NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't the case regarding fingerprinting be Sherrill's case and not the DSS case with the younger kids?

Well then isn't that a good sign that the PARSONS are co-operating & don't mind answering a few questions while being fingerprinted? They said they got the lawyer after 2 days of questioning when it turned accusatory ... so maybe they only feel they need the lawyer for lengthy grilling by LE.
I think most normal people would get legal advice when LE starts accusing them of murder.

I just noticed something interesting in the probable cause statement from the NCSBI.
"SP and CP told RCSP investigators they took Erica to Asheville to live with her biological grandmother Irene Goodman, aka Nan Goodman, or Nana Goodman.
CP told investigators that she SP Sr and their biological daughter B took Erica to live with Irene Goodman but when B was interviewed she said she did not accompany her parents when they took Erica to deliver her to Irene Goodman."
So according to this, they told investigators they took Erica to Asheville, not Mooresville. No Mickey D's mentioned here either.

Isn't that interesting? I think of that as Nan 1.0 (We took Erica to Asheville to live with Nan! B. went with us! But B. didn't back that up. Whoops!)

Then we get Nan 2.0 (We met Nan at McDonald's in Mooresville! We never went to her house! Strawberry and JJ were there, too, with a whole buncha new clothes!)

Now we're at Nan 3.0 (We we're duped! Carolyn knows who Nan is! Carolyn is the key, ya'll!)

:facepalm:

Attorney S by his own admission says he wasn't with the Parsons on Thurs-when they were with investigators... so all he knows about fingerprints is what the Parsons told him, so hard to put stock in that

He's gotta spend some time with his other " paying " clients ;)

how very unusual. That Mr. Sherrill was not present during his clients' meeting with FBI and local authorities I mean.

Especially in light of how very adamant he was in the beginning that LE had orchestrated the removal of the parsons children simply because the Parsons had the nerve to hire counsel before speaking with LE further.

Now here he is - representing them and yet is not at this recent meeting, where all those bad LEOs could try further shenanigans on his clients.

hmmmm

What do you make of that?

Could some of his other clients be switching lawyers? Saying " after seeing you on tv talking about the parsons' case, I'm not sure I want you representing me. ' ?

Here's my hope. My hope is that the Parsons are telling the truth ! :) ( i heard the collective roar ) Because any home on earth would be better than living with them. :)

However, the reality is ......... that is probably not the reality :(

new article on casey parsons, from the woman who had hired her as a surrogate

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23552080/woman-who-hired-casey-parsons-as-surrogate-identifies-herself

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23552080/woman-who-hired-casey-parsons-as-surrogate-identifies-herself

There is now video at the link above that shows what Casey Parsons looked like back in 2001 when she became the "surrogate from hell" according to this woman!

I was pretty damn close on calculating when Casey became pregnant as a surrogate. I came up with the end of August, beginning of September 2001. The signature end of the contract shown in the video that Casey signed shows 08/27/2001.

Here's my hope. My hope is that the Parsons are telling the truth ! :) ( i heard the collective roar ) Because any home on earth would be better than living with them. :)

However, the reality is ......... that is probably not the reality :(

not if that home is an arial castro type of situation......that is my fear.

But wouldn't the case regarding fingerprinting be Sherrill's case and not the DSS case with the younger kids?

DSS (in Florida, anyway) finger prints everyone in the house upon opening an investigation. Pics, too.

Just FYI.

scapegoating a single child within the family is not an uncommon occurrence in abusive homes. Worst case I have ever seen of that type of scenario was the Christian Choate murder after he was tortured for years by dad, stepmom, twin sister and others in the family.

that comment sure does make you have to wonder if Erica was this family's whipping girl/scapegoat.

I'm worried something similar happened here to Erica. The isolation and "homeschooling" sound eerily familiar. I wonder what the closet with red stains was used for and if she spent time in there when the family was "tired of looking at her" (makes me feel like crying)

We have often read about Casey using Facebook to correspond with others.
Yet I don't remember ever seeing ANY mention in this Erica forum.
about a Facebook page for Casey PARSONS ... wouldn't that Facebook history reveal a lot to us ?
When the story first broke, the public should have been able to find a facebook account for Casey
before she may have closed it ???

I have a friend that deleted his FB, but there is now just his name, joined FB date, and the generic blue/gray photo... I notice there are the names CP & SP w/ the same info... maybe, maybe not.

I have NO doubt CP still trolls around online. I'd bet my last dollar she reads here. JMO, OF COURSE...

CP had an open FB, from what I recall there wasn't much of note on it...then it went private

Here's the Eviction Complaint found on the Salisbury WBTV Facebook.

There was a link there for "sharing."

acr-00945-EvictionNotice092413.jpg

The way I'm reading this is Casey and Sandy Parsons were paying $640.19 a month rental apparently due on the 25th of the month, and their lease was up August 2013. I haven't found a copy of the lease agreement as yet.

- (Side note: August 27, 2013 is when Sandy and Casey Parsons have U-Haul at the 218 Miller Chapel Rd house moving all their STUFF out. On the 8/28 and again on 09/03 they were spotted back at the house still moving things.)

- On September 13, 2013, plaintiff (Wm and Janet Parsons) demanded possession of the premises and that tenants (Sandy and Casey Parsons) refused to surrender.

- (Side note: Interesting on September 13th Sandy and Casey wanted FBI to give all their STUFF back.)

- (Side note: On September 15, 2013, Sandy put the AC/Heat Pump on Craigslist: Central Air Package Unit - $1200 (Salisbury)

- (Side note: On September 16, 2013, Sandy put the Screen door on Craigslist: Screen door - $50 (Salisbury)

- (Side note: On September 16, 2013, Sandy put the HOUSE on Craigslist: HOUSE FOR SALE by Owner (which now included the AC/Heat Pump) - $75000 (Salisbury)

- (Side note: On September 17, 2013, The MSM reports there's a "For Sale" sign in front yard of 218 Miller Chapel Rd)

- (Side note: On September 17, 2013, Sandy put the Fencing on Craigslist: Split Rail fencing 30 sections - $250 (Salisbury)

- Wm and Janet Parsons list $2660.72 as past due on rent as of July 2013. That comes out to 3 months, and probably includes late charges.

- Wm and Janet Parsons list $25,863.58 as the grand total that Casey and Sandy owe.

========================================

Okay, now follow me on my train of thought here:

Using the timeline dates from the eviction complaint, now I question just how long Erica really lived at the 218 Miller Chapel Rd house. Most leases are one year but never less than one year.

So if their lease is up in August 2013 then can we "assume" they moved into the house and began renting in August 2011, which means that Erica had only lived in that house 5 months before she was totally gone, and actually 4-1/2 months if she was gone by December 17th.

Now word on the Internet grapevine is that Casey, Sandy and children were previously living in the basement apartment of Sandy's father's house on Sutton Rd just prior to moving into the 218 Miller Chapel Rd house.

Research to back up that grapevine chatter: Looking over public court records for Sandy Parsons shows an incident on 6/25/11 at a mobile home at 1250 N. Chapel, Landis, NC.

Jamie shows a court incident on 7/29/11 giving address as Sutton Road (Sandy's fathers house in China Grove), and then another incident on 8/17/11 for the 218 Miller Chapel Rd house. There were other court incidents both before and after the dates below, but these three relate directly to where the Parsons were living and when they actually moved into the 218 Miller Chapel Rd. Originally I was thinking since Wm and Janet Parsons bought the house in April 2011 that that was when they moved in but it may not have been in condition to move in and needed work so that could account for the delay.

Court date references:
2011-06-25 - (Sandy) 1250 N. Chapel, Landis, NC (Mobile home)
2011-07-29 - (Jamie) 270 Sutton Road, China Grove, NC (Sandy's father's home)
2011-08-17 - (Jamie) 218 Miller Chapel Rd, Salisbury, NC

This would also account for why Sandy Parsons had that big red shed constructed on his father's property since they were living there for a period of time and needed a place to store some of their stuff.

========================================

hmm...wonder where any trash from any renovation work, over the course of time, ended up...and people don't always dispose of such legally

We have often read about Casey using Facebook to correspond with others.
Yet I don't remember ever seeing ANY mention in this Erica forum.
about a Facebook page for Casey PARSONS ... wouldn't that Facebook history reveal a lot to us ?
When the story first broke, the public should have been able to find a facebook account for Casey
before she may have closed it ???

Well, she must have had a Facebook account since she claims she was corresponding with "Nan" in July 2011, and Carolyn gave the MSM copies of her Facebook chats with Casey.

But there is one out there and shows: "Casey Parsons Joined Facebook
09/19/2008" and whether she ever used it beyond a shell to private message
others, or if she deleted everything on it is not known. If and when we actually get to see the printed messages between Carolyn and Casey then we'll know for sure which Facebook account Casey used.

Casey does have two other Facebook accounts that she opened February 12, 2013 apparently for the purpose of selling puppies:

- Parsons Pug Puppies Facebook

- Southern Homemade Pups Facebook (which has since be deleted, but not before I got screen captures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme