NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry, but I have to put on my nerd glasses and play devil's advocate regarding the electronics. They had a lot of them, yes, but it was almost all very low-end/cheap/older electronics, stuff you buy at WalMart doorbuster sales. The most "high end" thing I saw on there was the Galaxy II phone and a decent laptop. The rest of it was stuff like this:

Amazon.com: Nikon COOLPIX L610 16 MP Digital Camera with 14x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Silver): NIKON: Camera & Photo

I mean, I know $150 isn't exactly peanuts, but from the reactions I was expecting something more like this:

Amazon.com: Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black): NIKON: Electronics

The "Jazz" video recorder listed is currently going for about $20 on eBay.

Most of the phones are < $50.

Basically, while it LOOKS like a lot of electronics, 99% of it is cheap junk, and probably not a fiscal smoking gun.

Still, so many cameras and barely any pictures of Erica.

Ok I'm gobsmacked! She did not even count Erica in her family. Wonder when this webpage was created? I seem to remember this was discussed but I must have missed the crux of it.

http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

" We have 5 wonderful kids and one wonderful daughter-in-law. I do homeschool my kids, only 3 is in school.

I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 20 and the youngest is a boy and he is 6yrs. My kids are my life.
I am so proud of all my kids."

But here on this webpage she is definitely including Erica...

http://www.riobravoreversal.com/testimonies/stories/2003/parsons_s.html

I found all the links for these webpages here. Thanks ACR!
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

The "Meet My Family" webpage (where she leaves Erica off the list) was created sometime AFTER June 10, 2012 because their youngest son is age 6 listed there and was born 06-10-2006

I don't know about other lawyers, but I know when I dealt with a defense lawyer on a few times as a witness for others, and those defense lawyers DID NOT give ideas or stories for their clients to use. In fact, wouldn't that be illegal?

eh I dunno...I questioned Jodi arias' lawyers and their "expert witnesses" about this often....
lots of sketchy lawyers and experts out there.

I think its down to Casey vs Carolyn battle now and hopefully LE obtains evidence to prove which one is telling the truth.

unless casey has a way of planting some type of evidence on Carolyn....Carolyn has nothing to worry about as she is innocent and there is not a damn thing casey can say to pin this all on Carolyn and actually get away with it.

The "Meet My Family" webpage (where she leaves Erica off the list) was created sometime AFTER June 10, 2012 because their youngest son is age 6 listed there and was born 06-10-2006

:seeya: Great, thanks so much. I don't know why I didn't notice that except I guess I was reeling from the gobsmacking!

I really hope the person who made the comment under this story at 5:08pm August 7 2013 whose first initial is Z gets to testify in any trial that might occur. Erica lived with pure evil.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/rowan-investigators-adoptive-parents-not-cooperati/nZHDX/

There's only 1 reason why the younger children would hit Erica and say she's ok. It's because it was common and accepted thing to do to her. Children often mimic parents because parents must be "right".

There's only 1 reason why the younger children would hit Erica and say she's ok. It's because it was common and accepted thing to do to her. Children often mimic parents because parents must be "right".

And obviously the parents let them hit her. No reprimands. Bet that did not happen to the natural children. Bless her little heart. This is absolutely heartbreaking!

scapegoating a single child within the family is not an uncommon occurrence in abusive homes. Worst case I have ever seen of that type of scenario was the Christian Choate murder after he was tortured for years by dad, stepmom, twin sister and others in the family.

that comment sure does make you have to wonder if Erica was this family's whipping girl/scapegoat.

how very unusual. That Mr. Sherrill was not present during his clients' meeting with FBI and local authorities I mean. Especially in light of how very adamant he was in the beginning that LE had orchestrated the removal of the parsons children simply because the Parsons had the nerve to hire counsel before speaking with LE further. Now here he is - representing them and yet is not at this recent meeting, where all those bad LEOs could try further shenanigans on his clients. hmmmm What do you make of that?

No unusual at all actually. Lawyers often specialize in a certain area where there are most knowledgeable.
Apparently the PARSONS couple have more than one lawyer for their different legal problems.
Professional courtesy would lead one lawyer not to interfere in another lawyer's case.

SHERRILL told Channel#9 he does not plan to attend the next 2 hearings because another lawyer is representing the family in juvenile court

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/new-hearing-set-erica-PARSONS-adoptive-parents/nZsHK/

I have been busy for a few days- catching up now and can't quote from the previous thread. But: Their daughter saying that an eviction notice is "just a piece of paper" shows that she has been raised with a complete lack of respect.

Also... regarding the rental property and leaving items, that was news to me, too. However, I read this article and found it interesting:
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23541839/norcross-station-cafe-owner-said-he-will-be-forced-to-close

"Weatherford said he was informed by the city that he had to leave behind any improvements he made to the building as well as some of his equipment. He now has an attorney involved."

lol yeah just a piece of paper until the sheriff shows up and forces them to leave then and there.

I am sorry, but the narcissism and self-entitlement is THROUGH THE ROOF!

All paraphrased, of course...

This is MY body that this surrogate baby is in, so I will decide who 'owns' it.

Erica is my daughter and I will decide what is in MY best interests for her.

Even though I have no deed for it, this house is mine, and I will sell it when I feel like it.

Scary, scary, scary. Did Casey not go through an MMPPI test and psych screening when she was to be a surrogate? Those were mandatory when I was involved with gestational surrogacy (I had one failed transfer for a couple).

not if you are doing it "off the books" so to speak. I seriously doubt that casey was going about that via normal means. these don't seem like the honest law abiding do things by the book kind of people. she was running a puppy mill and trying to run a baby mill it seems.

I can't remember if we've had clear confirmation on why Casey lied about the miscarriage. Was it because there was a higher bidder, or is that just what we're speculating?

I can't remember if we've had clear confirmation on why Casey lied about the miscarriage. Was it because there was a higher bidder, or is that just what we're speculating?

I am not sure - but imo you and i are on the same page on this one!

I check back on this thread from time to time hoping for a break in this case. If anyone deserves a break, it is certainly poor little Erica.

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey set aside the assistance money she was receiving for Erica? I remember her making a comment that the money was put away in an account for her. I wondered if it ever came out if that was true or not.

If not, I really hope the authorities charge them with fraud for accepting that money when she was admittedly not in their custody. Perhaps some time in the pokey will get one to turn on the other.

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that Casey set aside the assistance money she was receiving for Erica? I remember her making a comment that the money was put away in an account for her. I wondered if it ever came out if that was true or not.

No official word through an MSM source yet. Just some opinions here.
I speculated earlier that if they possibly sold Erica, then they might have money from THAT
in their bank account, which would cover a lie about not spending the cheque money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro