before she disappeared or the depth of evil that causes such. Think about it, lets just imagine that it was Erica's blood on the hammer. What would have happened to cause her blood to be on the hammer? Evil that masquerades as mom or dad is unimaginable to me.

No wonder James had behavior problems. He was probably the only one with a conscience!

I know if she is gone she is loved now in warmth and light and playing with the angels.

Hmm, wonder where that cast iron wood burning stove is now?

I wonder where they dumped the ashes? I really don't think her full body is buried, just bones and ashes. I hate to even type that!

They need to come back with a front loader and tip that red building over or move it and check under it. I think they need to use ground radar.

When the time comes for arresting those two I pray they don't give out plea deals to them. Those two deserves the full and max sentencing. No Deals
JMO

When the time comes for arresting those two I pray they don't give out plea deals to them. Those two deserves the full and max sentencing. No Deals
JMO

There were parts of Zahra not found and they did not give EB a plea deal just prosecuted her on the other charges- So there's hope. I can't say what I think they deserve but it involves pain for a long time.

Thanks so much TL. Yes it's hard to watch this a second time and I feel the same way about the supposed mother.

NC's got to do a better job accounting for it's home schooled children. Erica was in school so there was a record of her in NC schools then suddenly she's home schooled. Same with Zahra.

I'll volunteer to go door to door to lay eyes on these home schooled children yearly to be sure they are alive if necessary. I don't know what the answer is but there has to be one.

I wonder if SP and CP had been required to bring in an alive Erica once every 6 mos or even yearly for documentation to continue to receive adoption assistance, would she be alive.? I tend to think so. I wonder if she starved to death. Bless her heart.

I know how the adoption subsidy works because of my children and I can guarantee you they had to continue to fill out and sign forms every 6 mos. or yearly. That's what was required for us then. Oh and by the way my children were not special needs and still got a subsidy.

I'm thinking about writing and calling my legislators but right now I'm just too sad.

I think LE is building a case similar to the way Zahra's was against EB. There will be so many felony charges they can prove that they will get an almost life sentence without needing to bring the murder charges.

Just like Zahra, I can't imagine what Erica went through before she disappeared or the depth of evil that causes such. Think about it, lets just imagine that it was Erica's blood on the hammer. What would have happened to cause her blood to be on the hammer? Evil that masquerades as mom or dad is unimaginable to me.

No wonder James had behavior problems. He was probably the only one with a conscience!

I know if she is gone she is loved now in warmth and light and playing with the angels.

(you)

I know. I watched the ZB case from afar. I came to know a good many present and past NC residents during that case. I feel so badly because I KNOW how this case if affecting you those of you who are local or formerly local to this case.

It is super important to me to that you local folks understand that while I am disappointed in the lack of supervision for home schooled kids, and the recent cases where that seems to have been a factor, I do not think poorly of NC or its residents in general.

A beautiful state with so much to offer. I don't want residents of NC or former residents of NC to think I think poorly of THEM just because a problem seems to be becoming evident in the governmental systems applied.

I am thinking of all of you locals and folks raised in that area because I have come to KNOW many of you here on this forum.

I KNOW the quality people who live in the area. That is why I am so convinced that people local to Erica's case are going to do whatever necessary to assist LE in figuring out what has happened to Erica.

I now this in my core because I know you and others like you who are dedicated to justice in these cases that develop.

Sadly she probably is buried there somewhere but got to wonder how they even figure out where to dig? She has been gone for 2 years now. Will dogs even pick up something that old?

I just thought of something. Didn't they just have a new well dug? If so....where is the old well, and has it been filled in? Maybe they should check in there, would be much deeper than 5-6' depth they are checking now. Jmo

What exactly does a poking stick find. Soil changes or does it collect samples of soil to test. Doesn't really seem to much you could find with it :/

NC's got to do a better job accounting for it's home schooled children.
Erica was in school so there was a record of her in NC schools then suddenly she's home schooled. Same with Zahra.

Seems to me that there are a lot of states who don't do much followup on their foster kids, much less home-schooled. I've heard of cases where the foster child was not seen by any caseworker for years. I can't imagine that home schooled children would be a bigger priority than foster children. As far as adopted kids, once they are legally adopted, are they supposed to keep tabs on them, too? I'm asking because I really don't know. I think there is a big problem with ALL kids these days... we're losing too many of them.

In the last pics up above, is that the red barn shed on Dad Parsons place? Where SP & CP stored stuff? That was supposedly searched?
maybe they ought to empty the darn thing out completely.
Wonder what came first, Erica missing or the shed put in place
Maybe they ought to look at the floor boards or tip it over

digging in the yard thing- hmm which yard??

I think someone thinks they are smooooothe, but maybe they aren't

You think like I do. Tear the darn thing down and start digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme