NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2m
Authorities looking in very spot where above ground pool was located. Search & Rescue dog also on scene #EricaParsons

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 4m
Investigators behind Parsons Salisbury home. Search & Rescue team @ scene. #EricaParsons pic.twitter.com/lo7iRbtbj2

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 7m
Investigators poking their pole 4-5 feet deep into ground. Middle of backyard.

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 8m
Investigators probe ground at former home of #EricaParsons pic.twitter.com/edC3bQWZAV

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 8m
Investigators are searching behind Parsons Miller Chapel Rd home. #EricaParsons probing the ground

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 12m
2nd hound focused on back garage.

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 13m
#ericaparsons investigators focused on small area on side of garage Brought second dog there

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 14m
Second dog now brought onto #ericaparsons house to sniff around pic.twitter.com/nZSKI3H969

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 16m
2nd hound on its way to the backyard.

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 17m
Careful, thoughtful movements.

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 18m
Investigators focused on back corner behind garage. Using poles to poke into the dirt.

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 19m
Blood hound leaving #ericaparsons house Dog sniffed around for about 15 minutes pic.twitter.com/stc5HfJqrX

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 22m
FBI told us to back up now.

WBTV_News ‏@WBTV_News 24m
HAPPENING NOW: FBI, Sheriff and bloodhounds at the Parsons home on Miller Chapel Road. Sky3 on the way. #EricaParsons @DavidWhisenant

NBC Charlotte ‏@wcnc 26m
DEVELOPING: FBI returns to Parsonses' home with bloodhounds #EricaParsons http://bit.ly/17emHHC

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 34m
The team is now searching the backyard.

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 35m
FBI and bloodhound now conducting search of #ericaparsons house on miller chapel road pic.twitter.com/RbedFxwFtv

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 37m
Bloodhounds are back at the former home of #EricaParsons. Full details today on @wcnc.

WBTV_News ‏@WBTV_News 1h
Neighbors: Investigators search field behind home of #EricaParsons adotive grandparents: http://bit.ly/1a46rFE pic.twitter.com/ZTk6drzEil

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 1h
Details on the RCSO and FBI "visit" to the field behind the home of #EricaParsons adptve grandparents. http://www.wbtv.com/story/23757489/...er&utm_content=buffercfbf9&utm_medium=twitter …

WSOC TV ‏@WSOC_TV 2h
FBI searched #EricaParsons' adoptive grandfather's China Grove home on Monday. We are working to find out more details on the search.

salisburypost ‏@salisburypost 2h
Investigators in the Erica Parsons case returned to property owned William Parsons, the father of Erica's... http://fb.me/6sUb8Yh9T

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2h
William Parsons confirms search. Officials there Mon. for 1 hr. He does not know what they found. #EricaParsons

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2h
No warrant, no details given on Mon. "visit" to William Parsons China Grove home by officials. #EricaParsons

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 2h
#ericaparsons grandfather says he stayed inside and watched television while investigators searched the field

#ericaparsons grandfather says he gave the ok for investigators to come onto his property

#ericaparsons grandfather says search of his property yesterday did not include shed previously searched there

#ericaparsons grandfather says investigators searched field behind his house yesterday for about an hour, didn't find anything he knows of

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 3h
Investigators confirm search at home of William Parsons. No other details provided. #ericaparsons

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 3h
Sheriff and FBI searched China Grove property of William Parsons, adptve granddad of #EricaParsons on Monday. No details given, no warrant.

I hope the pucker factor is affecting the adoptive parents.

I'm confused by the timeline of the twitter feed post, is this happening now or did it happen yesterday?

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 52s
Investigators appear to be leaving Parsons Miller Chapel Rd home. #EricaParsons

I'm confused by the timeline of the twitter feed post, is this happening now or did it happen yesterday?

Within the past 3 hours. Tweets are read bottom to top, so the bottom one in my post is the oldest, the top one the most recent. The "3h", "2h", etc indicates how many hours (or m for minutes, s for seconds) ago the tweet was posted.

WFMY News 2 ‏@digtriad 39s
Rowan Co. Sheriff Dept, FBI confirm they searched Erica Parsons' adoptive parents' property http://on.wfmy.com/1bc2rDe

Mike Hanson ‏@mikehanson28210 2m
At 4: watch a FBI bloodhound work around the former home of #EricaParsons and hear the latest on the investigation in a LIVE report. @wcnc

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 1m
FBI, bloodhound leaves #ericaparsons former house in Salisbury. Were here for about an hour

WCCB Charlotte ‏@WCCBCharlotte 2m
DEVELOPING: FBI & RCSO at Parsons Home in Salisbury searching for evidence related to Erica Parsons disappearance.

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2m
Rowan investigators say search dog is just 1 tool they are using as it pertains to #EricaParsons case. No other details will be provided

FBI is BACK at William Parsons' home on Sutton Road at this moment. They were there yesterday also. This is according to Tony Burbeck and AirStar 6, the WCNC TV helicopter.

AirStar 6 is showing several men standing and looking at the ground next to the old red shed that was searched in August, which is located on William Parsons' Sutton Road property. This shed was under the control of Sandy and Casey Parsons.

The helicopters are flying. It sounds like they're filming an episode of M**advertiser censored*S*H outside right now.

AirStar 6 now showing bloodhound working ground around area of the red shed.

Dianne Gallagher ‏@DianneG 3m
Both @TonyWCNC & @RBerkywcnc are on the ground at different locations being searched by FBI, RCSO in #EricaParsons right now.

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 4m
FBI focusing around red shed that had been searched once before in hunt for Erica Parsons@wcnc pic.twitter.com/pd8hV2c2DT

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 7m
FBI with dig searching around shed at home of Sandy Parsons' parents. pic.twitter.com/T9h9qi1ugd

From the Miller Chapel House

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...arsonses-home-with-bloodhounds-228811001.html

"The FBI and local detectives returned to Casey and Sandy Parsons’ former home Tuesday to continue their investigation into the Parsonses’ missing teenage daughter Erica.

Officers brought bloodhounds with them to search the house on Miller Chapel Road.

At least four investigators appeared to search the backyard near the garage, along with the dog. At one point, they were seen poking the ground with sticks. Detectives did not say what it is they’re searching for."

acr-01299-PropertySearch102213_zps2732b5bd.jpg

acr-01300-PropertySearch102213_zps631fdfe0.jpg

acr-01302-PropertySearch102213_zps6af78ea7.jpg

Hmm, maybe some test results have come in.

I guess some of the confusion (or at least mine) is due to different locations being searched?

Hmm, maybe some test results have come in.

I suspect some blood results have come in. Just my opinion but it makes me sad because based on this search murder would seem to be the cause of her disappearance rather than a fabricated story of an imaginary person. I think we all can figure out what they are looking for...:facepalm:

You know looking at the pictures ACR posted I just noticed how close the neighbors shed was. Hmmm?

Dianne Gallagher ‏@DianneG 9m
FBI appears to be on the move again. @rberkywcnc, @tonywcnc & #Airstar keeping track of the latest #ericaparsons developments LIVE @wcnc now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme