NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who was bragging? Seems like a lame thing to do unless you really don't understand the law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rson-vanished-years-ago-arson-police-say.html

"Suspicions over the fire have now fallen on an unnamed family member, who was allegedly heard boasting of being able to start a house fire with a microwave."

My bets are that the "unnamed family member" is not Jamie because if it was, there's no doubt in my mind that Casey and/or her attorney would have jumped on that little tidbit in a further attempt to disqualify star witness, Jamie.

Just my opinion :seeya:

I still find it interesting that SP's lie detector test indicated he was strongly deceptive regarding his involvement in Erica's disappearance. As for CP not being willing to even take the test, all I can think is hmm. And yes, I do know LDT's are normally not allowed in court.

I still find it interesting that SP's lie detector test indicated he was strongly deceptive regarding his involvement in Erica's disappearance. As for CP not being willing to even take the test, all I can think is hmm. And yes, I do know LDT's are normally not allowed in court.

I wholeheartedly agree. Up until the failed LDT I was leaning towards SP just not knowing what really happened and standing by his wife. But now, with that test and CP refusing...sorry but both are guilty in her disappearance! (I'm still hoping she is alive somewhere)

I knew it. This is teh property that is in china grove and which was subject to a break in of the basement recently, the same property which holds the shed that was searched - correct?

Still can't get past the thought that the break in may be related to Erica's case. I believe the adoptive Parsons and their children used to reside in that same basement?

I don't know, I am a bit shocked that property has not been searched prior to this with cadaver dogs and such.

I am still bothered by CasP's statement to the press in teh very first days of this case that she told LE they were welcome to search her house (the recently vacated one - not the property currently being searched) and that Erica is NOT buried in that yard.

That continues to stick there in my craw and I continue to believe that may be the ONE single solitary truth CasP has told since this case began. Erica is not buried in THAT yard. but I do believe she may be buried in another (ie. the China Grove one)

I'm glad we can see the investigation is continuing and that at least one reporter still finds it newsworthy. Go LE and David Whisenant!!

yes, love him for keeping us up to date. Isn't he also the one who updates the FB page on Erica that was created by the press?

We all found it so odd and yet admirable that a news site had to create a page for Erica instead of any family member.

Social media would be one way to "look" for Erica without leaving town or the state. Its also free - and yet . . .

Poor Erica, I think LE 'knows' she is gone...taking it one day at a time and building a solid case...I truly hope

WCNC has Searching for Erica and Erica Parsons Updates on Facebook, WSOC has Search for Erica Parsons, and I don't see a dedicated page for Erica on WBTV, but David Whisenant seems to be the reporter following Erica's case most closely.

BREAKING NEWS WCNC-TV:

Tony Burbeck reporting:

FBI has brought bloodhound to the Parsons' home. They have searched throughout the yard and for the past 10 minutes have been FOCUSED on a small area next to the garage behind the house. They have been using a rod of some sort to poke into the ground in that area.

(This is the house on Millers Chapel Road where they are searching.)

Oh, please let them find her. Poor girl deserves a proper burial, and justice.

www.wbtv.com/story/23757489/property-of-adoptive-grandfather-searched-in-erica-parsons-case

"Just before 3 p.m. Tuesday, a neighbor of Sandy and Casey Parsons told WBTV that deputies, FBI Agents, and officers with bloodhounds were at the Parsons' home on Miller Chapel Road.

William Parsons, Erica's adoptive grandfather, owns the home, as well as his home off Sutton Road in China Grove where neighbors said Monday they had seen investigators and canines on the property.

Tuesday morning, investigators did confirm a "visit" to the grandfather's home, but would not give any details."
So LE is at BOTH properties !! :please:

i hope like heck that is well certified HRD dog(s), if they are indeed searching for remains on the property...I hope that is what they using there, 'cause they sure aren't going to be able to trail after this long

"I can tell you that police investigations are not as clear-cut as they may seem to the public and should not be judged based on a timeline or quick arrests or charges," the sheriff's office said. "The goal of any investigation is to determine if a crime has been committed and if so, build a case on each and every law violated, and gather the evidence needed for a positive prosecutory outcome at trial."
"There are many layers to investigations and it can take time to thoroughly cover and exhaust each lead and each level," deputies continued.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23489021/...teen-should-not-be-judged-based-on-a-timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme