DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sightings of mom & pop in NO ?
Anywhere? Radio silence.......

No sightings of mom & pop in NO ?
Anywhere? Radio silence.......

They were in Salisbury earlier in the week. At that point their lawyer pointed out that going to NO would be dumb (but he managed to finger-point at Carolyn some more).

So no one really knows where they are.

Not that I'm an expert, but both Carolyn and Erica look like they have FAS. And not a borderline case. Of course, it could just be odd genetics at play. But they definitely look a LOT alike. No question there.
Gotta wonder where <modsnip> are holed up and how they are affording it. Maybe a family member? But you'd think local news hounds would be keeping an eye on relatives' homes.
I had to LOL at invisinan...

Why are we talking about 'Nan' like she exists and isn't a figment of Casey's imagination? :scared:

ummmmm because people are allowed to have different opinions
& it is unamerican to try & squash the freedom of speech ?

I once saw a WS moderator's byline say that ...
if everybody is thinking alike,
then someone isn't thinking!

I believe you are correct 2rose

Erica has been with the C and S Parsons since she was an infant but the adoption was finalized when she was approximately 2 years old.

which also causes me to wonder if there was any way that a set of foster parents could subtly interfere with anyone else deciding to adopt an infant or toddler in their care. Just some thoughts I am having on the whole CPS can determine if a child meets the criteria for special needs and the special assistance in the form of checks that child could then qualify for.

PURE SPECULATION on my part.

Just bouncing back on the part I bolded. I hadn't thought of that, but sure it would have to be one possibility. And another possibility would be because nobody wanted to take on a child with some special needs.

BUT the part I just wanted to add on was about Erica's 3 half siblings ...now tlcya, I think you can appreciate that their adoption details have not been released publicly ... but one of the articles I read intimated that the Erica's half siblings were all 3 adopted by some kind of PARSONS relatives.

So I would assume that none of the extended PARSONS family felt Erica was a part of their family because a PARSONS was not her biofather & he was separated (& I suspect divorcing) from the biomom Carolyn.

So the whole fostering/adoption situation seems to be an "all in the family"
rather than an "arms length" scenario.

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

So either Casey or LE has a letter stating that Carolyn knows Nan?? Is this supposed to be written before they gave Erica away or after it came to public attention that she was missing?

I am still curious about this letter & would like to know more about it.
It looks like it was one of the items confiscated through the search warrant ...

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1 .PDF
Here's a typed list of inventory seized from the Parsons' home 08/14/2013
Page 1 of 3
2 - handwritten letters on yellow paper addressed to Casey and signed Carolyn Parsons

Casey says one of these lady's Knows Nan? and LE is not following up on that because............

That is a good question & I would like to hear an answer toooo.

Why are we talking about 'Nan' like she exists and isn't a figment of Casey's imagination? :scared:

I think we are just entertaining the idea that she could exist or someone Erica was given to existed. But the fact is if this person had Erica's best interests at heart I believe she would have tried to enroll her in a school because it's the easiest answer for her education. Because its highly doubtful this person was an expert home schooler but to enroll her in school would be more complex. It would mean either giving her a fake identity or using her old identity. She would need a birth certificate (which I doubt she had), a shot record, a school physicial (CP even said that the Parson's still kept her Medicaid card) Why pay full price for Erica's medical care if she is on Medicaid. Wouldn't this Nan by now have applied for guardianship? wouldn't the Parson's have relinquished parental rights if they wanted to give her up? If Nan wanted her then why not fight for custody and the monthly assistance? Doesn't this all show a flaw in CP And SP plan? They still kept the money but didn't want the child.

Yes that is right ... I mentioned the 2 week mark ... below I bold an amended addition for you ...

ETA: I haven't actually researched the foster part ... but that was my understanding
... if someone knows of a correction, you are welcome to update.

Thank you. I think a need a quick refresher on reading skills and comprehension. :floorlaugh:

ummmmm because people are allowed to have different opinions
& it is unamerican to try & squash the freedom of speech ?

I once saw a WS moderator's byline say that ...
if everybody is thinking alike,
then someone isn't thinking!

freedom of speech ONLY applies to the government preventing people from speaking their mind. it literally has nothing to do with a privately run message board. as a constitutionalist, I like to make sure the constitution is being interpreted correctly so others are not receiving wrong info.

in this case it is more appropriate to say........the terms and conditions of websleuths allows to voice our own opinions as long as they are w/in the T&C

with that said, I get her comment. nan does not exist. we are feeding in to her lies and delusions. law enforcement said so. and casey has proven to be a liar over and over and over again. even if some person posed as a "nan" there is ZERO evidence that Erica was ever handed off to any other person as there is zero evidence of casey ever communicating w/ a stranger to hand Erica off too. unless LE has evidence taken from their electronic devices.

ETA. I also get people entertaining the fictional nan, as that is the original story of what happened to Erica.

I am not even entertaining the idea that any woman named or pretending to be named or called Nan exists or had or has Erica. I feel strongly no such person exists nor does such a person who presented themselves as "Nan" exist. MOO

But I discuss this fictional character because CasP continues to insist said fictional individual has Erica. Therefore I must follow this unusual adoptive mother down the rabbit hole of her farce in order to point out the obvious inconsistencies and bullspit therein.

I agree, I'm just entertaining that if someone named Nan exists and had Erica of their own free will then she would take over the duties and responsibilities you would expect of raising a teenager/child.
Also who do we think Shirley B. Parsons is?
I think she would be either Brooke Parsons legal name. OR
A fictional person born out of Casey Parson's Mother Shirley and the Parson last name to commit financial fraud. OR
a cover name that could be used to pay someone off.

:facepalm:

I really do not know what to say other than I KNOW Erica was not handed off to someone named Nan who was her biological grandmother. I feel strongly that Erica was handed off to NO ONE. I believe she is no longer living.

That is where the evidence, mostly anecdotal in nature from CasP and her fictions and from relatives (multiple) who speak of abuse, leads me.

Nobody will be happier than I if Erica turns up somewhere alive and unharmed. But I think the odds of that are slim to none.

Sadly I have no proof, but happily this is a discussion forum where varied opinions are allowed and encouraged. We are not required to show PROOF of our theories or beliefs. They simply are opinions, everybody has one. Many will differ.

and that is A-okay.

They were in Salisbury earlier in the week. At that point their lawyer pointed out that going to NO would be dumb (but he managed to finger-point at Carolyn some more).

So no one really knows where they are.

:pullhair:Well I sure hope LE, FBI or SBI know where they are! I can't believe some reporter hasn't followed up.

:facepalm:

I really do not know what to say other than I KNOW Erica was not handed off to someone named Nan who was her biological grandmother. I feel strongly that Erica was handed off to NO ONE. I believe she is no longer living.

That is where the evidence, mostly anecdotal in nature from CasP and her fictions and from relatives (multiple) who speak of abuse, leads me.

Nobody will be happier than I if Erica turns up somewhere alive and unharmed. But I think the odds of that are slim to none.

Sadly I have no proof, but happily this is a discussion forum where varied opinions are allowed and encouraged. We are not required to show PROOF of our theories or beliefs. They simply are opinions, everybody has one. Many will differ.

and that is A-okay.

Right I believe that Erica is no longer living and likely quite a bit of what the son says is true. I'm just trying to point out the fallacies in CP statements about sending her off to live with the good and kind Nan who there has been no trace of and Erica which there has been no trace of since late 2011. There's no way or how that scenario could not have possibly happened unless Erica is trapped in some kind of Castro type situation where she is kept hidden from the world. Because the good and kind Nan would have done what she could to bring Erica up correctly. And don't get me wrong I'd like to see her found safe and sound but worry there will be no happy ending in this.

I think they killed her or she was sold because of LE following the money trail and think it will lead to a resolution.If she sold her I believe it was to someone with a bad motive for buying her.Either to traffic her or a Castro type that wanted her for his personal use. If she is alive I sure dont think she is in a safe home with people that love her.Either way I hope LE is able to find her:(

I suspect "Nan" was just an abbreviated form of "Nana" or grandma. The vagueries about her appearance, vehicle, etc. just kinda scream "generic" pull-it-outta-your-rump to me.

I think what they are referring to is trafficking or sexual molestation of the girl.

What reason would there be for someone to take a 13 year old special needs girl while the adoptive parents kept the checks meant for the child?

I think what they are referring to is trafficking or sexual molestation of the girl.

Yes, I can think of nothing good for Erica in having been handed off to an unknown person. I don't believe for one minute that there was a gray, wavy-haired old lady, though there is a possibility that CP sold her to someone. I lean more toward her having been murdered and disposed of by the adoptive parents, but that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed